Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! (2530 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Assignment :
Without the use of machines or any mechanical aid, 10 of you should carry an alligator over the roof of a bungalow from the ground level

Note:
If you are in a hurry, watch the video from 1:45 mark.
It's just brilliant!

I can't just help marvel at my God.
Why?
Look at these ants, their brain is probably 1/(1,000,000) times smaller that my brain, yet they displayed this amazing brilliance in completing a task that many civil engineering students will fail.

These ants,
Their life span is so short - - meaning that not much can be passed down from the wiser ones
They can't speak nor write - - the best they can do is to lay down chemical trails which is at best a mundane way of communicating.
BUT
They just seem to know
They seem to know about organisation
They seem to have a grand purpose
They seem to be highly intelligent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkUIGNVY50

What do I see:
Divine Programing by the Source of Life:
1. With Data and Purpose written in
2. With Instructions and Functions
Its a complete AI package written in the biology of the Ant.

If you have any problem with this, buy yourself a cold bottle of water and drink.

My God is amazing and it blows away my little sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
The fish is so brilliant it knows how to swim.

1 Like

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:
The fish is so brilliant it knows how to swim.
Exactly!
You think it is automatic?

The ability was programmed in them

1 Like

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly!
You think it is automatic?

The ability was programmed in them
Just like you are programmed to walk, that’s so brilliant.
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:

Just like you are programmed to walk, that’s so brilliant.
Exactly as you learnt to read.
Programmed with eye sight and a brain to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly as you learnt to read.
Programmed with eye sight and a brain to comprehend
Even how to defecate, so brillant.

1 Like

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:

Even how to defecate, so brillant.
Programmed into you. You didn't know that!?
LOL!
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

Programmed into you. You didn't know that!?
LOL!
Who is the “you” that they are programming?

Where did you know this? Jewish books?
😂

2 Likes

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:

Who is the “you” that they are programming?

Where did you know this? Jewish books?
😂
You is Maynman!

Programmed to pupu after eating loads of fufu with banga soup.
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

You is Maynman!
Are you a nickname?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:

Are you a nickname?
I refer to you Maynman :
You have been programmed to pupu /excrete as a result of you feeding.

Is this beyond comprehension?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

I have been programmed to pupu /excrete as a result of my feeding.
Who is the you that they programmed?
If you are deprogrammed, who will remain?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:
Assignment :
Without the use of machines or any mechanical aid, 10 of you should carry an alligator over the roof of a bungalow from the ground level

Note:
It's just brilliant!

Why?
Look at these ants, their brain is probably 1/(1,000,000) times smaller that my brain, yet they displayed this amazing brilliance in completing a task that many civil engineering students will fail.

These ants,
Their life span is so short - - meaning that not much can be passed down from the wiser ones
They can't speak nor write - - the best they can do is to lay down chemical trails which is at best a mundane way of communicating.
BUT
They just seem to know

What do I see:

If you have any problem with this, buy yourself a cold bottle of water and drink.

This seems like an appeal to complexity, which has already been dealt with in my most recent thread. But for the sake of this thread, I'll go over it again, and explain a bit more.

Complexity exists. The concept of a thing being "alive" in itself is already complex, talk less of the said thing being involved in some sort of order.

Are what the ants doing impressive? Absolutely. It's almost impossible not to notice the incredible complexity and in some cases, order in just about everything around us. But this says nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing about a god.

God is not an answer to the question of complexity. You're only pushing the question forward, and failing to answer it by alluding to some uncaused first cause as the reason for complexity.. which still doesn't answer the question.

At the end of the day, you arrive at the very answer you dread, which is "it's just the way it is", or "we don't know". In either case, introducing a god into the equation is meaningless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:

Who is the you that they programmed?
If you are deprogrammed, who will remain?
You can't be deprogramed.
Who told you that?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wilgrea7:

This seems like an appeal to complexity, which has already been dealt with in my most recent thread. But for the sake of this thread, I'll go over it again, and explain a bit more.

Complexity exists. The concept of a thing being "alive" in itself is already complex, talk less of the said thing being involved in some sort of order.

Are what the ants doing impressive? Absolutely. It's almost impossible not to notice the incredible complexity and in some cases, order in just about everything around us. But this says nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing about a god.

God is not an answer to the question of complexity. You're only pushing the question forward, and failing to answer it by alluding to some uncaused first cause as the reason for complexity.. which still doesn't answer the question.

At the end of the day, you arrive at the very answer you dread, which is "it's just the way it is", or "we don't know". In either case, introducing a god into the equation is meaningless.
The ants programmed themselves!

It is too easy to see now!
Dumb atoms coalesced together and suddenly acquired consciousness. Not only that, they grew Intelligence.

There wasn't any programmer behind the programming, the programs evolved by themselves from random assembly of atoms.

Tell me:
You go to Mars and find something that looks and functions like a computer on the planet. What would be the probability that it made itself?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Wilgrea7(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
TenQ:

The ants programmed themselves!

It is too easy to see now!
Dumb atoms coalesced together and suddenly acquired consciousness. Not only that, they grew Intelligence.

There wasn't any programmer behind the programming, the programs evolved by themselves from random assembly of atoms.

Tell me:
You go to Mars and find something that looks and functions like a computer on the planet. What would be the probability that it made itself?

