Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More (1440 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by BigFezy: 2:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Kids are known for their adorable and unpredictable behavior, and often they can be incredibly funny. They have an innocence and charm that is unique to them, and their candid remarks and actions can bring joy and laughter to those around them.

One of the most endearing things about kids is their lack of filters. They say exactly whatโ€™s on their mind, without any concern for social norms or etiquette. This can often lead to hilarious moments, such as when a child loudly points out someoneโ€™s physical imperfection or makes a blunt observation about a taboo topic.

See more photos>>>https://heathlinecare.com/you-need-to-see-these-photos-if-you-think-your-kids-frustrates-you-more/

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by wittywriter: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Kids do the damndest things version...hahaha.
That second pics off me.
This should make FP for more engaging revelation(s)..lolz...@NL moderators kindly do d doings cool
Imagine working my smart ass out as a freelance only to get such from my kid.....I'll just have to improvise and make sure the kid becomes my partner in content creation.....lolz if you know you know.

BTW if you are a Nigerian Internet literate/user and can afford to spend hours online for leisure yet you don't have an online income or investment that earns you in dollars/Euros/pounds/crypto then sorry.
Miracood2:

I want to learn how to make money in foreign currency. But I don't have any money on me right now. I plead with you to put me through sir.
Then try self-learn...Mentorship attracts fees....Im writing a thesis if you are ready I'll surely link you for mentoring.

Wittyness
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01am On Aug 11, 2023
that child cutting up the 100rmb bills must come from a VERY RICH FAMILY, as no sane child of that age wouldnt know what money is and cut it up like that (unless they come from a wealthy Chinese family)... a poor man would have knocked that child up rather than jejely taking pictures.

imagine a pre-teen child playing in his/her room with a stack of money worth about $10k. who does that?!
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by fyzaila: 4:31am On Aug 11, 2023
This has been posted severally here undecided
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by jonero4(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2023
My little nephew was crying because i refuse to eat sand he cook ,in d name of rice.

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Belteshazzar1: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2023
See eh according to the pics where i saw a kid tearing money... Ehehe even though we played like mad, we weren't mad to that extent.....
Well that's if my moma will even keep the money where eyes and hands can reach.....
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by wunmi590(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2023
shocked
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by izonborn098(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Kids are blessings' to my lovely kids.
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by illicit(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2023
That kid wey dey cut money dey possesed

shocked

1 Like

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2023
wittywriter:
Kids do the damndest things version...hahaha.
That second pics off me.
This should make FP for more engaging revelation(s)..lolz...@NL moderators kindly do d doings cool
Imagine working my smart ass out as a freelance only to get such from my kid.....I'll just have to improvise and make sure the kid becomes my partner in content creation.....lolz if you know you know.

BTW if you are a Nigerian Internet literate/user and can afford to spend hours online for leisure yet you don't have an online income or investment that earns you in dollars/Euros/pounds/crypto then sorry.

Wittyness

I want to learn how to make money in foreign currency. But I don't have any money on me right now. I plead with you to put me through sir.
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2023
A week ago, my cousin's two year old daughter drank paraffin and started vomiting.

No one knew how she got her hands on it because they hid it.

But fortunately, they were able to rush her to the hospital in time and she got the help that she needed.
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by MumEmdy(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2023
jonero4:
My little nephew was crying because i refuse to eat sand he cook ,in d name of rice.

Next time use your jaw to taste it and pretend to be chewing it tell him that the food is very delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by James39: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2023
MumEmdy:

Next time use your jaw to taste it and pretend to be chewing it tell him that the food is very delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

grin
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Sonnobax15(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Gadafii: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerian kids are not in this group chat

But that engineering nigha smashing tiles. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Exmilitant(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
I like this one best grin

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
See that one with hammer. I will beat the hell out of him.

1 Like

Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by blaquemyc: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Things rich kids do. Poor man pikin no dey that nonsense.
Those kids in the first and second pix try Wella and if you spank dem now, problem......
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by oneman2k7: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
jonero4:

Why u sef no eat am. He good?
Re: You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More by JeffreyJunior: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2023
jonero4:
Lol, this one is an ike gwuru situation.

Son of man can not eat sand to please pikin naa, mbanu. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Vs Mother-in-laws / Spanked As A Kid? / 8 Practical Tips To Preparing For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.