Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uniben Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Ume (764 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Imo State University Post Ume Update / UNIBEN Post Ume Result,any news? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post Ume by yemitte(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2007
Hello everyone,

Please does anyone know how to go about Uniben Post Ume and which bank to purchase the scratch card for registration? Pls give urgent reply. Thanks
Re: Uniben Post Ume by odinakachi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Mr Man,
it is unfortunate that i saw your post very late. Are you not use to Nairaland?, recently there was a post concerning uniben post ume, as it is now, it ended on the 6th, fortunately they extended it to 9th, where were you all these while.
This morning someone told me that she have some scratch for sale, i don't know if u will be interested to buy.if you are u can call 08024248937.
Re: Uniben Post Ume by yemitte(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hey man, thanks so much for ur response. I will call that phone number.
Re: Uniben Post Ume by slimnike(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
A ya. guy i feel you. it was like you were not having money for the form before now. I pray the person you were asked to call gives you a postive reply. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

2007/2008 University Of Abuja Post Ume Screening/registration Examination / Statistics Of Student Who Passed Above 200 / Nigerian Student 24, Built A Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.