Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT" (178 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT" by wink2015(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
My Computer is spelling "OTU" which is a name of a person in my document as OUT"

I made attempt to correct it but it is always reversing from OTU to OUT.

I experienced this challenge while working on an excel schedule.

I recently upgraded my desktop computer from windows 10 to windows 11.

How do I make my computer system to stop changing the name from OTU to OUT.
Re: My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT" by Bluntguy: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
wink2015:

My Computer is spelling "OTU" which is a name of a person in my document as OUT"

I made attempt to correct it but it is always reversing from OTU to OUT.

I experienced this challenge while working on an excel schedule.

I recently upgraded my desktop computer from windows 10 to windows 11.

How do I make my computer system to stop changing the name from OTU to OUT.
Go to all the OUTs and retype OTU and it will stay as that. Time will not permit me to say more than that.
Re: My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT" by drightguy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
You can use "Add to dictionary" option to have it in there as you wants it.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Gotv Only Pick 6 Channels. / [download] The Running Grave By Robert Galbraith Ebook Pdf Qe561r51eq5e13 / 5 Best IP Address Loggers To Get IP Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.