Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Many Heavens Really Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Heavens Really Exist? (2534 Views)

Does God Really Exist / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / Did William Shakespeare Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Heavens Really Exist? by dhope: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
some people will say the heavens are seven in no while some people believe they are three. How many heavens really exist and is there any scriptural backing for their no?

1 Like

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
The seven heavens is a reference or coded illustration of the 7 chakras of the human body. The centres through which energy flows. These Energy centres have specific uses, of which when block can lead to misuse of energy,sicknesses etc

Religion has hijacked this teachings and deliberately altered its meaning. 7 chakras from The Crown Chakras to the Root chakras are energy points or heavens in the human body.

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by AlvanT(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
ifenes:
The seven heavens is a reference or coded illustration of the 7 chakras of the human body. The centres through which energy flows. These Energy centres have specific uses, of which when block can lead to misuse of energy,sicknesses etc

Religion has hijacked this teachings and deliberately altered its meaning. 7 chakras from The Crown Chakras to the Root chakras are energy points or heavens in the human body.
Any time I see diagrams of people meditating it's always in the cross-legged lotus position.Due to some childhood deformity I can't sit in that position,which other one do you recommend?
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
AlvanT:
Any time I see diagrams of people meditating it's always in the cross-legged lotus position.Due to some childhood deformity I can't sit in that position,which other one do you recommend?

The idea is for you not to lean your spine to allow proper concentration. So I would suggest any position you are comfortable to allow you concentrate. You can sit down on a chair and keep your abs straight. It's also a good workout, I do before my workouts at the gym.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by AlvanT(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
ifenes:

The idea is for you not to lean your spine to allow proper concentration. So I would suggest any position you are comfortable to allow you concentrate. You can sit down on a chair and keep your abs straight. It's also a good workout, I do before my workouts at the gym.
As a trainer any chance I can adapt to the lotus position? The deformity was bow leg (is that even abnormal?)...My groin muscles just don't allow it.Any execises to wean my legs,may physiotherapy or something?
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by oaroloye(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2017
SHALOM!

dhope:
some people will say the heavens are seven in no while some people believe they are three. How many heavens really exist and is there any scriptural backing for their no?

There are seven Heavens.

That Knowledge is for them that have Wisdom and Understanding- not those who need everything spelled out for them.

GENESIS 1:1 is the first mistranslation in The Bible.

The term SHAMAYYIM means "Heavens," not "Heaven."

The RAINBOW was symbolic of God's Covenant with NOAH.

Rainbows have seven colours.

There are SEVEN Spirits of God.

There are Eight Levels of Spiritual Power- One of Earth, Seven of Heaven.

Therefore, there are SEVEN Churches..

1 Like

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by oaroloye(m): 12:53am On Jul 03, 2017
ifenes:

WRONG.

The seven Heavens existed before Man.

It takes different Spiritual Energy Levels to access and operate the Energy Centres that correspond to the Vital Organs.

I do not believe a single Religion exists that has "altered the Chakra Tech" to anything. I think that you are. delusional.

The NAGUALS determined that THE CROWN CHAKRA is a FAKE. An IMPLANT forced upon us all at BIRTH by Hostile Entities.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 03, 2017
dhope:
?

I dare not talk about seven heavens. *sealed
mouth*

there are obviously three heavens. The
1st,2nd and 3rd heaven exist alone.

1st heaven- this represent the celestial realm
of the earth.

2nd heaven- represents the dwelling place of
evil powers and forces. The fallen angels of
satan dominate the 2nd heaven. The apostle
paul wrote about spiritual battles against the
evil hosts of the heavens/air.

Ephesians6:12; 12 For we do not wrestle
against flesh and blood, but against
principalities, against powers, against the
rulers of the darkness of this age, against
spiritual hosts of wickedness in the
*heavenly* places.

3rd heaven; This is where the kingdom of
God dwells.

Revelations 12:7-10;
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven(war in heaven)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and
his angels fought with the dragon; and the
dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did
not prevail, nor was a place found for them in
heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was
cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil
and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he
was cast to the earth, and his angels were
cast out with him.
we see in those verses that there was a
battle in the heavens. a battle between thee
Kingdom of Light(3rd heaven) and the
kingdom if darkness(2nd heaven).

the second and third heaven are both in
spiritual terms.
this would lead to the existence of just 3
heavens alone.

so u see...?? does this answer your question
already?

