Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush (77418 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Uptheante(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:
I bet this is cause by the current government of Osun state

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

I blame Governor Adeleke for this.
If you had read properly you would have seen that even Oyetola abandoned it
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by LastProphet: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
From north to south, east to west, this country is totally sick. I always say that nobody genuinely loves this country. If you want to see those who love their country, check how they manage public assets and funds.

To this end, state governments should stop awarding and running projects. Make everything PPP to get serious minds to manage the projects.

This country is just annoying!

You will still find people who will blame our underdevelopment on Europeans or some spiritual unseen entities
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by owbabs: 2:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Nigeria, you need to understand that it takes money to build and maintain. If you are not ready to maintain then do not build.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by a4cube: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you stay in your dirty village, you will not see the railway in Lagos
You mean Ogbomosho my village?
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by mkoabiola: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2023
But why
. What is Adeleke doing about ds project
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Idaytesj29(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2023
doyinbaby:
you can deploy teacher....but you cannot deploy students....the location of the school determine a lot.... the parents of the students will determine if their children should attend the school......

I believe that will be a good start, then they solve other problems as they arise. Public funds should not be allowed to waste away.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by ariesbull: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2023
grandstar:

The money would have been better spent improving the quality of education overall in the state.

Lateef Jakande was criticized when as governor was building "uncompleted school" but the education provided there was fair.

These kind of magea schools don't sit well in a country where population growth is fast and budget revenues poor.
Osun is a state where touts are in charge trust me

The young ones have lost interest in education
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by a4cube: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
:oor
Ebonyi airport
Or
Daura rail
Or
IPPs in SS
All are the same. Clueless govt everywhere.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by McLizbae: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2023
That school is not in the bush o! It's in center town in ilesa, a very metropolitan location. How eh take get abandoned till bush take cover the facility like this na only Adeleke go know!
Jokerman:
Lol .. people wey no get brain... Who wan go school inside bush .

But but white elephant project anyway
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Poleski: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
This country has sick "leaders"! Peter Obi is the only known cure.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by confluence: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
You have forgotten the immediate past Governor of the state is APC and he himself abandoned the project or never put it to use.
PureFace1:
I bet this is cause by the current government of Osun state

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

I blame Governor Adeleke for this.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by shonepa(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wetin d present governor dey do about am now? Na wetin we suppose they talk about.

We go still dey dey fight our self.

E no dey tire una
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by IbeOkehie: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
I've said it repeatedly - it's very rare to find a government venture that works satisfactorily.

Good Luck to Nigeria!
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Blackpowers101: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
Waste of tax payers money.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by AlwaysPositive: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
OriOko88:

Whats happening differently in ibo land that wud make people not to blame ibos too? Is there any magic happening in that land? What's d fuss about ibo that we shud not blame them. Is governance any better over there? Getttat

That is why I encourage you to keep blaming the Igbos..... Ensure you don't stop. Blame them for loosing your gf or wife, blame them for your quick ejaculations too.

Never you stop whatsoever my boss.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by DearDealz: 10:57am On Apr 27
...Peter obi didn't build more schools for this exact particular reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.