Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. (37804 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Samogloby: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alvin212:
Man be like Toad cheesy

Make him no rape her grin
Maybe he rape your mama to give birth to bastard. Because of China phone and small data, you guys think you can write rubbish against Adeleke family

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
this baba short sha
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by aremubabs: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Na Davido she won see no b u

What concerns her with Davido?

Someone who has a profitable skill will want to go near Davido so he can useless her life?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Is that thing on your profile pics real or it's Photoshop abi you magnified and elongated it because I'll never believe a man can have such type of thing hian
boss me, walahi it belongs to me

at this age, I no fit dey lie or live fake life

the picture is mine 100percent

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
boss me, walahi it belongs to me

at this age, I no fit dey lie or live fake life

the picture is mine 100percent
Abeg carry am go away, someone already told me it can't be real.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin Great
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Herbiodun09: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
No dance?
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by waze63(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
naptu2:
Gov Ademola Adeleke @AAdeleke_01

https://twitter.com/AAdeleke_01/status/1689955493798645760

Kudos to her for making the country proud.
Osun people too get stars abeg✨

Before I forget plsssss
*A LIFE CHANGING ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY*

If you are seeing this and you are tired of living a life of little or no guarantee for success for tomorrow due to economy of Nigeria then cry no more.
Count yourself lucky.
I bring to you Beyond Infinity Group

RECEIVE FREE $50 THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION FOREVER.

$200,000 WORTH OF COMPOUNDED PROFITS IN 6YEARS

$25,000 TO $152,000 YEARLY CAR AWARD.
AND MANY WEEKLY AND MONTHLY SALARY TO BE PAID.
REGISTER HERE.

DON'T MISS IT AT ALL.

please this is not a get rich quick scheme and you are not paying a dime if you register through that link.
All you need to do is register and become a member on Beyond Infinity, activate your telegram account and enjoy the dividends of the $50 P. I. F that will be paid for you by other members which be compounded for you as the engage in the activities of the company.
All the information you need is provided all the site and please don't joke with this if you are serious about changing your financial life story.
Since we are restricted from posting web pages here,
My pm is open for further enquiries

Or text me on whatsapp on 08032270997

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
The picture is mine and it's real

If you do like to probe further, feel free to reach me 😂 😂
IconicR:
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Justiceleague1: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Benny90:

No be only you, you see those short ones ehen? Na disaster dem be..
But them sexxie nor be small grin
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by LOVEGINO(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Na Davido she won see no b u
u wan make he give her belle ni.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Justiceleague1: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
post=125078324:
Good gesture.

Congratulations to the D'Tigress for making our darling nation proud.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Shut up, thank you
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by 3RNEST(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
We Don hear..

Oya
Come to my WhatsApp Link below, let's me teach you online survey money, work from home.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by LINSAR: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:

Search "monster dick xvideos" on Google and see how hung some men are.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
LINSAR:

Search "monster dick xvideos" on Google and see how hung some men are.
But do such something erect? Because it's looking like they've reached their limit
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
What prayer did he send to her email.......🤣😂
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by DAILIES(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
She is good enough to be the third wife. Laughs.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by spencekat(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Benny90:

No be only you, you see those short ones ehen? Na disaster dem be..
But some of those short ones dey kind naa grin cheesy
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Tradman: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2023

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Eriggayabdem: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'm sure baba governor go dey even dance while he is sleeping...Hehehe...dreamland dancing, legs vibrating and rotating in the air like okoso grin
While him hands go dey do skelewu, all while snoring heavily.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by pikechukwu6(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why is she putting on a tag grin grin grin grin she is no body!
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Mccullum: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good girl.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by cpu2006(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
'Denke,omode anan, Oluwa seun o ! Omo Oroki Asala,so proud of you girl !

Congratulations to her.
But, i think, she is not from Osogbo
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Triplerg: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
madridguy:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind but that D’Tigress team get correct babes... That their coach self na correct lady.
No be lie bro. That team is loaded. I no fit coach women basketball team ooh ...Dem go sack me for knacking
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lifeslove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
6041 who dey always like this post Everytime
G.TBank
u
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good one from Adeleke.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Ortega777: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beautiful girl!
Shine on.....
That other guy come tall pass her!
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
But do such something erect? Because it's looking like they've reached their limit
most of them are not real
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by victorazy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oga no wan stand up before as he sees height. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Zico5(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lifeslove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
G.TBank
Nairaland is now an arena of fraudster like u. You will never scape through mark my words.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by jconsulting(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lifeslove:
G.TBank

Oga bros, the country is not smiling, 2014 when i lost my job , no friends to turn to i bury shame and enter building site doing casual job before i could get my feet back, today am a consultant, i never begged for one day, so many nights my family went to bed hungry but i sacrifice all i can . People will get tired of you begging, look for casual job for now that can earn you daily income while you dont give up on your dream .

My candid advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen Paid ₦186 Million For Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.