Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain (1026 Views)

Labor Pain Simulation On Two Men / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain by slimsikiru(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
i got a sharp pain in my neck it is really painnin me gan cry cry cry cry
Re: Pain by dearfriend: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
Have you tried some pain reliefs? Or it may be from the way you slept. You may need some massage. but if its worse, try and see a doctor. Sorry about the pain.
Re: Pain by Dapo4u(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2007
Wouldnt advice you to take drugs without your physician's advice and most especially the adverse effects of most pian killers (NSAIDS).Sharp neck pain could be due to positional fault(wrong position of the neck while asleep), wear and tear of neck bone if you are above 35 years(ref) and other medical conditions beyond the scope of this forum.So am I saying? consult your GP for medical advice.
Re: Pain by slimsikiru(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2007
it was not the way i positioned my neck when sleepin. the pain jus occur on sunday afternoon. it goes down to my shoulder
Re: Pain by efuah(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
oh sorry. sometimes it's malaria symptoms
see a doctor first

(1) (Reply)

What Causes A Pimple On The Breast? / Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! / I Need A Permanent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.