Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) (35874 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:27am On Feb 22, 2019
You all remember the viral video of some custom officers who killed Nigerian travellers coming from the airport recently ?

Meanwhile another viral video of some custom officers has emerges as they are also trying to extort money from the nigerians traders coming from abroad in a bushy secluded area.

How can this act be eradicated in nigeria ?

Watch the heart breaking video of nigerians travellers shouting at the custom officers HERE

Gist From Praizenews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:27am On Feb 22, 2019
See reactions below

Watch The heart breaking Video HERE

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Shame.

This shall pass too.....just like SARS.

Gradually, we will get to a better society.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2019
99% of people taking military/paramilitary job is for their own selfish interest.

They're just going there to have access to GUN after that you see them behaving like mad cow.

Go to any motor park and you will be ashamed for our officers. You see Police, Custom, Army and even Air force coming to those Agberos to take their feedback.

Na only Navy I never see for bad thing but heard they're the biggest pirates and oil vandals.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Shithole

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Truly a zoo. The goods passed thru airports or ports ba

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Again. This guys are fast over taking the police in the game

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
That is Atiku’s legacy in the Customs Service. Thank God for Buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by nkwuocha: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Gather here if you think this country should be sold to Aki and paw paw grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
BEFORE NA POLICE NOW NA CUSTOM.......ITS GOING ROUND
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by three: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019

E be like say d body odour don fade...

Abi na body magic? Wey dem say Buhari get wey dey porshoo all d corrupt elements for Nigeria...

Yeye peepu

If I hear Buhari Integrity again ehn...
angry angry

Him integrity wey useless like K wey dey Knight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by shachris05: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is fighting corruption my left nyash.

Nigeria has never being more corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
It is well oo
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
make Dem no go kill pesin becos of 5k
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by TheBeat: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!*
*Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.*
*Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption.* *He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.*
*It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her.* *President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.*
*Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?*
*Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.*
*Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.*
*Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:*
*Abdulrasheed Maina:*
*Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari.* *He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following* *recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.*
*CP Zakari Biu:*
*CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto.* *He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.*
*NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:*
*Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health.* *But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.*
*Mallam Ahmed Saleh.*
*Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court.* *Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.*
*Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.*
Copied

5 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Upsidedown9ja(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2019
With APC in government all this will not stop
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Even at the airport, Customs and Immigration, they are as shameless as ever.

Two of them from Immigration asked us to sanwo before we could be allowed to go through the boarding gate into the waiting lounge. I asked him if he was OK, and he said, "Do I know that he can stop us from traveling?". I dared him to do so. When he noticed other people coming to meet us, he let us pass.

They are greedy, wicked people. The few of them that don't conform to their nasty antics are not allowed in their money-spinning activities but relegated to some other obscure work.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Sometimes, we are the architect of our own problems. I'm not saying these officers don't sometimes exhort those whose papers are complete, but some other times, most of these drivers usual have incomplete or fake papers. So in order to escape, they instead prefer to pay these bribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2019
They do it at the airports .....
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by collinsprince: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
That is Atiku’s legacy in the Customs Service. Thank God for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Davidodayly22(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Corruption everywhere

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
тιnυвυ collecтѕ нιѕ own ιn lagoѕ

carry go cυѕтoмѕ
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by collinsprince: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
itspzpics:
See reactions below

Watch The heart breaking Video HERE

Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
I thought buhari is fighting corruption. this is custom with retired army as the head.
Re: Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Why won't extortion keep thriving in the country? When we don't have any Task Force nor undercover agents in plain clothes overseeing the daily activities of the so called uniformed men in Nigeria. Smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) / Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.