Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Video Interview With Beyonce- My Husband And I Have Been Together For 10years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Interview With Beyonce- My Husband And I Have Been Together For 10years (632 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating / My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Interview With Beyonce- My Husband And I Have Been Together For 10years by radiovibe: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2011
It’s been rumored, but now we know: Beyonce and Jay-Z will become parents in February.
The singer sat down to talk about her career and, of course, her pregnancy with Australia’s “Sunday Night” news program, where it was revealed that she’s due in February. watch the Video Interview. http://www.mercyjohnson.com/beyonce-my-husband-and-i-have-been-together-for-10-years

(1) (Reply)

Video Release: "lowkey" By Flowssickk, The Rave Of The Moment / Shocking: “I Lay in My Casket to Meditate” – Charlyboy / THE L.I.N.D.A FACTOR -business Lessons From Linda Ikeji’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.