Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening (790 Views)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by abolem369(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
I sent some money via my GTB account to piggyvest flex wallet account and up till this morning it has not been credited. I've contacted there CC, there mail, and even on Twitter which they responded and I gave them all the details they requested for....
fellow Nigerians Piggyvest has refused to credit my flex account since Tuesday evening o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by RealLordZeus(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Have you reached out to GTB?
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by neoG(f): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
I have never had issues with them. But few months back someone had issues with them that I read online that got me worried. It took a long while before the funds he withdrew landed in his local bank.

I am following this your story ooo. Please keep us updated.
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by Emielia(m): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2023
I experienced this same thing. Transfered money from Access Bank to the flex wallet... They sent the paystack receipt but my flex wallet was not credited. I have contacted the cc via email, they responded, I have given all the necessary information but up till this moment I have not been credited nor the transaction reversed. I am really worried about this.
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by abolem369(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Issue has been finally resolved, thanks everyone. I spent a lot on airtime(on phone with CCs) and transportation (to n fro bank), was always yelling at them on Twitter and all that.
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by infocentre: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
abolem369:
Issue has been finally resolved, thanks everyone. I spent a lot on airtime(on phone with CCs) and transportation (to n fro bank), was always yelling at them on Twitter and all that.

Was it bank's fault or the other party?
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by abolem369(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
infocentre:

Was it bank's fault or the other party?
Piggy payment portal
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by DGimmick: 10:37am On Apr 27
abolem369:

Piggy payment portal
please, I'm having a similar issue currently, how did you go about it?

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by abolem369(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28
DGimmick:
please, I'm having a similar issue currently, how did you go about it?
Go to your bank(sending bank)
Go to Twitter/X; your bank's page, piggy's page
(Be prepared for scammers as well)
Email them
Call them CC,
appear at your bank's branch near you
Cause a scene if you have to
Do everything and more
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by DGimmick: 2:47am On Apr 30
abolem369:

Go to your bank(sending bank)
Go to Twitter/X; your bank's page, piggy's page
(Be prepared for scammers as well)
Email them
Call them CC,
appear at your bank's branch near you
Cause a scene if you have to
Do everything and more
yea,i think that money is gone, I already spoke with them, they said I should get the transaction ID but the thing I'm not the one who sent the money, the sender is not someone I could tell to go to their bank and get me an ID for the transfer so otilor 😭😭😭
Re: Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening by Silas6(m): 5:37pm On May 06
I'm currently experiencing same issue here and I don't know how to go about it. Deposited money 💰 from my uba card to them and it is a week now and piggyvest has not Credited me.

(1) (Reply)

T-shirt Prints / In Search Of Biofuel Experts / You're Invited On Saturday September 29, 2007 To A Live Webcast Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.