Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT (40976 Views)

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by SaLongs1(m): 3:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
The click button for my phone don spoil.
grin grin Phone repairer don hammer
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by Lanretoye(m): 3:14am On Aug 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
grin grin Phone repairer don hammer
I go dey use am like that,na only click I no go click. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by NEUDUDE: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2023
This is the third time im hearing this patterb why are people pushing others to their death. The other one i heard was at cms where an unknown tout pushed a guy going to work in front of a korope and ran away wtf is happening.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by WorldRichest: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
It's brewing and what will happen will forever change the narrative in that useless country. That is if it survives the impending implosion....spits

The one you brewed, cooked, and served in 1967, it was your blood that was used to wash it off. Start another one and learn another bitter lesson.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by Deepthoughts: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Makivibez01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-mob-beats-lagos-policeman-to-stupor-for-pushing-man-crushed-by-brt/%3famp
I think it's better there should not be police or law enforcement in Nigeria,everyone should be allowed to do whatever they like,the society would just reorganize it's self.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by Caleb15(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Factory reset
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by OdefaGirl(f): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Yusuf be the victim.... but the mob, Igbos inclusive came to revenge his brutal death. All we know how to do here is to fight war against ourselves but in reality...we seek for brotherhood. Demented people do tribalism.... Keep hating Igbos. EndSars protest happened, Yusuf's brothers turned against Nigerian youths, attacked them and destroyed their properties..... Who's now the victim of Police Brutality?..... Na Yusuf.
Until you join your hands and voice for a better Nigeria, you MUST taste the flavor.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by Kalashnikov49: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2023
After 1967...with all that happened to them. They recovered and are still surpassing you delinquent mizcreants.
You didnt fight any war, but you lost your lands with ordinary FULANI Slap.
Keep ranting over IGBO affairs, it shows exclusively that their growth is making you mad. Keep being mad...spits

WorldRichest:

The one you brewed, cooked, and served in 1967, it was your blood that was used to wash it off. Start another one and learn another bitter lesson.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by donrexhibites(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2023
We need to make it compulsory for every Nigerian to be able to give proper first aid. Enough of this milk and water shit.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by Triangles1(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
slimfit1:
I hope nothing happened to the Nigerian police vehicle? Nigerian police will never misbehave in the north that's why the northern youths don't understand the reasons for Endsars.

Because 90 percent of police are from north.
Re: Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT by CLEVER123(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
At times when I see some nonentity in police uniform I kinda wonder how they got there. Spits........... I weep for my nation đŸ˜¢đŸ˜¢

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.