Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. (26428 Views)

Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
After Dem don use una threaten people not come out and vote to favour APC. Used&dumped.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by HellAnus: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
kiddkash:
Which kind wahala be this now. How me Hellanus want see food chop. I be Omo Nile.

Na our land. Every motor must pay, plus Okada. I no fit do office work or hard job. Just stay one place dey reap where I no sow

Stop mentioning my moniker
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Hespee93: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Same should be done in Warri, Delta state.

The extorsion here is too much.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Wolexe1: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Why cover their faces
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by SAMBARRY: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

Many already believe Owomida is part of Yoruba tradition..

Honestly this is not fair .. Olumo and his people started like this and today they’re gods of Yoruba people and people actually worship them.. sing about them and tell tales of their powers ..

Lagos state government must start from those mini gods .. punish them .. so that others will learn

Arresting this one’s wil only prove their street credibility and among them.. they will be promoted and given rank

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Na dem Dey do demselves.. no other Nigerian is deceived .
exactly.watching the movie gangs of Lagos and king of boys makes me know the police are actually deceiving themselves because the relationship between Naija police and agberos is like the relationship between yahoo boys and oloshos.theyre frenemies and business partners so leave shii for lawma
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by BeigJawnson(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Okealaaye:
Watch as they'll invade this thread with inanities. Sufficient for a man are his daily challenges, but some men love their neighbours more than themselves. And so they puff mucus from their uncleaned nostrils into the affairs of others.

Why are you a tribal bigot? Must everything be about tribe? So to be a good person is about tribe? And to be a bad person too must be about tribe? Bad people everywhere, so as good people... Get lost there.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by BeigJawnson(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zico5:
I don't know what's wrong from those guys from the erosion laden region. They are quick to jump on anything so far it's about south west but their region has never experienced peace for just one minute. The spate of Agbero in Onitcha has gotten worse that those notorious entities are rubbing innocent people in daylight. They see no evil in their evil ways. Thank God the law enforcement agents are on ground to give them the dose of their medicine.

If this post is about onitcha, you will be the first to comment ... So to be bad now depends on tribe?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
flemsy15:
These 'thugs' parading as task officers are everywhere in the country harassing motorists. From Abuja to Lagos to Anambra to Kano to...

They cause nuisance in every corner and Major part of the money collected go into their pockets

go into their pockets or into their chairman's pocket? They're given a target they must deliver everyday (similar to bank marketers) but while Bank marketers get their own stipulated salary every month,the agberos get a percentage or cut from the monies delivered to their zonal chairman depending on how much they make.

Again usually they should ordinarily have fallen sick because of the way they abuse drugs and alcohol and eat in an unhealthy way but because of the constant exercises of running and hanging on buses everyday,the daily rough life has given their bodies immunity for the narcotics and alcohol they consume everydy
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Myer(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

Honestly this is not fair .. Olumo and his people started like this and today they’re gods of Yoruba people and people actually worship them.. sing about them and tell tales of their powers ..

Lagos state government must start from those mini gods .. punish them .. so that others will learn

Arresting this one’s wil only prove their street credibility and among them.. they will be promoted and given rank

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Anambra and Edo are same if not worse. Go figure.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by ComeToJesus: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1687831793062330368

This is a rarity. A kingdom that divides or rises against itself ..
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by kiddkash(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
HellAnus:

Stop mentioning my moniker
By you but the nuisance. You know him
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Health991: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
jimb:

u don see am..?

tuu tuu tueh!!

No.

But why are you mocking me tongue
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by potent5(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Shut up, envious coward. Go to Ilorin and open your nonsense mouth and let's see if your fullllani masters will not break your stupid mouth.
Okealaaye:
Watch as they'll invade this thread with inanities. Sufficient for a man are his daily challenges, but some men love their neighbours more than themselves. And so they puff mucus from their uncleaned nostrils into the affairs of others.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by FireUpNow(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am seeing LASTMA official there poo.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Bktech(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
There is one lastma guy along that jakande road that extorts and intimidates those mini bus drivers along that jakande to Chisco axis..his name is odeh something.. how do I report this fellow?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Diligent1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
They should go to Ishagamu road police station in sabo Ikorodu and see how these police officers are extorting motorist especially
The korope plying Owutu Agtic to Garage Ikorodu, it's too much.

I entered one Korope one day, the driver said Ishagamu road police officers just finished using his bus to make money from people both commercial buses and private cars, it is getting too much.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by JOemmy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerian media are the only ones that hides the identities of criminals when they are caught I really don't understand why they always do that.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by JOemmy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Very true if they are really serious they won't be hiding their faces.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Boyjaco: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Please we need more of this action in Lagos mainland orile all the way to agbara
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Xplorepd: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

Just like Ipob and Esn is part of the Igbo tribe. People wey no get sense
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
The same Lagos police task force and lastma that uses same agbero, to forcefully, highjack motorists vehicles, abi another one
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by hustleranthem(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hespee93:
Same should be done in Warri, Delta state.

The extorsion here is too much.
Area afa ? give me legit intel for those kpo kpo matthias .. dem still dey disturb men for the ama abi
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by Mrmb: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Odin13:
Why arrest them..

We all know this truth..

I hate propaganda..

But wetin we know ..

You are one of the problem s of this country, this country will be far better without your type...... Your type should be deported to Niger Republic or Swaziland.... You don't deserve the honor of being a Nigerian
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin Baba Egbetokun roaring like lion to devour all crimimals in Nigeria,God be with you always with wisdom and power angry once we correct this shinanigans we will have clean law enforcers moving as angels all over Nigeria angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa / Missing 2-year Old Boy Found Dead In Soak Away, Penis Chop Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.