Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth (10361 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2020
This is a follow up to my previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/5927848/aliens-space-visited-igboland-2000

This chapter, I will explain how other alien races contributed in the creation of earth as the maldekian experiment.
80% of animals were created by maldekians. 20% from other alien races contributing to the maldekian experiment of creation.
Some race of alien beings introduced 2 unique animals into earth.
1. Octopus
2. Jellyfish

These 2 creatures are not from this planet.
They were brought in from a planet far from our Galaxy.
They were put inside the ocean for these reasons
1. To see how aliens can evolve on Earth
2. To see if these alien creatures will reproduce with other earthly animals in the sea and create more alien hybrids.

They kept these alien creatures in the deep ocean to monitor their evolution progress amd how these alien creatures can adapt on Earth.
Deep ocean was the choice for habitat where mankind won't interfere or hunt these alien creatures into extinction.

These are proofs of the maldekian experiment going on till this day
Deep inside the Ocean.
The Deep Sea is filled with millions of alien creatures.
We are going to space to find aliens
Meanwhile we have aliens already living here on Earth. Under the deep sea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
The Octopus
The octopus is the smartest animal ever
They have super alien brains
They have 3 hearts and a blue blood
They can solve puzzles

Remember that octopus that predicted the world matches so correctly?
Octopus have alien features that enable them see beyond time and space.
Their Senses are very sharp.
Octopus excreates black chemical liquid that contains properties that can kill cancer cells.
These alien creatures can be beneficial to medical research like stem cells. As Octopus has cells that are not found in any other living animal.
These cells can rejuvenate and grow back.
If an octopus leg is cut off.
It will grow back in few days.
Their cells can be used in stem cell research to help revive dead tisdues and organs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Jellyfish

Jellyfish is another alien creature brought into earth by alien beings

They generate bio luminescence
They generate Electricity
Their toxin contains Potent Cancer Fighting chemicals.
Their toxin has been used in cardiac transplant medical operations.
Scientists are currently finding new breakthrough from the chemicals contain in a jellyfish
They can live up to 900 years Instead of dieing they transform back into an embroynic stage and start all over again.
They only way they can be killed is if eaten by prey. If left alone, they live up to 900 years.
Their cells used in stem cell research to rejuvenate dead tissues in humans and reduce aging.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2020
I call bullshit
All those "alien" features you claim the octopus have are exhibited and possessed by land animals.
The salamander also has the ability to regrow lost limbs like the octopus.
Does that make salamanders alien to the planet?
Problem solving? Really?
Pigs when given enough training are smart enough to play super Mario and other video games.
The fox is incredulously cunning and can adapt to any environment you put it if given enough time.
Even dogs have some smarts too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Enoch07: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Felicia!!! abeg no make me laugh jare na Monday be this

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Hollasmall: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please continue ma
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by chadYRN(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wetin person no go read for NL grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
I call bullshit
All those "alien" features you claim the octopus have are exhibited and possessed by land animals.
Problem solving? Really?
Pigs when given enough training are smart enough to play super Mario and other video games.
The fox is incredulously cunning and can adapt to any environment you put it if given enough time.
Cool, You just proved me right
You even proved my research by mentioning the salamander lizard because those are a small few group of land alien creatures i explain in my next topic. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Vyzz: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Wow, you just proved me right
You even proved my research by mentioning the salamander lizard because those are the land alien creatures i explain in my next topic. Thanks
If only you read when I said
Prove me right?
Well, I call a double bluff
You just proved me right too.
You post these things while forgetting the basic universal laws of biology sad
Do you have any mental correlation with the concept of organization of life and complexity of organisms?
If you don't, lemme enlighten you.
Organisms are classified based on complexity. The higher the complexity of an animal, the lower the ability of the organism to regenerate lost limbs and tissue.
Complexity of organisms is based on a myraid of factors too voluminous to mention here. Read it up and get back to me (if you don't know).
The reason why these animals are able to regenerate this way and why humans can't is because humans are way more complex than octopuses and salamanders.
How many species understand the concept of relativity or integrative calculus in this planet other than humans? I'm waiting for your answers.

Please back your argument with scientific evidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
I call bullshit
Problem solving? Really?
Lmao!!!!
Because scientist just recently started discovering the super human abilities of an octopus. But there are thousands of experiment on pigs,lizard,Fox and dogs.
Now the first experiment with octopus was just of recent compared to many years of experience in other animals u mentioned.
So the scientist are still in awe of the things they just discovered in octopus.
Now can your dog,lizard,pig predict football matches
Even you can't successfully predict a bet game but an octopus predicted 5 games which all turned out correct. And this is just they tip of iceberg science is just finding.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Lmao!!!!
Because scientist just recently started discovering the super human abilities of an octopus. But there are thousands of experiment on pigs,lizard,Fox and dogs.
Now the first experiment with octopus was just of recent compared to many years of experience in other animals u mentioned.
So the scientist are still in awe of the things they just discovered in octopus.
Now can your dog,lizard,pig predict football matches
Even you can't successfully predict a bet game but an octopus predicted 5 games which all turned out correct. And this is just they tip of iceberg science is just finding.
You still haven't provided any links or sources to your claims

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

Prove me right?
Well, I call a double bluff
You just proved me right too.
You post these things while forgetting the basic universal laws of biology sad
Do you have any mental correlation with the concept of organization of life and complexity of organisms?
If you don't, lemme enlighten you.
Organisms are classified based on complexity. The higher the complexity of an animal, the lower the ability of the organism to regenerate lost limbs and tissue.
Complexity of organisms is based on a myraid of factors too voluminous to mention here. Read it up and get back to me (if you don't know).
The reason why these animals are able to regenerate this way and why humans can't is because humans are way more complex than octopuses and salamanders.
How many species understand the concept of relativity or integrative calculus in this planet other than humans? I'm waiting for your answers.

