Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

God Trully Exists...my Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Trully Exists...my Experience (372 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Trully Exists...my Experience by Frankmorgan: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Just last week I was in a very difficult situation. I had no money on me. I didn't even have money to feed. On Monday Iast week I was so hungry I had to meet the woman selling close to me for credit. I bought bread and mineral and ate. Through out last week I just manage to eat once. All this while I had a refrigerator I wanted to sell,so that I can use the money to be supporting myself but nobody was pricing. Some were pricing very low. On Friday evening I was so weak due to hunger,I hadn't taken anything through out the day. I wanted to go and collect credit but I didn't want to go bcus the woman gossips a lot and had even told people I collected credit from her(I had already paid). So I just laid on the bed hungry and weak,if I try to get up,my head will just be spinning. Then I decided to pray to God to help me out. I am a Christian,I pray always,infact I was doing mid night prayers doing this period. But that particular day I decided to pray differently. I prayed like this.."God why do you delight in my suffering and shame. I pray to you but it seems nothing is working. See my friends that are into fraud they are enjoying life. Should I go and beg them. I am tired of serving you".
After I finished I just took my phone out and started watching film. About ten minutes later my phone rang and someone told me he will like to see the fridge. He came over,examined everything and paid the money. The joy in my heart was much. I rushed to the market bought beans,came back cooked and ate with a big loaf of bread,then drank three satchet of water. I felt alive again. Believe me God exist and is still working miracles

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whenever I read stories like yours, I'd just wish the person knew how to come out of the situation.
Op, never stop believing in God though.

2 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by illicit(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
So God helped you auction your property, that's how you know he exists

You have a low opinion of Him

4 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
People know He exists but their problem is that they never learn that He knows they never want Him so He stays away from them
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Frankmorgan: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Before I gave my life to God I was a terrible sinner,women,party was my life. If any preacher came to me,I will listen to you but will make jest of the person when he leaves. I lied,cheated and was on my way into fraud.
I have friends that are doing very well from fraud. My friend that is in his late 20s,has a land and is already building, even guys that learnt under him are all doing great. There was a time he was telling me to come learn fraud,so that I will be making money but I didn't listen to him and till today if he sees me in the street,he will say "I tell you make you learn,by now you for don pick".
When I gave my life to God,I detest anything sin. It was as if some power overcame me. I don't have the urge for women again. I just want to settle down with a woman and start my family. I have guys that still encourage me to start fraud but I don't paythem any attention.
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by budaatum: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
This op will finish eating his fridge and expect more manna from God, lol, who I'm certain will send more.

Please keep us updated. Would like to know how you fare.

2 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Frankmorgan: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
So God helped you auction your property, that's how you know he exists

You have a low opinion of Him
Get the message there. It isn't so difficult.
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by illicit(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Frankmorgan:

Get the message there. It isn't so difficult.

What's the message

It seems relative

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Frankmorgan: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
budaatum:
This op will finish eating his fridge and expect more manna from God, lol, who I'm certain will send more.

Please keep us updated. Would like to know how you fare.
A lot of people here in Nairaland have met me In my shop. I had a big shop in Alakija Lagos. But due to various harsh policies I had to close down. How did I get the shop and money to stock it? Believe me it was God.
Why did my business close down? It was largely my fault I mismanaged it.
I will reply you before this year ends and show you another business I will start up not by my power but by God's grace. He has already showed me plans,I just need to work for it to be fulfilled.
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by YouandiAllofus: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank God for you.
But sha do somtin tangible like buying bread from bakeries and selling on the streets or somtin similar that can sustain you for now with d fridge money

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Thank God for you. But sha do somtin tangible like buying bread from bakeries and selling on the streets or somtin similar that can sustain you for now with d fridge money

The bad thing now is that when there are no more answered prayers and miracles, then he will turn back and.say "God does not exist."

Human beings eh
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by YouandiAllofus: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The bad thing now is that when there are no more answered prayers and miracles, then he will turn back and.say "God does not exist."

Human beings eh
Exactly why my major concern was not how he found out God exist. But to advise him on the need to do something no matter how little to fend for his moments.

The fridge he sold could have been used to sell cold pure water, minerals etc at home if he had electricity.
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by budaatum: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Frankmorgan:

A lot of people here in Nairaland have met me In my shop. I had a big shop in Alakija Lagos. But due to various harsh policies I had to close down. How did I get the shop and money to stock it? Believe me it was God.
It saddens me that you think the failure was largely your fault but your success was God's fault, because it stops you understanding what you did to be successful and would find it difficult to replicate it.

