Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt (197 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Built-up Urban Areas In 2021 - Demographia / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt by invigilator(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be relocating to Port Harcourt for new opportunities. My workplace is located at TransAmadi by Redemption Way. However, I'm looking for recommendations on neighborhoods or areas that are convenient and very close to TransAmadi for commuting to work. Any suggestions for good places to rent accommodations nearby would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

If you can as well give time estimates on how fast I can get from the location you suggest to TransAmadi, that will also help.
Re: Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2023
invigilator:
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be relocating to Port Harcourt for new opportunities. My workplace is located at TransAmadi by Redemption Way. However, I'm looking for recommendations on neighborhoods or areas that are convenient and very close to TransAmadi for commuting to work. Any suggestions for good places to rent accommodations nearby would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

If you can as well give time estimates on how fast I can get from the location you suggest to TransAmadi, that will also help.
Your best is woji. 22 HRs daily light confirmed... My Terrian...abuloma... Peter odili.. Garrison/ogbumnabali..these are surrounding areas.. But woji is your best bet. Woji is towards the tail end of trans amadi from garrison.. But If the trans amadi you are working is at that's Coca Cola side.. Best Is still woji
Re: Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
invigilator:
Hello everyone,

Trans Amadi Gardens.
Re: Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt by Justkatty(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Garrison by eastern bypass
Trans Amadi garden estate where Dietams School is situated
Also there are comfortable houses behind lastborn hotel towards mother cat.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For My Children And Spouse / HELP: Process Of Visa On Arrival For A South African Planning To Visit Nigeria / African City Life In Lagos Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.