Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,660 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Am Addicted To Cannabis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Addicted To Cannabis (226 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Cannabis by PeeboyDmx: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2023
I am 18 years old and I have been taking weed for a year now, it keeps me cool and calms my nerves
I don't smoke it, I mix it with whatever I eat at anytime and I can't eat without mixing weed into my food.

I am a very introverted person and it has been that way since I was a kid, I am shy and I get nervous being around people.
I hate loud music, I hate busy environments, like markets, I have no friends, no girlfriends.
Sometimes it gets to me, being alone and not have anyone to talk to, but I hardly keep up with conversations, and I don't know how to keep up with friends or even family, I start talking to you and the next minute I'm tired and I don't want you close to me

I take Weed, AZ, loud, SK, etc but I hate drinking anything Alcohol
I realized that whenever I take Cannabis, I am more active, I am note open and my mind is like an empty room. Nothing bothers me and I just want to sit down and listen to music or talk to someone or sleep.
I think fast, I talk loudly and I sound funny whenever I take Weed, this is not something new, atleast not to those who take Cannabis too, but I just want to make you understand.

Lately I have been reminiscing about my life, my current situation and everything going on around me, I don't know what to think of myself, because I feel like I'm not moving.
I take these drugs and I feel good for the moment but nothing changes, it's still the same old me who can't make friends or get social, hell I don't even check up on people, I am so selfish, and I don't care about anything or anyone (not in a bad way though)
I feel like I'm getting distracted by this drug rather than finding a solution to my problem.

For some reason, I don't seem to care much about what the drug does to my health as long as it keeps me going.
life means little to me these days, I see no reason to fight for anything, at the end, we all go with nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by immortalcrown(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2023
You need to see a physiotherapist.
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by Shinjawestern: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2023
So u dey smoke Igbo..

U get money na why u dey smoke..

Person wey no get money no go buy smoke
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by DonBenny77(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Do you beat your meat?
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by illicit(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2023
U eat loud and Arizona too

That's dangerous to ur health
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by PeeboyDmx: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:
U eat loud and Arizona too
That's dangerous to ur health

I remember you...

if you say this, then it has to be dangerous But I could care less bro
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by illicit(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

I remember you...

if you say this, then it has to be dangerous
But I could care less bro

Pls care

They contain chemicals that are not meant to be ingested

Or smoked sef

U can eat a minimum amount of natural weed

But then, it is more potent than smoking it
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by superCleanworks(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2023
PeeboyDmx:
I am 18 years old and I have been taking weed for a year now

oh wow
Re: I Am Addicted To Cannabis by AllBlack: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

For some reason, I don't seem to care much about what the drug does to my health as long as it keeps me going.

I could feel every word you wrote here and you really conveyed your state of mind so well.
I have a feeling you were high when you wrote this and it probably took 30-50 mins to write this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jigsimur Herbal Remedy. / Best Clinical Development Solutions Company / Dinah Lugard To Launch A New Book Targeting Persons Who Inject Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.