Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? (479 Views)

What Are The JAMB And WAEC Subject Combinations For Fine Arts / List Of WAEC Subject Combination For All Courses (latest Version) / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by Mmuussttii: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Good day Naira landers. I registered 9 subjects for WAEC Out of the 9 subjects Literature and Economics were cancelled so I am now left with 7 subjects which are;

Marketing
CRS
Government
Civic Education
English language
Mathematics
Biology
Do I stand a chance of gaining admission?
What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by illicit(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmmm, Economics is required
Re: Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by Puss360(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol... Yes.. but very poor..

All thes special center sef, we won't know the weakness and strength of the candidate...

You, an art student, Intending on studying Pol sci, having B3 in Biology and C6 in Government

Well, it's possible sha, but you will have to sit up very well coz your Course of choice is more of Government and Economics...

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by Digitalwitch: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
You need a credit pass in Economics
Re: Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by NaijaSumigan: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Do you have a school you wish to go or you prefer Caleb University
Re: Are These WAEC Subject Combination Okay To Study Political Science? by NaijaSumigan: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mmuussttii:
Good day Naira landers. I registered 9 subjects for WAEC Out of the 9 subjects Literature and Economics were cancelled so I am now left with 7 subjects which are;

Marketing
CRS
Government
Civic Education
English language
Mathematics
Biology
Do I stand a chance of gaining admission?
What are your thoughts on this?

Would you come to Caleb University located in Lagos State, Ikorodu-Imota precisely. It's a private University and you will be glad you did study here.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have Information About Yabatech Post Utme 2010/2011? / Any Hope For Ui Second Choice Applicants '10/11? / The United States Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.