Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Need A (it) Career Course That Leads Me To Telecommunication Industry - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A (it) Career Course That Leads Me To Telecommunication Industry (1286 Views)

Best Place To Pursue An IT Career / IT Career Advice Needed / Entry-level Certifications To Jump-start Your IT Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A (it) Career Course That Leads Me To Telecommunication Industry by davmor(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2011
Hello! Good people of Nairaland, I want your help please.
I am so interested in working with a Telecommunication Industry or possibly other related firms.
I want your advices on which course to go for in IT. Like A certificate in Oracle, will it enable me to work in Telecom office?
OR can you people please list the courses in IT that can lead me to Telecom industries like MTN, Glo. Etisalat and etc.
Please am just begging, any other thing that can help in any, please do advice me too.
Thank you @all.
I patiently await your pleasant replies.
Re: I Need A (it) Career Course That Leads Me To Telecommunication Industry by yamakuza: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
You might want to start with CCNA or CWNA.

Google them up!

(1) (Reply)

Help Debug This Java Code / Bluestacks App (is It Free Or Paid) / Easy Math HD (my Android Math Game) Updated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.