Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist (35192 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by AntiMarxist: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
This CIA script has been a topic of discussion by so-called conspiracy theorists for the past decade.

We know it's fake and is suppose to force global unity towards accepting a one world government .

Aliens do not exist.

They are demons .

4 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Justiceleague1: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
ASSHOLEmods:
reading this highly educated thread with all those calculations behind those scientists could damage my incapacitated garri brain grin
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by lordm(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
If Aliens are Confirmed to Exists.. The Gists go scatter religious people plans oo shocked
exactly my thoughts
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by AntiMarxist: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Harvard physics professor Avi Loeb.

Never ever trust whatever comes out from a Jew's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
If Aliens are Confirmed to Exists.. The Gists go scatter religious people plans oo shocked
actually the joke is on non believers

Aliens are demons, they are the same annunakis etc that archaeology have already confirmed gave humans superior wisdom since centuries.

The elite only decide what and when their dumbies should know what, since they started this whole cern and alternate universe "exploration" is now time to admit entities exist in other realm because the new world order is bracing up

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Adakintroy: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
When we are looking to the skies for aliens., men are have dicks right in front of us.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Moniya4Real(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Yes, it does

DrAda:
It's only an arrogant fool that thinks that aliens doesn't exist. How likely is it that we are the only living beings in this universe? Does that even make sense?

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
project blue beam 🙂
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by olaniyilukman(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
Another mad scientist on the lose. I'm a science man, but this is nothing but BS.
You are a science man for real, oh my goodness Nigerians are claiming science mofo

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Moniya4Real(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
See physics workings at the background. What I find difficult to understand is our Physicists only get to this level when they travel abroad, in-spite beign equality or more brilliant than their foreign counterparts
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Workch: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
religion willl move the goalpost further. Don't understand the stupidity in religion

2 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Workch: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
AntiMarxist:
This CIA script has been a topic of discussion by so-called conspiracy theorists for the past decade.

We know it's fake and is suppose to force global unity towards accepting a one world government .

Aliens do not exist.

They are demons .
now I have reached a conclusion that you are absolute idiot

2 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by deyplay: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
Another mad scientist on the lose. I'm a science man, but this is nothing but BS.
as a fellow scientist and nature's researcher. It is a complete gibberish. Curiosity and human assumptions will always make him see what's not there. It is just like people who said they took the picture of an angel, by taking picture of a light Ray or arrangement of the clouds. The truth is nature bears the image of its ruler(Man), spirit(angels) and creatures. That's why one could look at a tree that looks like a man, woman, or their body parts or like an animal or even angel. It just means all things were made by the same Person. No matter how confused scientists would have us think, there are no aliens or hominids. All humans start as homo sapiens and will remain as one. For the earth was created for mankind (homo sapiens) to be ruled by them. For the heavens belong to God and the earth has he given to mankind and not aliens or humanoid species.

Remember, if one is too curious to be believe what doesn't exist, his subconscious mind has the power and prerogative to make him believe or see what he believes or thinks he will see.

3 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DissTroy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Finally Messi is going to get exposed. We always knew his footballing skills are otherworldly.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:
It's only an arrogant fool that thinks that aliens doesn't exist. How likely is it that we are the only living beings in this universe? Does that even make sense?
It’s an ignorant fool that thinks “aliens” exist.
Do you know the complexities it takes for life to arise on earth?The probabilities and randomness?
It’s only earth that can create “bodies” because bodies fit earth just like your head fits your neck.

Any other life out there will have to pass through EXACTLY what earth did to have living bodies.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by AntiMarxist: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Workch:

And you that wants to believe a Jew rat doing a global Hollywood skit is the sensible one ?

Aliens are demons and Jews worship Lucifer .

The antichrist will be Jewish and he will be the offspring of Satan .

Jews worship Satan and Satan is master of this realm.

Jesus saw this duplicity among the Jews who sacrificed two goats ,one at the Temple and another was set forth into the desert to Satan.

Jews are satanic and are of the synagogue of Satan

All this alien bullshit is actually demon invocation from where the Jews will decieve many to bow to their god Lucifer.