1 Like

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2017
°

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
dhope:
if you want to understand what I'm trying to express, I'll leave u with this link: http://www.bible-knowledge.com/engaging-with-demons-in-the-2nd-heaven/
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
i don't know.... but i think there are 7 heavens.. although they are not geographical locations.. it all depends on the vibration of the soul
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by luvmijeje(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
It's well.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
dhope:

The afterlives are uncountable. You can create one for yourself through your imagination. You are a conscious part of God.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
AlvanT:
As a trainer any chance I can adapt to the lotus position? The deformity was bow leg (is that even abnormal?)...My groin muscles just don't allow it.Any execises to wean my legs,may physiotherapy or something?

There is lotus meditation chair you can get that will put you in a comfortable position. It is mostly used in hospitals, especially in the physio- therapy department for those with similar discomforts. It help you relax your and take a relaxing position. They cost about £20 max and maybe a little bit more I think.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
oaroloye:

WRONG.

The seven Heavens existed before Man.

It takes different Spiritual Energy Levels to access and operate the Energy Centres that correspond to the Vital Organs.

I do not believe a single Religion exists that has "altered the Chakra Tech" to anything. I think that you are. delusional.

The NAGUALS determined that THE CROWN CHAKRA is a FAKE. An IMPLANT forced upon us all at BIRTH by Hostile Entities.

Your education is your responsibility not mine. It is not my place to say you are wrong or right.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
And for those who are interested in learning the true meaning of heavens, demons, God, Satan,good, evil etc. I will do some explanations in the next few days. They ain't what religion teach in the church.

It is obvious the bible Christians have heard the phrase " the kigdom of God/ kingdom of heaven is inside of you". "Your body is the temple of God". These are esoteric teachings of the human body not the sky or space is your heaven. Keep your body pure by relaxing well, eating well, medications,balanced sex life, healthy life style, good thoughts etc will be heaven for you. The flow of energy around your body will be nice and easy. But if you do otherwise, you will become sick, mentally unbalanced, emotionally unbalanced etc.

Heaven and hell are what you make of of your body, the temple of God(your essence). How did I know these? By reading the bible and other books. It's easy to understand if your intellect is on point. This has got nothing to do with being an atheist, agnostic, theist or whatever.

Think and grow rich in knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by swegiedon(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
ifenes:
And for those who are interested in learning the true meaning of heavens, demons, God, Satan,good, evil etc. I will do some explanations in the next few days. They ain't what religion teach in the church.

It is obvious the bible Christians have heard the phrase " the kigdom of God/ kingdom of heaven is inside of you". "Your body is the temple of God". These are esoteric teachings of the human body not the sky or space is your heaven. Keep your body pure by relaxing well, eating well, medications,balanced sex life, healthy life style, good thoughts etc will be heaven for you. The flow of energy around your body will be nice and easy. But if you do otherwise, you will become sick, mentally unbalanced, emotionally unbalanced etc.

Heaven and hell are what you make of of your body, the temple of God(your essence). How did I know these? By reading the bible and other books. It's easy to understand if your intellect is on point. This has got nothing to do with being an atheist, agnostic, theist or whatever.

Think and grow rich in knowledge.
long time bro
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Niflheim(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
@op,

Looking for scriptural backing of heaven, is like looking for "King Arthur literature backing" for proof of AVALON!!!
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by dhope: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

I dare not talk about seven heavens. *sealed
mouth*

there are obviously three heavens. The
1st,2nd and 3rd heaven exist alone.

1st heaven- this represent the celestial realm
of the earth.

2nd heaven- represents the dwelling place of
evil powers and forces. The fallen angels of
satan dominate the 2nd heaven. The apostle
paul wrote about spiritual battles against the
evil hosts of the heavens/air.

Ephesians6:12; 12 For we do not wrestle
against flesh and blood, but against
principalities, against powers, against the
rulers of the darkness of this age, against
spiritual hosts of wickedness in the
*heavenly* places.

3rd heaven; This is where the kingdom of
God dwells.

Revelations 12:7-10;
Satan Thrown Out of Heaven(war in heaven)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and
his angels fought with the dragon; and the
dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did
not prevail, nor was a place found for them in
heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was
cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil
and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he
was cast to the earth, and his angels were
cast out with him.
we see in those verses that there was a
battle in the heavens. a battle between thee
Kingdom of Light(3rd heaven) and the
kingdom if darkness(2nd heaven).

the second and third heaven are both in
spiritual terms.
this would lead to the existence of just 3
heavens alone.

so u see...?? does this answer your question
already?
yes bro. ur answer sounds realistic but do sun and moon located in those heavens?
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by dhope: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:
i don't know.... but i think there are 7 heavens.. although they are not geographical locations.. it all depends on the vibration of the soul
just like someone described d happening in 3 heavens, can u pls give little explanation on d occupants or happening in these 7 heavens?
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2017
dhope:

just like someone described d happening in 3 heavens, can u pls give little explanation on d occupants or happening in these 7 heavens?