Please back your argument with scientific evidence.
Boy are you dumb?
The human body is comprised of cells that rejuvenate every 24 hours.
You need to go back to biology class
Talking about rejuvenating cellular organs and tissues inside the body.
Now if something is hindering this cellular rejuvenation then stem cells from cells of octopus and salamder can be used or studied to see how it can be used on humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

Oga Thomas
Here you go
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by SouthNigerian: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
She's enough source & link to her claims.
Educate us more jere @feliciaoja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Boy are you dumb?
[s]The human body is comprised of cells that rejuvenate every 24 hours.[/s]
You need to go back to biology class
Talking about rejuvenating cellular organs and tissues inside the body.
Now if something is hindering this cellular rejuvenation then stem cells from cells of octopus and salamder can be used or studied to see how it can be used on humans.
I can't make head or tail from this comment of yours.
For clarity, the human cells don't just "change ", every 24 hours.
Red blood cells are renewed every 3 months
White cells are renewed every ,1-2 months
Neurons aren't renewed at all. That's why nerve damage is irrevocable in most cases. Why? Because the human brain and its units are way more complex than other animals.
We have unipolar, bipolar and multipolar neurons. Octopuses don't possess all of those. Insects posses only one of the above. So don't bullshit me.
Humans have a limit on their regenerative ability due to our complexity
True, old cells die and new one are made everyday, but not every 24 hours as you have tired to insinuate in your post.
Hell, humans have stem cells to!
And again, how can stem cells from an organism work on another of diff spps?

I can't seem to see the sense in that.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Barbsamiin: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Haha aliens
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Oga Thomas
Here you go
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus
Are you happy now?
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Liposure: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
What happened 2 the madelkians?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by SultanOfPuna: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hold on my phone about to go off. Post your replies and I'll respond to them later

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Itsnt that the purpose of medical Scientific research?? To make what seems impossible today a possibility in the future
Same way the ancient man can't seem to make sense how humans will one day be able to fly to space.
He will call it bluff just like you
You are just like the ancient man
You don't know what the future holds
But yet you blabble as if you know what you are saying.
In the future we will be able to discover ground breaking
You picked one sentence and chose to say my entire post was babyish babbles? Typical.

Different Organisms have different no of chromosome, gene orientation and DNA sequences. Its not possible (as far as I know) to use a rat stem cell to use on a human.
You can only take a human stem cell and use the rat as a host. And them transfer the result back to the human.

It is you sir, who doesn't know what he is babbling about. In your quest to defend a stranger, you exposed your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

You picked one sentence and chose to say my entire post was babyish babbles? Typical.

Different Organisms have different no of chromosome, gene orientation and DNA sequences. Its not possible (as far as I know) to use a rat stem cell to use on a human.
You can only take a human stem cell and use the rat as a host. And them transfer the result back to the human.

It is you sir, who doesn't know what he is babbling about. In your quest to defend a stranger, you exposed your ignorance

Oga stop rambling
We are talking of octopus who said anything about rat cells.

Because the rat cells have no unique properties unlike the octopus cells
Does rat cells have the same anti virus properties of an octopus.
You are just finding excuses to

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Explain.
What makes them different?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
TBH, SultanOfabia/puna and feliciaojo is one and the same. Thought I was arguing with two peeps angry

Felicia na fake account.
How can both of them post the same exact thing, word for word.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Oga stop rambling
We are talking of octopus who said anything about rat cells.

Does rat cells have the same anti virus properties of an octopus.
You are just finding excuses to
You said STEM CELLS.
I said STEM CELLS.
So explain how I am deviating from the subject matter.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by nappy760(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well, what I believe is everything on Earth was created for the earth.

And what scientists and we humans know is not as much as what we do not know, that is to say
because we are just knowing doesn't mean it hasn't always been there

The world we are presently has another dimension invisible to the naked eyes or scientific processes and experiments hence science cannot directly prove its existence but does who know , know cool

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by nappy760(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well, what I believe is everything on Earth was created for the earth.

And what scientists and we humans know is not as much as what we do not know, that is to say
because we are just knowing doesn't mean it hasn't always been there

The world we are presently has another dimension invisible to the naked eyes or scientific processes and experiments hence science cannot directly prove its existence but does who know , know cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
TBH, SultanOfabia and feliciaojo is one and the same. Thought I was arguing with two peeps angry

Felicia na fake account.
How can't both of them post the same exact thing, word for word.

Nairaland detectives cheesy

Haa, how did you search and piece that together? Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:

Explain.
What makes them different?
Since we talked u never posted any valid link yet you blabbing nonesense.lol
Read and Educate yourself Oga Thomas
https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/cephalopod-camouflage-cells-and-organs-of-the-144048968/
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Nairaland detectives cheesy

Haa, how did you search and piece that together? Hmmmmmmmmm
They posted the same thing and then deleted it.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by iTroll: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Since we talked u never posted any valid link yet you blabbing nonesense.lol
Read and Educate yourself Oga Thomas
https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/cephalopod-camouflage-cells-and-organs-of-the-144048968/
I have no desire to continue this discourse between us.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Codes And Plans / Possibility Of Alien Life (discussion Thread) / How To Check Bank Verification Number - BVN Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.