Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Niger State Experience. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Niger State Experience. (29224 Views)

My Niger Experience. / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
7demons:

You go quench soon. Bookmark this post and date.
It's a promise.
and you are immune to quench?
Re: My Niger State Experience. by nony43(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
what is obsessed here? That can be informative to who don't know. You kids always think everything must be tribal or religious.

You are the only talking East. You canโ€™t stay a day without mentioning East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ropo0126: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
pedestal82:
First off no LGA called Kuvun in Niger state
Most likely it is Lavun LGA you went to.
You took a lot of risk traveling to Niger state. The Bida axis you took is one of the safest though.
Parts of Gurara is not safe.
But please if anybody tells you he intends to take to Kontagora, Mariga, Magama, Mashegu,Rijau, Rafi, Shiroro, Munya axis. My brother na death trap be that.

I went to KONTAGORA few weeks ago
You won't believe our driver was telling Us when we got to a spot along the way that the hitherto mention spot happens to be kidnapers route as a matter of fact few days to that day, there was a face off between military personnel and bandits at that same spot... Omo Naso My heart dey beat very fast day God abeg ooooo waiting carry me come back Niger state especially KONTAGORA... Till we arrived at KONTAGORA local government I was just literarily Praying to my Maker...
After completing what I went to Kontagora to do Omo Ah no waste time at al

3 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ropo0126: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Asquare84:

You are very correct I went to kontagora last week without knowing that it a kidnapper zone. Luckily I came back unharmed

grin grin

Omo Kontagora situation don worst ooooo
Me self gat Japa after visiting few weeks ago when I heard the terrible news of Bandit and kidnapers

Niger state has the worst Road Network in Nigeria no offence...

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Patented: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
paikoro
Onlinefarmstore:
From Gurara LGA, we moved to a place called Pikorro (forgive the spelling), towards Minna, I was so hungry by now.....the person with me wasn't bordered at all. The food I had with me for no reason I forgot it.

In Pikorro we couldn't get what we where looking for we moved to Minna (I had made some contacts prior to today in Minna),........Disappointingly they where all in Abuja.

One thing you need to note is that once you are travelling and you have an opportunity to eat, please do...

In Minna we ate something (very hot food)...... then I was offered security (I rejected it)..... no be una wan drag attention to.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Harcom: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Noth as a whole could have been the best place to live as a goal-getter but the state of banditry, terrorism and uneding killings make the zone unhabitable.For me,it seems their leaders are major benefiary.
They tend to be more religious yet diabolical in all areas of humanity index.They are corrupt,yet religious.What an irony.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by tiswell(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
alibiz:
In bauchi you can get it more cheaper
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Na yarimo go Kee all the Ipob people
comrade I am new here please welcome me .How do I post comment grin grin grin grin
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
nony43:

You are the only talking East. You canโ€™t stay a day without mentioning East.
but I am new here welcome me please
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Brownbetsport24: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:

Local man laughs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€
Do you also deal with livestock, like their fowls and ram, can you get to SW, if contracted
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Pootle: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124924230][/quote]

grin grin the dot grin grin
Re: My Niger State Experience. by dtruth50: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
I think u went to Katcha LG
Re: My Niger State Experience. by pedestal82(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
morikee:

Funny enough I do go to Shiroro a lot up to a place called Erena
Bro no dey waka anyhow oh. There was a 3PL that supply health commodities for public health program I am involved with that were kidnapped Rafi, in November 2021. Not until February 2022 they were released.
Make una dey take care oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by pedestal82(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
I used to visit those places around 2017 to 2019. I have not crossed to those axis since 2020. I know the shit going on in those places.
First hand because I work with the LGA personels there. A lot of things go unreported.
If you hear what is happening you will give up on this country.
Ropo0126:

I went to KONTAGORA few weeks ago
You won't believe our driver was telling Us when we got to a spot along the way that the hitherto mention spot happens to be kidnapers route as a matter of fact few days to that day, there was a face off between military personnel and bandits at that same spot... Omo Naso My heart dey beat very fast day God abeg ooooo waiting carry me come back Niger state especially KONTAGORA... Till we arrived at KONTAGORA local government I was just literarily Praying to my Maker...
After completing what I went to Kontagora to do Omo Ah no waste time at al