I'm not actually making reference to the bible tho.. but there are seven heavens or more like seven realms.. kind of hard to explain.. we are grouped among these realms according to our spirit vibration... the higher you move in the realms, the higher your vibration is.. creatures or “beings" in higher realms have higher vibration.. as to what they look like, i don't know.. what happens in the realms, i don't know.. this is just my belief.. I've not been had the opportunity to die and find out for myself smiley
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
dhope:

yes bro. ur answer sounds realistic but do sun and moon located in those heavens?
yes. The sun moon and stars reside in the areas of the second heaven which is the celestial heaven. I would like you to click this link to understand nore better... https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_151.cfm
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by oaroloye(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
SHALOM!

ifenes:

Your education is your responsibility not mine. It is not my place to say you are wrong or right.

Then of what USE are you?

I say there are seven Heavens because it is verifiable and important.

If your System cannot prove anything right or wrong, then it is a worthless waste of your time.

ENLIGHTENMENT is the attainment of a higher level of Life Force.

This is marked by the increase in Wisdom and Understanding.

Within a Universe, there are many infinitesimal levels, so that one can literally have a profound new revelation every fifteen minutes- which many people think is funny, because it has never happened to THEM before.

You can keep notes of the Revelations as they come- you can write acclaimed books and deliver beloved sermons- then, suddenly, one day, you BREAK THROUGH SOMETHING- like a GLASS CEILING- and you find yourself, figuratively-speaking, STANDING ON TOP OF WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE.

All your previous Wisdom and Understanding will look ridiculously simpleminded to you.

You will wonder why you never saw what you are now seeing.

THAT is the part that makes no sense.

You look at your old notes, and may strongly desire to get rid of them-!

That is what happens when you access Heavenly Life Energies.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Then of what USE are you?

I say there are seven Heavens because it is verifiable and important.

If your System cannot prove anything right or wrong, then it is a worthless waste of your time.

ENLIGHTENMENT is the attainment of a higher level of Life Force.

This is marked by the increase in Wisdom and Understanding.

Within a Universe, there are many infinitesimal levels, so that one can literally have a profound new revelation every fifteen minutes- which many people think is funny, because it has never happened to THEM before.

You can keep notes of the Revelations as they come- you can write acclaimed books and deliver beloved sermons- then, suddenly, one day, you BREAK THROUGH SOMETHING- like a GLASS CEILING- and you find yourself, figuratively-speaking, STANDING ON TOP OF WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE.

All your previous Wisdom and Understanding will look ridiculously simpleminded to you.

You will wonder why you never saw what you are now seeing.

THAT is the part that makes no sense.

You look at your old notes, and may strongly desire to get rid of them-!

That is what happens when you access Heavenly Life Energies.

Your belief makes up 99.9% of your life. How is it serving you? It may be working well for you my brother. Who am I to say you are wrong ?
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by oaroloye(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
SHALOM!

AlvanT:

There is nothing intrinsically mystical about the Lotus Position (Padmasana).

It happens to be the most stable position to sit in, when your legs and hips are fully flexible.

The Oyinbos were "tripped" by its exotic nature, and ascribed significance to it that is quite unnecesary.

The seriousness of bowleggedness depends on the degree.

If there is no deformity of the bones, of is even possible that Yoga might correct the condition.

In any event, it is crucial that you NEVER FORCE a Yoga position, or try to MAKE your body take the "right" posture.

The slower you go, the better.
Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

There is nothing intrinsically mystical about the Lotus Position (Padmasana).

It happens to be the most stable position to sit in, when your legs and hips are fully flexible.

The Oyinbos were "tripped" by its exotic nature, and ascribed significance to it that is quite unnecesary.

The seriousness of bowleggedness depends on the degree.

If there is no deformity of the bones, of is even possible that Yoga might correct the condition.

In any event, it is crucial that you NEVER FORCE a Yoga position, or try to MAKE your body take the "right" posture.

The slower you go, the better.

Lotus position has nothing to do with the Oyinbos. If meditation is the best possible way he could relax his mind and get in his own vibration then who are you to object to that.

To everyone his formula to attain balance. You should focus on your Jesus if you think that's the way for you. I'm not going to discus the templates of heaven with someone who thinks its in the sky and not within himself. Your way is not the only way. Learn that.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Heavens Really Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
ifenes:

(1) (Reply)

Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out / The Folly In Atheism / Believers: What If You Die And Find Out That You Have Served The Wrong God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.