You're strawmanning. I never said complexity created itself, nor do I believe I've ever held that position.

The question of where complexity comes from cannot be answered by pointing to more complexity, which is exactly what you're trying to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2023
Wilgrea7:

You're strawmanning. I never said complexity created itself, nor do I believe I've ever held that position.

The question of where complexity comes from cannot be answered by pointing to more complexity, which is exactly what you're trying to do.
I am not Strawmaning you. I said

Tell me:
You go to Mars and find something that looks and functions like a computer on the planet. What would be the probability that it evolved from the natural elements on Mars?
Would you assume it was placed on ma's

I've removed the offending phrase!
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:

You can't be deprogramed.
Who told you that?
is there anything that can be programmed that cannot be deprogrammed?
Who told you that you are nothing but a program?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Wilgrea7(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:

I am not Strawmaning you. I said

Tell me:
You go to Mars and find something that looks and functions like a computer on the planet. What would be the probability that it evolved from the natural elements on Mars?
Would you assume it was placed on ma's

I've removed the offending phrase!

Finding something that looks and functions like a computer there would lead to a lot of questions. And it widely depends on the sort of "computer". If you see a Dell or HP computer there, you'd most certainly agree it was placed there, because the technology and companies required to make such a brand are only present on earth.

If you saw an alien device that had a functionality similar to what we would call a computer here on earth, one could speculate whether it came from another planet, or if it could be the result of an unknown operation local to mars (like hidden civilizations and so on).

I'm curious to see where this question leads to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Maynman:
is there anything that can be programmed that cannot be deprogrammed?
Who told you that you are nothing but a program?
Humans!
For we never cease to exist!

Next question : what is the evidence!
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Maynman: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:

Humans!
For we never cease to exist!

Next question : what is the evidence!
Only humans can be programmed and not be deprogrammed, the ants are flexing then grin
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Finding something that looks and functions like a computer there would lead to a lot of questions. And it widely depends on the sort of "computer". If you see a Dell or HP computer there, you'd most certainly agree it was placed there, because the technology and companies required to make such a brand are only present on earth.

If you saw an alien device that had a functionality similar to what we would call a computer here on earth, one could speculate whether it came from another planet, or if it could be the result of an unknown operation local to mars (like hidden civilizations and so on).

I'm curious to see where this question leads to
Of course if it looks and functions like the computer (branded or not) it would generate ALL forms of speculations other than "it probably evolved from the Martian elements over billions of years"!

Common sense tells us that the origin must be extraterrestrial to Mars.

Why?
To a large extent, we know the properties and limitations of the physical space including planets, elements and compound.
We know that the ever-present Entropy NEVER generates INTELLIGENCE but chaos?
Its the more reason why we attribute ALL the seven wonders of the world not to natural selection but to Intelligent humans building them EVEN when for many, we still can't fathom how the "primitive humans" acquired the technology for such.

The second part of the discuss is this:
What if the Computer-like devices on Mars acquired consciousness and decided that they evolved over billions of years from the natural elements of Mars (even if they were branded Hp or Dell)? Would you think this was a rational conclusion?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Workch: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2023
What a very poor way to reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:
Assignment :

Note:
It's just brilliant!

Why?

These ants,
BUT
They just seem to know

What do I see:

How does comparing the capacity for weight lifting to mental acuity make sense?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by budaatum: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Workch:

Explains why I can't get my head around it I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Workch:
Says professor Workch!

Tell me:
Would you assume it was placed on Mars by extraterrestrials to the planet ?
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
LordReed:

How does comparing the capacity for weight lifting to mental acuity make sense?
Of course, you won't see the complexity and the engineering wisdom to carry such a weight of carcass over the lip of the flower pot.

This is the reason I say that many of you educated atheists would fail to succeed in this simple but intellectually challenging task.
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by TenQ: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
budaatum:

Explains why I can't get my head around it I guess.

This is the reason I say that many of you educated atheists would fail to succeed in this simple but intellectually challenging task.

You just showed me that you are probably one of those I refer to.
Watch it again from 1:45 minutes and decide how you would solve the same problem.
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by KnownUnknown: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
I saw this documentary and I thought to myself, the Almighty Ant made the ant in his own image and made them the largest civilization on earth.
Such tiny creatures but so much organization, wisdom, and perseverance!! Many adult educated polytheists will find this simple task impossible!!

My Ant is amazing and it blows away my little sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rERHPiYxc64&pp=ygUEQW50cw%3D%3D

3 Likes

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by budaatum: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:

Of course, you won't see the complexity and the engineering wisdom to carry such a weight of carcass over the lip of the flower pot.

The below shows how difficult. Nay. Outright impossible it is for you to see how lame your reasoning is. Instead of studying the evolution of the ant to see how it progressed to what you see, you fill the gap with some diviner you don't see imposing a program you see not.

TenQ:

What do I see:

1 Like

Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wilgrea7:

As I told you the destination is God The Creator of all the things we have seen and experienced in this world.

So, you are out of line when you start going beyond God enquiring into things we have never seen nor known.

So you are over reaching and going beyond the area and scope of argument.

So God is the Answer and that is where every valid argument stops.
Re: Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
TenQ:
Assignment :

See how they are all complaining because they can never ever do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Unbiblical Practice Of Altar Calls & The Sinner's Prayer / Here Are “signs Of End Time” You Must Know / How Many Heavens Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.