Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? (459 Views)

What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk / “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
If one can consume this amount, then how many will five consume ?

Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Breast milk ofcourse. Infact the first six months should be exclusive.
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by TemplarLandry: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jugs.
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Both
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Kemadealadire(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Breast milk of course, the healthier and cheaper option.
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Tommymoses(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Breast milk ofcourse. Infact the first six months should be exclusive.
What if they're twins?
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tommymoses:

What if they're twins?
It can still go round
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by youngsahito(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
If one can consume this amount, then how many will five consume ?
this pikin consumes all this and she no fat, they need to do a checkup on her.

Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Newborn27(f): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Breast milk in the first 6mobths.... then formula afterwards.

That picture is very real....she'd take each can per week.

Raising a baby isn't child's play... pampers usage nko?

Especially if she's enrolled in a day care.

May all responsible parents eat the fruit of their labour IJN. E no easy!

Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Mindlog: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2023
youngsahito:
this pikin consumes all this and she no fat, they need to do a checkup on her.

She is looking healthy, why should she be fat?

I consumed Cerelac till age 3 but I didn't look fat in my toddler pictures.
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Newborn27:

It is not for the faint of heart

Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by DyingFetus: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Baby formula

My wife cannot be giving another individual her milk when it's solely meant for me
Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Justkatty(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Newborn27:

Per week ke
Anyways depending on the baby
My daughter's own doesn't last upto 5days, and we are still breastfeeding o. though she's in daycare, so she goes to school with it and now almost every week they keep adding money.

Na God Sha dey run am for us
May God continue to provide for all responsible parents.

Re: Breast Milk Or Baby Formula Which Is Preferable? by Newborn27(f): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mindlog:

She is looking healthy, why should she be fat?

I consumed Cerelac till age 3 but I didn't look fat in my toddler pictures.

WOW!

The more reason why I love cerelac.... it's been on sale for many decades ago

I stumbled on it in one of Ayinde Barrister's music and I smiled..like...wow! smiley

Respect to you ma'am!

I Am Inlove With Ahnie. / I Just Apologized To My Father. / Fairly Used Executive Sofas For Living Room Giveaway