Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted (2109 Views)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Sweetstar: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2023
WWE, or World Wrestling Entertainment, is a form of professional wrestling entertainment that has gained immense popularity worldwide. While the outcomes of the matches are pre-determined, and the storylines are scripted, the physicality and athleticism of the performers are very much real. WWE combines elements of sport, theater, and storytelling to create a unique form of entertainment.

The predetermined nature of WWE matches is widely known, with the winners and losers decided in advance to enhance the dramatic storytelling. The performers, commonly referred to as wrestlers, work together to choreograph and execute their moves in a way that appears intense and impactful while prioritizing safety and minimizing the risk of serious injuries.

See more Photos>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/in-photos-see-why-wwe-is-fake-and-scripted-opinion/

Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2023
This has always been common knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by ahnie: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Great Khalid about getting rid of June hn cena.funny enough this is one game I detest watching,I don't find the game intriguing one bit
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Finneseguy1(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2023
No be today na, those WWE wrestlers are scripted 😂, I remembered my uncle in fogba lagos state when I went there for my internship at TotalE&P 2016, he loved watching wrestling, the tv in the palour has been foughty for years, even decades 🤣🤣, he refused to work it, because he has a laptop where he can watch wwe , no type of season he hasn’t watched, if you want to have issue with him, tell him that wwe is fake and scripted, omooo em go almost fight you 😂😂

12 Likes

Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Chochovini: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2023
What then is the difference between WWE and WWF?
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Mcreloaded(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2023
That's why it's called W W ETERTAINMENT.
As in its purely entertainment.
Thays why you are advised not to try it at home, unless with your spouse
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2023
During the earlier days of wwf ecw it was hard to tell but from 2010 upwards wwe became a joke

2 Likes

Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by illicit(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2023
Irs entertainment
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by squash47(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
Great Khalid about getting rid of June hn cena.funny enough this is one game I detest watching,I don't find the game intriguing one bit
That's undertaker ma, not great Khalid.
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by Frankmorgan: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:

That's undertaker ma, not great Khalid.
Great Khalid kor,DJ Khalid ni
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wait UNTIL you find out Christianty and Islam are SCAMS to oppress Africans.
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by OgaTheTop2: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2023
I will not forget the times of Mighty Ighor, Mascaras, Titi Camara....Mehn, those were wrestlers... Not the fakes we have in wwe.
Re: In Photos: See Why WWE Is Fake And Scripted by falcon01: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2023
Sweetstar:

Scripted not fake! And sometimes they go offscript and give the Audience what they want.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Celebs Attend Opening Of Don Jazzy's Bro, D'prince Nightclub In Lagos / Meet Michael Angarano, Kristen Stewart’s First Boyfriend / Sandra Appiah: The Youngest Black Editor And COO Of An International Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.