Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out (821 Views)

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / 115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine. / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by BleedingPen: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Sex-for-grades: ‘He Failed me Twice for Refusing to Show Him my Body’ — AAU Student cries out

A female student of the Edo State-owned Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, (names withheld), has cried out after a lecturer allegedly failed her twice ‘for refusing to accede to his demands.’

The Theatre and Media Art student, who gave the lecturer’s name simply as Mr. Peter, claimed she failed the man’s course twice after she refused to show him her body.

“A lecturer failed me cox (sic) I refused to bring down my trouser and show him my waist beed baby in his office. He failed me twice,” the student said in a conversation with someone who appeared to be her lover.

“When he called me into his office, I thought maybe he wanted me to help him do something not knowing he wants to see my body,” the student alleged in the chats posted on the School's group chat obtained by METROWATCHXTRA.COM.

Meanwhile, some students’ leaders including a past Union executive of the AAU Students’ Union Government have promised to look into the allegations raised by the student.

“If there are solid proof to this pls (sic) link her up with me and the matter will be treated swiftly thanks,” a former President of the Institution’s Students’ Union, Comrade Osamagbe Eghobamien responded to the inquiry.

However, another student leader in the state, while reacting to the allegations, claimed that the AAU Management have been making education a living hell for students of the Institution.

“The AAU administration are making Education a living hell for students: they extort money from them, they harass students, they don’t even release results on time. Students dropping out day in day out because of all this (sic) unwanted atrocities. I think NANS should just keep an eye on them till they stop thier bad acts,” he said.

It was not immediately clear if the matter has been reported officially to the University’s Management. When this Online Medium reached out to a member of the Institution’s Special Intervention Team (SIT) set up by the State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, he simply declined comment.

All efforts to reach Management on the matter proved abortive as phone calls placed to the known phone lines of the Institution’s Spokesperson, Lawrence Isiraojie, and Acting Registrar, Ambrose Odiase, rang out.

Another top Management official simply asked this Reporter to send a text message as he was in a meeting. However, as at the time of filing this report, the message was yet to be responded to.

Meanwhile, a student of the affected Department, who craved anonymity, said such cases of lecturers harassing students was not new to the Arts’ Faculty as it was rampant in most of the Departments.
https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/06/sex-for-grades-he-failed-me-twice-for-refusing-to-show-him-my-body-aau-student-cries-out-metrowatch/

Lala Mynd44 Omp44

Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by BleedingPen: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Thoughts?
Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Male Lecturers are very randy, I can never marry a lecturer.
Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Hmm... God knows best
Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by Zonefree(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Only a foolish lecturer will condescend too low to ask for your hand in marriage.

1 Like

Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Zonefree:

Only a foolish lecturer will condescend too low to ask for your hand in marriage.

Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by Justbehave(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Lol. Who wants to marry somebody like you before?
Re: ‘He Failed Me Twice For Refusing To Show Him My Body’ — AAU Student Cries Out by AVECDEO: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
This life na spoon.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Starts The Invasion Of The Gaza Strip, Saudi Arabia Warns USA / Why Do Most People Including The Media Want Hillary Clinton To Quit? / Hillary's Lateness To Make Speech To Accept Obama, A Disrespect/ An Ego Flexing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.