Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper (29182 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / - Sun Girl Vs Nairaland Girl - / The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by IThinkNot(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
They need better looking people, Damn
Why every chick have that dark ass black lip liner? shit is not even in style anymore,
For a second i thought this was a joke until i saw the rest of them, so so sad cool
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
lol
those girls. . . .sumtin else but i think its a marketing strategy for bothe parties tongue
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by dreeldee: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
those girls. . . .sumtin else but i think its a marketing strategy for bothe parties tongue

but why not the pretty ones? or they're yet to be born?? grin grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by spoilt(f): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2008
when they put up picture perfect stick thin women we complain. when they put up normal looking women with meat on their bones we complain.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by 4Him1(m): 1:06am On Apr 22, 2008
when they put pictures like this i gotta complain . . . loudly

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sungirl/2008/apr/sungirl-2008-21-04-001.htm
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by spoilt(f): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2008
and pray what's wrong with the one you just posted? she's beautiful and real looking.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Nella(f): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
Most of the girls just leave me speechless, I just wonder y d hell dey r called sun Girls. God, most of em lack make up skills! They paint their face with all the whole colours of the rainbow and conclude that they have aplied make up. They desperately need make up artists!

But,  "Sun Girl", . . . is it d name of a magazine or it's just d girls that r called sun girls?  undecided
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by dan4sunfun(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2008
Infact this topic is very interesting. The fact is that whenever you saw any picture of a sun girl and rate it ugly, it means that we are short of pictures. sometimes when we dont have stuning pictures, you do justice to anything that comes across your way. We are very selective in publishing this pictures. If you can recall, the sun was paying N 2000 to any girl we used her picture formerly but today, we have terminated it because bulk of pictures troop in everyday
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by cuteness01: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2008
The fact is that whenever you saw any picture of a sun girl and rate it ugly, it means that we are short of pictures

looks like u work for sunnews,so i ve an advice for u,,,let the gals apply,then organise a photo-shoot 4 them,pick the best pictures,edit them nicely with photoshop, then,u can print in 'em papers. Some of those gals and the quality of the pictures are just below average.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Machiavelli01: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
@emmeno. Well, i tink d sunnewspaper are just trying 2 gv those so-called 'wowo' a full sense of belonging. So, dont feel less intrigue wen reading d nwspaper. Cheers!
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Kabidoye(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2009
emmeno, I guess someone from their company is reading. some editors subscribe to forums .
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by tpia: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2009
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by cvibe: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2009
Sun girls need improvement.
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Memunah(f): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2009
@ topic
i dnt see d usefulness of the sun girl page
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by BABE3: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
Those sun girls r whack, sorry ooo sun girls nd thier relatives grin grin in da joint. In there minds they will now be feeling lyk super models/stars, lol, Covergirls, lmao
However, they make d Newspaper sell, cause they r d only reason y ill buy SUN grin
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
so as a babe you like looking at the sun girls 
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by philip0906(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2009
I luv sun girl.There was this particular one I saw 2 years back,and I called her up 2 say i liked her picture,and 4rm dat day,we became friends and we r still very good friends.she is in Benin city(uniben).the girl is not 2 fine,but we call each other regularly,we even met when she came 2 lagos recently and she has a pleasant personality.so, sun girl got its own gud side u know wink
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by GEW: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2009
[b]Halle B [/b]

jeeezzz,  thank u someone for bringing up this topic. God bless u plenty plenty.
truth be told- those girls suck and they demoralise the basis of womanhood. them no dey shame at all by bringing out their unscrupulous bodies and claiming they are models with likes - honesty/truth and dislikes-dishonesty/lies. they all sing the same tune.
come on girls who are we decieving? and at the end theyll proudly put down their hotline for randy chaps who liked wat they saw.
very funny.
my o my. u are very correct. tarting naija style
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by BABE3: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2009
candylips:

so as a babe you like looking at the sun girls

okkk!, 1st of all, erase d thought of "Gay" 4rm your mind, lol,
i dont buy 9ja newspapers. Wat i meant was, d only reason that can make me or make people by d dailies is bcoz of d SUN GIRz, coz its a comic relief, 4 me sha
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2009
BABE!:

okkk!, 1st of all, erase d thought of "Gay" 4rm your mind, lol,
i dont buy 9ja newspapers. Wat i meant was, d only reason that can make me or make people by d dailies is bcoz of d SUN GIRz, coz its a comic relief, 4 me sha

you are right
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Nov 24, 2009
Most Sungirls are a joke. tongue
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^ na lie
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Xcommunicado: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are these girls for relationships?
Re: Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper by Olude193: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Xcommunicado:
Are these girls for relationships?

Looool

Omg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne / DIY Tutorials : Let's Get Crafty & Creative / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.