Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? (254 Views)

The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (finishing An Old House) / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by JRfromtheEast: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
We recently found out that my late father, God rest his soul, bought some shares before he passed and as part of the legal requirements to claim it we were asked to bring the Notice of publication of the National Daily Newspaper from 12-09-2008.I have searched online but unfortunately the newspaper doesn't have an online archive. Please how do I get it?
Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by illicit(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Meet vendors

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Maybe you will locate the newspaper company itself - physically.

You can meet with vendors for location and guidelines.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by otomatic(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Check your local library too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by DevilishMan: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
JRfromtheEast:
the National Daily Newspaper

All Nairaland problem threads usually have the solution in the complaint.

People are blind.

Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by JRfromtheEast: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Maybe you will locate the newspaper company itself - physically.

You can meet with vendors for location and guidelines.

I contacted the company through the WhatsApp number on their site and they said they no longer have copies of newsapapers from 2008. Do you think I should still go to their office?
Re: How Do I Get An Old Copy Of A Newspaper? by Thatcuteguy: 2:53pm On May 10
I might be able to help if this hasn't been resolved just send me a WhatsApp message 07039957259.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET 2 Bedrooms Up Flat At Jimoh Oladehinde Str Ifako Gbagada @1,3m A Year R / Ok / Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.