Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! (1494 Views)

Gbagam!!! Woman Beat Up An Army Man Like A 5yr OLD Today (photos) / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by baskem(f): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2011
A Wisconsin woman who already had three children and was desperate to have one with her new boyfriend was today charged with killing a pregnant mother, cutting out her baby and passing off the child as her own.

The criminal complaint filed today details the horrific story behind the murder of Maritza Ramirez-Cruz, 23, who was expecting her fourth child that she had planned to name Omar. Her alleged killer, Annette Morales-Rodriguez, admitted she had scoured the suburban Milwaukee neighbourhood for two weeks looking for a pregnant woman whose child she could steal and call her own.

Read more »
http://www...com/2011/10/woman-beat-pregnant-mother-to-death-and.html
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by kemmeye: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
omg shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by BootyOnMe: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Must be a Naija woman!
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by TotoSmells(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Must be a Naija woman!

No lie, when I read this I thought you were the woman!!!
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by BootyOnMe: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2011
TotoSmells:

No lie, when I read this I thought you were the woman!!!

I resemble you ugly, Naija women with fruit of the womb krase for "issues"?  undecided

All to born for one ugly rapi-st like you?  shocked
Yup! Toto smells like sweet ice fish even when washed! kiss
The younger, the smellier with too many "dississssssiss", according to Yoruba peeps! cheesy

What da phock ammo do with anodo woman's kid? undecided
Oh honey, I will gladly sell mine for being Nigerians alone with cursed genes! cry

Screw you and your phocking, ugly, funky-looking baby!
Your Funny-looking-OK(FLOK) might be a damn Rhode Scholar. . . .BUUUUT, you iz still a doggggone, blaaaaady Ijjjjiot! kiss

Sheeeeeeeeesh!!!!
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by TotoSmells(f): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I resemble you ugly, Naija women with fruit of the womb krase for "issues"?  undecided

All to born for one ugly rapi-st like you? shocked
Yup! Toto smells like sweet ice fish even when washed! kiss
The younger, the smellier with too many "dississ", according to Yoruba peeps! cheesy

What da phock ammo do with anodo woman's kid? undecided
Oh honey, I will gladly sell mine for being Nigerians alone with cursed genes! cry

Screw you and your phocking, ugly, funky-looking baby!
Your FLOK might be a damn Rhode Scholar. . . .BUUUUT, you iz still a doggggone, blaaaaady Ijjjjiot! kiss

Sheeeeeeeeesh!!!!

Sorry honey, just thought you were screwy enough for this. grin grin
Re: Woman 'beat Pregnant Mother To Death And Cut Out Child From Her Womb'! by baskem(f): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
@BootyOnMe wow!
ur commentz alwayzzzzzz spectacularly amazing! lolzzzz

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Implants Cocaine In Her Breasts(pics) / Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.