3 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Davytech(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omoh tourism good ohh... I remembered when I toured Nasarawa, Abj, Niger and Kwara last year.. Everything was fun, but the trailers and tankers wey full Niger state road fit make person not gree enter there again. Thank God for journey mercies grin
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Yk1506(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
@onlinefarmstore, please share your yam connect with me.abeg...i have lost all my contact from Nigeria State. thank You
Re: My Niger State Experience. by CaptainAyub: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Typing:

The North is safer than East
Greatest lie ever told
Re: My Niger State Experience. by pansophist(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Niger state is very massive if I'm not mistaken it should be the biggest in landmass

Yes. It's the largest state in Nigeria.

Just Niger state is like 7x Gambia, or the size of the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg combined). That state is massive.

It will swallow up to twenty-four Lagos state. Yes, you heard that right. Niger state is bigger than Lagos 24times. That's how huge Niger state is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
pansophist:

Yes. It's the largest state in Nigeria.

Just Niger state is like 7x Gambia, or the size of the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg combined). That state is massive.

It will swallow up to twenty-four Lagos state. Yes, you heard that right. Niger state is bigger than Lagos 24times. That's how huge Niger state is.
Gambia is that small in size? Niger state shows clearly on the map as the largest state in Nigeria. Lagos is very small sha but the most populated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by chaberry(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
From lambata I bought yams, etc then mandated my guys we move back to Abuja and a friend was kind enough to offer us a hilux of military men for close support and that was how we returned back to Abuja by 9pm......

This is my story of how I went to Niger to be told no rice.....now am booking my trip back to Maiduguri See you.

Follow us on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal
I'm base in Niger state Kainji precisely, there are markets for cheaper Rice hear, you can make inquiries or you can hint me up for it
Re: My Niger State Experience. by chaberry(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
Bigger than the whole south east
Yeah! Also bigger than the whole south west

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by pansophist(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Gambia is that small in size? Niger state shows clearly on the map as the largest state in Nigeria. Lagos is very small sha but the most populated.

Yes. Gambia is the smallest country in mainland Africa. Gambia is actually part of Senegal. It was the British that cut it away. Gambians and Senegalese are the same people.

Gambia is like a tongue inside senegal. It's very small. See the attached picture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Powersurge: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
hammed71:
he went toNiger state, not the country

Niger State no worse pass Niger?
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
I live and school in niger state for few years โ€ฆ very boring when it comes to social activities
Re: My Niger State Experience. by neyoworld247(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
2014 during my Nysc I travelled to all this area in Niger state ooo, everywhere was peaceful then
pedestal82:
First off no LGA called Kuvun in Niger state
Most likely it is Lavun LGA you went to.
You took a lot of risk traveling to Niger state. The Bida axis you took is one of the safest though.
Parts of Gurara is not safe.
But please if anybody tells you he intends to take to Kontagora, Mariga, Magama, Mashegu,Rijau, Rafi, Shiroro, Munya axis. My brother na death trap be that.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by BelieverDE: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
@ onlinefarmstore, please what phone did you use in snapping the rice grains?

The pictures are nice ๐Ÿ‘
Re: My Niger State Experience. by 7demons: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
and you are immune to quench?
You no dey look name and picture? You think say I dey joke with you ba?
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
7demons:

You no dey look name and picture? You think say I dey joke with you ba?
just answer simple question who is your mate to joke with here kid .
Re: My Niger State Experience. by 3seriez(m): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Niger state is not safe in recent times. I know what I'm saying
Yeah. Mostly Niger North. Parts of Niger that border Zamfara, kebbi & Kaduna.
But I follow the OP on Instagram, man has gone deep into boko haram territory in Borno like it's nothing numerous times. He knows his way around places. Man must hustle. Some of these things it's just prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Juliearth(f): 2:08am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Niger state is not safe in recent times. I know what I'm saying

I think his final abode was Minna and not Niger generally. I live in Minna and its very safe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Why Is UK So Expensive???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.