Sorry, but I don't believe such nonsense. What I know is your success and your failure are both your fault, and the sooner you understand that the earlier the below will be fulfilled.

Frankmorgan:
I will reply you before this year ends and show you another business I will start up not by my power but by God's grace. He has already showed me plans,I just need to work for it to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Candidlady: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kindly pay your tithe to falseprophet1

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Some replies sha...

OP, prayer is no more the key oo
It wasn't ever
God's Will is the key
Where will you find God's Will? In His Words — the Bible

Be strong for yourself, and God Will make you strong for HIM.
That kind of prayer can be rough at times (check what happened to the children of Israel after they got the meat that they complained for)
But it's all right. Take care and strive to know God's Will.

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by FRANCISTOWN: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frankmorgan:
Just last week I was in a very difficult situation. I had no money on me. I didn't even have money to feed. On Monday Iast week I was so hungry I had to meet the woman selling close to me for credit. I bought bread and mineral and ate. Through out last week I just manage to eat once. All this while I had a refrigerator I wanted to sell,so that I can use the money to be supporting myself but nobody was pricing. Some were pricing very low. On Friday evening I was so weak due to hunger,I hadn't taken anything through out the day. I wanted to go and collect credit but I didn't want to go bcus the woman gossips a lot and had even told people I collected credit from her(I had already paid). So I just laid on the bed hungry and weak,if I try to get up,my head will just be spinning. Then I decided to pray to God to help me out. I am a Christian,I pray always,infact I was doing mid night prayers doing this period. But that particular day I decided to pray differently. I prayed like this.."God why do you delight in my suffering and shame. I pray to you but it seems nothing is working. See my friends that are into fraud they are enjoying life. Should I go and beg them. I am tired of serving you".
After I finished I just took my phone out and started watching film. About ten minutes later my phone rang and someone told me he will like to see the fridge. He came over,examined everything and paid the money. The joy in my heart was much. I rushed to the market bought beans,came back cooked and ate with a big loaf of bread,then drank three satchet of water. I felt alive again. Believe me God exist and is still working miracles

So the best deal your god could pull for you was to help you roup sale your property?

What was your god looking until you got yourself in that mess of a situation to the extent of selling your properties.

I supposed you are a christian, this Yahweh God is basically useless

3 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by jaephoenix(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frankmorgan:
Op I want you to do an experiment. Next time you are outta luck or hapless, pray to Flying Spaghetti Monster. Keep on doing it for one week(like you did to Yahweh) and watch how Flying Spaghetti Monster would reveal himself

1 Like

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by jaephoenix(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frankmorgan:

So Yahweh gave you money to start a shop and watched you squander it(already knowing that you'll squander the money), but it didn't bother him?
Oh what a loving god

2 Likes

Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by jaephoenix(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
preciousee17:
Some replies sha...

OP, prayer is no more the key oo
It wasn't ever
God's Will is the key
Where will you find God's Will? In His Words — the Bible

Be strong for yourself, and God Will make you strong for HIM.
That kind of prayer can be rough at times (check what happened to the children of Israel after they got the meat that they complained for)
But it's all right. Take care and strive to know God's Will.
Whats gods will? Can you define it?
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whats gods will? Can you define it?

I wonder how you got here by the way.

Most importantly, I'll be replying you not more than 10 times on this thread. Make it useful.

1. God's Will is simply God's Will — exactly as a dictionary will define the word 'Will'
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by jaephoenix(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2023
preciousee17:

I wonder how you got here by the way.

Most importantly, I'll be replying you not more than 10 times on this thread. Make it useful.

1. God's Will is simply God's Will — exactly as a dictionary will define the word 'Will'
Then no need proceeding. Keep your opinions. Thank you
Re: God Trully Exists...my Experience by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Then no need proceeding. Keep your opinions. Thank you

Haha! You thought I'll give you that liberty of taking me round circles grin
It has failed you today.
FBI atheist investigator jumping in on my Christian response to a thread by a Christian OP. Well done wink

(1) (Reply)

A Peek Into The Spirit World: What A Believer Should Know / Jesus Christ Is The Only Son Of God That Was Not Created. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.