Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East (11171 Views)

The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria / Economic Trees In South East: 5years From Now,you'll Wish You Had Planted A Tree / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by Hezmatosky: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Wetin concern Yoruba man and Ahaba?!
Shey you dey ment??
Ibu onye ahaba? Bei ki isi bia?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by Hezmatosky: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Wetin concern Yoruba man and Ahaba?!
Shey you dey ment??
Sor!!!!!!!!!! ibu onye ahaba? Bei ki isi bia?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by tishbite42: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Sor!!!!!!!!!! ibu onye ahaba? Bei ki isi bia?
Idumugbe na Umuonaje
Obi Ofogu Family

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tomek09:

Too much green algae soup called ewedu and brownish amala don dey affect ur brain. Brown roof citizen

Coming from a cannibal descendant
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by tishbite42: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
nony43:

What has your own people done for your region?
Lol
No mind am
Na my brother

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by Hezmatosky: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:

Idumugbe na Umuonaje
Obi Ofogu Family
Ok okpanam precisely. But i get one babe for onaje Street grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by tishbite42: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Ok okpanam precisely. But i get one babe for onaje Street grin
grin cheesy cheesy
You go pay tax o

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by AareGaa: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice2023:
It can only be this tribe....always helping their brothers.

In recent past,we have seen how they individually gave a face-lift to govt college umuahia and another notable school called Santacrus in Umuahia Olokoro.

In fact,igbos are indeed their brothers keeper.

I cannot but agree with you with the way they flog their brothers and sisters every Monday
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by djon78(m): 2:51am On Aug 11, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Way to go, Ekpa men cheesy cheesy

But na the land be the issue...Be like dem go uproot those phantom billionaire mansions con dey plant palm trees for there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Land dey and our land is best conducive for Palm trees which is a massive foreign exchange earner

Malaysia exports about $100 billion worth of palm oil annually

Think what that kind of money will do for South East and Nigerian Economy

Africa is Blessed with every natural resources you can think

But we are not maximizing it
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by seunodediranivy: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2023
hhhmmm, this is very good dream, will they allow it to see the light of the day, everything would be uprooted by their ipob within a day.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by Imert: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Your Land is cursed, even if you plant 10m palm trees they'll never grow again

you know why?

Your cocoa head wey always mislead you
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by MrGerald(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

Palmwine tappers..

Too much Pammie in their blood.

No wonder dem dey reason through their anus.

If dem no reason thru anus I see no reason why they would support ipob this minute then come back the next minute to beg Tinubu for appointment
You are actually the one reasoning through your anus here, for your mind it's only palmwine you extract from Palm trees? Go to Malaysia and see for yourself, you guys are actually selfish and self centered while lagging behind in reality
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by MrGerald(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
It’s just a matter of time before erosion washes it down to Ogun State.
Oh so all the erosions are purring down to Ogun state that's why they don't have any good road there
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by winterbell: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by NLegendforte: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omowoolata:
Where d land dey kiss undecided
Travel you won't. Anambra is the size of Singapore, hope you know.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by NLegendforte: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
porthouse7:
where land dey to plant sef, tiny dot in a circle don't have much land
There are 101 reasons I don't talk with oloshos with STDs and compromised wombs.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by nesphil(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Noise makers😁
Empty chest beaters😁

Naso Soludo promise to plant 1 million trees,
till today he hasn't planted 1.

FreeStuffsNG:
Blessing-Chijekwu quoted the Ohanaeze President in UK, Lady Aqueen Ibeto, as saying that the planting of the palm trees would be concentrated in the South-East states.

Good news at last. More of this progressive ideas please, instead of supporting coupists in Niger and killers in Igboland.

The price of palm wine should equally drop over time and most of those idle youths will be productively engaged away from crime too. I wish them the best. This is better than the billions of Anambra state funds Mr Obi literally squandered in a foreign beer making company his family has interest. Check my signature for free stuffs!

cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East by porthouse7(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
NLegendforte:

There are 101 reasons I don't talk with oloshos with STDs and compromised wombs.
slow man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program / How Calabar Rice City Project Will Generate Over N70bn Yearly – Gov. Ayade / Palm Kernel Oil Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.