Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) (36565 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by BadNews: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Emmastan291:

Are you asking us? we that are in Nigeria if we have seen the lady?

BAD NEWS, Is Active On Nairaland Forum
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Sirmwill: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124919553:
Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

and Bad news 😑😑

sʍǝu pɐq sᴉɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɹq ɹǝʌoɔɐɾᴉɐu sʇᴉ'ǝɯᴉʇ ʇxǝu

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

and Bad news 😑😑

sʍǝu pɐq sᴉɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɹq ɹǝʌoɔɐɾᴉɐu sʇᴉ'ǝɯᴉʇ ʇxǝu

Na Where, Mr , Dey Work, Na Only There, Him Dey See Food Take Chop, My Boss

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Grays767(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]God abeg o🤲
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by mariovito(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
If I see her for my neighbourhood, I go let una know
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124919553:
Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

See question, asking Nigerians in Nigeria forum.

Ori e ti daru?

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by onegig(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Old stale news. She has been found. Make una dey verify news before posting.

Modified.

She is missing again. Was initially found July 26th but now missing based on an update from August 4th.

https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/56998/

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Edipet(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sunnyski:
It's better to miss in Canada than to miss in Ogun State, Nigeria. grin grin cheesy cheesy

The skull miners know what I mean 😂 😂

Hopefully she will be found.

Pls what level of apc government are we now?
Cos I've been away for long now
you sure say she no go on a Date with Ogun man, especially those one wey dey 9ne remote village for Ogun dey claim lagos.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Kewtt: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Is it only bad news you see to carry
She's a tiktokker
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sunnyski:
It's better to miss in Canada than to miss in Ogun State, Nigeria. grin grin cheesy cheesy

There is no difference. cases of adoption abroad most times doesn't well. Victims are subjected to severe sexual abuse, toture and sometimes mutilation.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
onegig:
Old stale news. She has been found. Make una dey verify news before posting.

Where was she found?
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Kaiser20: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
I hope she is not owing those guys that arranged the Canadian visa for her.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by blackdover: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
As e dey hot.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Xvvav7hqj: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yooo! Got you with Proofs attached...

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
So she was declared missig in Canada and you on Nairaland to ask us if we had seen her?
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2023

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ronu Agbadorians has munch on her thinking she's a corn.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
BadNews:

Don't Vex, Mr BAD NEWS Is Already Here

🙄🙄
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by callmevirus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thank your stars that it's in Canada if na one for Westside na otilo for you
She will come back
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by aurorae1: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
BadNews:

Where Did You Find The Missing Lady?

Your backyard...
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by EngGandalf: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=benjsniper33 post=124919849]Otilo beyen mehn..

Black women are in high demand for kidnappers in the western world. They use their bodies for sexual, psychological & scientific experiments.

And since black women are the first humans on planet earth from which men mutated from & the birther of all races of men, any experiment that works on her can work on all women of all races...

And since black men have been emasculated by this current system and cannot protect their women then other races can use her to enhance themselves economically, sexually, scientifically & genetically..

Can white women get kidnapped in any African country without Europe or America intervening?

Now you see

More kidnappings to come, no be today dem dey kidnap black women for west lol 😂..

As a matter of facts some cabals in the west kidnap black women for the sole purpose of rigorous sex & cannibalism.....They f*ck them to coma and then quarter they bodies for consumption

A lot of black women love the west cos of it's enticing systems, women-friendly laws & eye-catching structures but these are for the white women not for black women..so many black women are suffering from the illusion of inclusion.. you're not included but you trying hard to act & feel like you are ..and in doing so they use you against your own men lol ...

You see many black women in Europe & America who don't wanna associate with black men they wanna follow follow white guys everywhere giving they bodies to them cheaply...but play hard to get with black guys ..

Make them continuu... 😆[/quo
Whaaa?
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Sweetvie: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
I hope she's found
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by onegig(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Funflipper:

Where was she found?

He be like say this girl dey loss dey find herself dey loss again. I was aware of the initial missing notice and the new notice that she was found about a week agai.

This was the press release from July 27th stating she was found.
https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/located-missing-person-keele-street-and-the-pon/

And this is another new press release as of August 4th showing she was missing again.

https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/56998/

Toor God would help find her.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hope no be serial killers carry her.
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by specialmati(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sunnyski:

grin grin grin grin grin grin "the grand finale of finish level" bro welcome back since you survived next level .you will also survive finish level
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Haaaaaaaaaa na Tobi be this nah😳
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerians are literally everywhere! I pray she's found alive!

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by fx45(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

She dey one side on a dickson marathon

Na the person way go report to police looseguard
She for wait small
Her brothers have brought their skull mining practice to the abroad. It's not looking good at all
Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
I pray the worst didn’t take place. I don’t trust white people.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
She is servicing a dick somewhere and that's not bad news at all. Bad news is missing in Ogun without insuring and securing your skull like;

Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Of course you will find her dead but are we going to know after this story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.