If you like believe the Jew rat Avi Loeb.

2 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Workch:
his right the title of the script was call project blue beam and project blue book they carried out over 1000s of research and kept it classified until late Last year
we might not be alone in the universe
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Calitoscassius(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Interesting. So in essence you believe in nothing?
I believe in what can be proven, Believes are not facts, it is like an illusion as i said Hocus pocus! grin

Even you do not believe, not entirely that aliens exists, that is why you asked the 2 rhetorical questions in your previous comment

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Eriggayabdem: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aliens...
Those pesky, green little men with oversized heads and equally oversized ambition to take over our dear green earth.

Kidding. grin

That was just a movie premise...
In reality, supposed aliens or extra terrestials logically, might not take on forms familiar to regular earthlings or, even totally incomprehensible. If this team proves or further developes the theories and existence of aliens, it would reverse much of what is known about our universe and the wider multiverses.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by musicwriter(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The world is so obsessed with Ufos, UAPs, extraterritorial, etc.
In the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

I Perceive this could be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the World.

Listen Folks, if you you begin to hear and see in the news that millions of people have vanished all over the world, it is not UFos. It is the RAPTURE.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ and live in preparation for his coming.
There will be no special announcements. It will be Suddenly.

I hope you're not orchestrating a lie to fool people about your rapture? Because your holy book never said it would be done in secret, rather it said that your god Jesus would appear in the sky and that "all eyes will see him".

So, if your so called trumpet sounds and your so called rapture happens, it would be world news and would be carried live on CNN news, BBC news, CBS news, etc.

If it happens, "all eyes will see it" and won't have to be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by MrBroke(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
No chop fruit Adam no gree na see result, curiosity and know know go kill man. Aliens dey their own ona no go let dem be
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Workch: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:

his right the title of the script was call project blue beam and project blue book they carried out over 1000s of research and kept it classified until late Last year
we might not be alone in the universe
Lol, Dumbo
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
It is already proven by those govt officials that testified
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eriggayabdem:
Aliens...
Those pesky, green little men with oversized heads and equally oversized ambition to take over our dear green earth.

Kidding. grin

That was just a movie premise...
In reality, supposed aliens or extra terrestials logically, might not take on forms familiar to regular earthlings or, even totally incomprehensible. If this team proves or further developes the theories and existence of aliens, it would reverse much of what is known about our universe and the wider multiverses.
have you heard of extraterrestrial biological entities(EBE) and what happened back in the 19s I think you should look at the prove you might find it interesting plus I go just give you hard facts
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Badassniggga:

I understand where you’re coming from, but it would be presumptuous of mankind to think we are the only intelligent form of life that has ever existed in the universe! The crash could be the carcass of the spacecraft of an ancient intelligent civilisation that managed to figure out inter-stellar travel long before earth became the habitable planet it is today.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by HighTable(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
If you're real then aliens are real. Elon has said it several times, it's not a concern for most people. What is concerning is the sudden interest in Alien matter by the Biden gov. and without proper disclosure ( No solid evidence) or education on the matter!
They could then spin narratives to their agendas.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Calitoscassius(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
they exist you better wake up
They exist in your backyard, grin

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
ruggedtimi:
It is already proven by those govt officials that testified
Believe government officials at your own risks. grin

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I believe in what can be proven, Believes are not facts, it is like an illusion as i said Hocus pocus! grin

Even you do not believe, not entirely that aliens exists, that is why you asked the 2 rhetorical questions in your previous comment

I guess we'll just have to wait till the end of 28 days then.

I don't really want to get into the argument of all the UFO sightings, including the infamous Roswell incident.

Let's wait for the hardcore fact to be released. I only hope by then you wont tag it as either a hoax or one of those things the US government has cooked up to distract the world of Biden's incompetence, Russia and Trump.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by ruggedtimi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Make him no worry...before that month him go see black SUVs parked near him house
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Calitoscassius(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
If Aliens exists that means i am one of them grin grin hocus pocus!

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Sprints3: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
They have started again project blue beam people nothing like aliens you people should stop lieing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.