Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water (46609 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ezmans:
he was push into lagoon by eBola disease

grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Everybody know the lagooners na.

Oba Akinolu's curse is working.

Ipob people wey wan scatter Lagos go end up in the lagoon.

How did the so called Oba crossed lagoon leaving his adorable golden stool and staff of power to japa through a rotten locally made boat at the sight of miscreants who later urinate on his beloved bed.

You be dance true true.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Chimakaobina4g: 2:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Bdhdhxb

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Osanoghodua1: 4:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Stillkrug:
Probably he borrow money for owanbe and could'nt pay back

I was told by a close course mate who works in LAPO in one of the SW states that some Yorubas usually take loans for Owanbe, how true is this?
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Crafteck1: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Depression is real
We need to as much as possible to go for counselling as soon as we see signs of it

I wish us well

People dey off dem selves due to poverty, u wan make dem go pay for counc3lling.... Lol
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Ofemmanu1: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

How did the so called Oba crossed lagoon leaving his adorable golden stool and staff of power to japa through a rotten locally made boat at the sight of miscreants who later urinate on his beloved bed.

You be dance true true.
A rotten boat?!
I think you rode the Tilt-a-Whirl too long.

Anyways, Oba is still living today and Ipob are still failures.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by tbliss22(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
The debts are high
Pressure increasing by the days
Hope and Pray I won't do same soon.

God bless Nigeria

Haaaa!! For you to type this, definitely so many things are going on in your head... Please hang on, things will be fine soonest... Shoot me a mail here tideal20@gmail.com lets discuss. Things will be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by tbliss22(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Bobbiee:
Yoruba people will keep offing themselves in interesting ways. The punishment will keep following them and taking them out one by one. Misery has become them.

It's obvious you hate the yorubas grin grin grin grin keep the fire of hate burning in your heart....
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by ppogba: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Osanoghodua1:

I was told by a close course mate who works in LAPO in one of the SW states that some Yorubas usually take loans for Owanbe, how true is this?

It may be true.

Just the way people take loans and borrow left, right and center in order to meet up with the long list given to them by their in- laws to be when they want to marry in the SE.

Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Ayo8(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Never go alone… please take one of those animal minded politician inflicting the hardship with you.

You’ll be remembered as a hero!

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Jman06(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
We urgently need increased mental heathcare in Nigeria! More psychiatrists are seriously needed!

Most of the reasons people comit suicide are things that can easily be handled by psychiatric care. If we had a functional psychiatric healthcare system, some of these people commiting suicide would have gotten all the help they needed to deter them from suicide.

But our doctors would rather be dragging spaces with other healthcare professionals instead of developing medical care in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Foodhub2023: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2023
I seriously need help
Help I mean is not about money bu where can I start from allover again.
I can't get a monthly job because my bvn is banned,
I can't continue my business because of lack of finance,
Can't get loan,
Can't feed my family.
All expenses still pending on my neck right now am confused. I really need to do sth
I need help to start my business again with 30k I can pay back in 30 days.....
Pls the burden is too much
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by winner37(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Instead of me to kill myself and waste my blood I prefer to sacrifice it for my family
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

A rotten boat?!

Failure when your useless oba can't go there alone, what makes them fail...did they ran like a coward oba..these guys don't even recognize your rotten teeth president of south West.

Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

A rotten boat?!

Failure when your useless oba can't go there alone, what makes them fail...did they ran like a coward oba..these guys don't even recognize your rotten teeth president of south West.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Plight21(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Honestly, depression is real ooo..
I nearly take my life with my NYSC belt yesterday before my Dad's call came in.

The most terrible part of it is that, most people that are depressed don't show it.

In this season, if you can't encourage people I think it's better to keep mute rather than insulting and mocking them.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by kinkydude: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abeg, Lagosians, make una take am easy😥
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Ofemmanu1: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand-
That rotten teeth man is better than all men in your generation combined..
.. He is the President of FRN and he's gonna rule you for 8years!
you warthog-faced buffoon.l
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand-
That rotten teeth man is better than all men in your generation combined..
.. He is the President of FRN and he's gonna rule you for 8years!
you warthog-faced buffoon.l

He is your president not mine, he is better than your ancestors with drug money and not mine. Someone that lost his state of origin and that of his residency can't be proud to call himself president select.

None take ebola serious...
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Tinubu won fair and square.

But you?
you are just a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

Won on your ma pucci.

We all know.
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by MisterBanny(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
hybrid77:
How i will kill myself by myself is sth i cannot imagine..

This life too sweet abeg.

My brother, pray u don't get to that extent. I'm about to do same now. I'm tired
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by MisterBanny(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Amolebb:
Oh my God

You're calling God now. If that man had called I for help, u would insult and ignore him
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by MisterBanny(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
ybalogs:
You can't be more right. It's alarming.

Has there been anytime where u guys would say , things are fine? Every time, things are hard, things are hard
Re: Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water by Stillkrug: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Osanoghodua1:

That their hubby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I May Die Before My 28th Birthday / Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / HIV/AIDS Support Group....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.