Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,758 members, 7,844,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower (30123 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Salmoneus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Can anyone tell me the benefits of this bbnaija to our dear youths?
The same benefits premier league has to the youths.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Iykediallo: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Inukwa
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Dexy4yah(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Salmoneus:

The same benefits premier league has to the youths.
Hmmmm
Issorite

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by 3seriez(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Like what TF they expect every guy to be normal in there and respect their privacy. Because they even manage cancel shower hour in Big Brother Naija. Y'all must be joking. When You sign up to be in a show with total strangers , expect anything.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by KingMiles007: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
See What Venita Said That Got Pere Angry

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Venita Akpofure has made an allegation against her colleague Pere claiming heโ€™s a 54-year-old man. She lost her cool during an altercation that involved Pere and her love interest, Adekunle, as she unleashed hellโ€™s fury while making derogatory remarks about him.

It started when Pere insisted during a filming session that Venitaโ€™s cap be taken off and given to someone else. Consequently, Pere and Adekunle got into a heated argument which almost resulted in a violent altercation. Speaking out loud to Ike Onyema, Venita revealed several shocking details about Pere, claiming he was actually in his 50s despite his appearance and demeanour.

Find out all what Venita said about Pere here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Ituobaroanthony: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
Some guys dey act childish
will you keep quiet ๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by porthouse7(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dexy4yah:
can u tell me the benefits of watching football, just define what's entertainment in ur own wey. We don't think or reason alike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Thekaghan: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
greggng:

What do you expect from a guy that claimed he fingered Maria on TV. Till now no evidence if such act ...only trying to blackmail her
I honestly donโ€™t understand the rationale behind this show. Itโ€™s just like people paying to watch people that are morally bankrupt.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Wilson300: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
To suck this girl Toto then shook my 6 inches gbola day hungry me
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by porthouse7(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear men

Stop the habit of using strong and health destructive items like kolaqalagbo, odogwu bitters, tramadol etc to get good erection and last long in bed. This things affects your health and kidney in so many ways.

Instead go with pure fruits and vegetables. I made a video course that will show you fruits and vegetables(never seen before) to fix all forms of Erectile dysfunction. Treatment is for 1week. It works very well and you can make it yourself at home. The video course goes for 1k naira only.

Thank me later
u are running down people business sell ur business
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by MS247: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=Ituobaroanthony post=125044264] will you keep quiet ๐Ÿ™„[/quote

Dunce
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Hotwest: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Make dem dey show us d bathroom too na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by NaijaCover(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
How will her body, bring down the price of 1 U.s Dollar From 1,000naira to 500naira over here in Onitsha Town In Anambra State
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Vinnie2000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Never Fight with a Female.๐Ÿ™‚

They have Nothing to LOSE and Pple tend to believe their Lies. sad
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by winner37(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
How sure are you that you're not menstruating?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by PNomsule: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Firstly, all work and no entertainment makes for a dull individual ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by israelmao(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
BBN is legalized promiscuity
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Guyman01: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Riyals:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank
Anthony O the chief beggar of Nairaland, you create new begging Monikers even the Mods are tired of banning your over a hundred Monikers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by bobntu: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Person go big brother, still dey complain say one person dey peep am; when millions of us are viewing their unclothedness openly. Abi the babe forget say she no dey her house? Babe u signed up to give up your privacy. Even in the toilet, plenty people are watching you.
BTW, I agree that the guy's body structure suggests the he is probably way older. Not a crime though.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by kareemkamil(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Useless concept TV show
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by patorial(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dexy4yah:

It just entertainment, same way people watch football.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by slowice(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Perewinkle shall from hence forth be called Mr dickson grin
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Icrave4u: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
When you gave him full HD ,do you expect him not to watch. you all are mad!
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by gemini35(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
We have a pressing issue at hand please,dollar is approaching 1k, pump price will soon increase,food items not exempted, how does this Babu naija help matters Biko.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Dybala11(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
porthouse7:
can u tell me the benefits of watching football, just define what's entertainment in ur own wey. We don't think or reason alike
Football is not just a source of entertainment, it's a profession for some many people who are footballers and hence their source of income. Is BBN a profession??
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Dybala11(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
patorial:

It just entertainment, same way people watch football.
Dey play. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by VEHINTOLAR: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wetin Pere do Venita sef !
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Labdi69: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wilson300:
To suck this girl Toto then shook my 6 inches gbola day hungry me

U mental?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by Wilson300: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Labdi69:

U mental?

Ask your father
Re: BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower by porthouse7(f): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dybala11:

Football is not just a source of entertainment, it's a profession for some many people who are footballers and hence their source of income. Is BBN a profession??
define ur entertainment and move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos) / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.