Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why I'm Always Teaching Hard Things- Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I'm Always Teaching Hard Things- Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals (259 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals Shocking Revelations On 2023 Election In Nigeria H / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Always Teaching Hard Things- Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2023
PRAISE GOD

The harder a believer follows GOD, the higher he flies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KrwFtfAkH7K3ZhEvdb5EwCADwpni8DmodNgBJRYiA6PuqAeHp23M8xSYXAzmvSLPl&id=100095109979388

Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith Church, has revealed why his teachings are always hard for people to follow. He shared this during his sermon at the August Edition of the Leadership Empowerment Summit.

As he was teaching on receiving the supernatural grace to help in effective stewardship, he explained that his teachings are hard because hardness is necessary for greatness.

"Why all these hard teachings? What is the problem," he said. "To get you up to your high places. Trainers don't spare trainees in sport. In fact the harder the training, the greater the glory."

He shared that in an encounter with the Lord from a book by AW Tozer, he saw that the harder a believer follows GOD, the higher he flies.

"Joy filled my soul when I heard him say the harder you follow me, the higher you fly," he said.

He then read from Paul's letter to Timothy, where he urged him to endure hardness like a good soldier.

"Only fake soldiers fear hardship," he said. "It takes some level of hard teachings and hard responses to get the things you need."

What are your thoughts on this? Share them in the comments. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Always Teaching Hard Things- Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals by thrillionaire(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
In David Goggin's voice.. "Stay hard!"
Re: Why I'm Always Teaching Hard Things- Bishop David Oyedepo Reveals by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
The LORD is our Shield

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Explains Why He Won’t Be Separating Fights In Biggie’s House [video] / Look At Davido Did To A Fan That Rode To Meet Him. Shocking Response, Mock, / Malian Afropop Singer Salif Keita Named Advisor To Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.