Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross (9761 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, aka Cross, has revealed that he dreamt Biggie brought some of the ex-housemates of the reality show who are not participating in the ongoing all-star edition to join them.

He disclosed this during his diary session on Wednesday.

Cross said:
“Yesterday, I had a dream. This dream was so real, I felt like it was real. You know that kind of dream that feels really, really real.

“I dreamt that you [Big Brother] brought back a lot of your siblings [ex-housemates]. Laycon was there [as were] Tacha, Erica, Nengi, Ozo, Miracle, Bisola, Tobi. And the house was so big, like we had up to 150 lockers. It [the house] was so busy. People were unpacking. People were hugging, laughing, and we had like upstairs. Mike was around, Jaypaul. I saw so many housemates.”

DAILY POST

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Acekidc4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
What Cross is dreaming about is a Reunion Party!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Hollyharjii: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Okay... who knows if you might become the Joseph the dreamer of our time

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
This boy is very confused. What he dreamt may happen on the last day. If them plenty like that for the house, e go turn prison. Let him enjoy the arrangement they're in already.

"I hate show," "the show is useless," "show for sissies," yet see una under my comment dey masturbate. Jobless children. This is why the Islamic section has an affidavit.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by 1gbdata: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by WiszyFraud: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Trustmea: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Malaria
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by VoltageDivida(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
CROSS the CROSS the Dreamer
Please channel your dreamability to see the future for Nigeria. Where baba go carry us go land

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Babatunjo: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Joseph the dreamer.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by MykellOni(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
A
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by wizelink(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cross dey look for more women him go dey kiss around like housefly wey see poor man shit
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by lordswill03: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
I'm waiting for Tacha to respond
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by BabaCommander: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Malaria at work grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Badonasty(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol…Joseph the dreamer
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by ukaface(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Konji influenced dream😂😂😂
Cross you go Dey alright
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by ukehnonny: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Cross, the dreamer.
Perhaps the dream was about you leaving the house and you guys met at eviction party.

No worry soon you will join them.

Naija dey suffocate person walahi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wahala
ukehnonny:
grin
Cross, the dreamer.
Perhaps the dream was about you leaving the house and you guys met at eviction party.

No worry soon you will join them.

Naija dey suffocate person walahi.
Wicked u be, thank God u didn't meet JOSEPH, u for jus discourage the Boy!
It will be lit having those Girls at once in the House!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Padipadi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bad dream
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by 9jaBloke: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
smiley Wake up Cross. Tacha is coming nowhere near the house. She spurned all chances of that happening.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Pakman: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
So you go fit knavk all of them na. A place for people who are always on heat.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Thundafireseun: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
I can’t remember correctly what the dream was….but I know he dreamt during his 1st time in the house and his dream came to passsss

Meanwhile I will love to see cee cee and Tacha together in the same house

Two toxic people
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Sprints3: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Scripted show. Just know 2 more housemates are coming. Liquorose likely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
🤣🤣 🤣🤣😂😂😂 abeg ooo make him better dream when judiciary go comot baba then put Obi 🙏🙏

VoltageDivida:
CROSS the CROSS the Dreamer
Please channel your dreamability to see the future for Nigeria. Where baba go carry us go land
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2023
😂
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by Felaincarnated: 4:24am On Aug 10, 2023
In laycon voice "Wetin u dream na nonsense
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "I Dreamt Liquorose, Tacha, Erica, Joined The House" – Cross by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Joseph d dreamer grin

(1) (Reply)

(Movie) Gangs Of London [2020] Mp4 Season 1 Full Download / Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ” / Playing Safe Movie Premiere (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.