Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran (30948 Views)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Rasheedat Ajibade Moves To Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Dozie32(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2023
I don't take Yoruba people serious again.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by PennStatev: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Bless up
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Shinjawestern: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Illuminati sign every time...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by victorazy(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2023
AJ the finest player....

Sorry you girls went with inexperienced coach who can't study game.
Okparanozie & Coach brought you guys back.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Akatsuki1(f): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2023
Why Nigerian female Sportsters always look, dress, and behave like guys

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Expanse2020(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Ipinle Osun o ni baje

Ile YORUBA la papo o ni baje

I no see u for Osun osogbo

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by SOFTSKILL: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Dozie32:

Ellupiiig 79

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Pootle: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Orderabove:
he should revive OSUN UNITED AND OSUN BABES FC

they should go back to prime fc...since the name was changed the team never remain the same, i remember watching most of their home games back then cos they were using my school as home ground when the state stadium was under renovation
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by kestolove95(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2023
But who dey fvck all this female footballers?
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Pacesetter123(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2023
At least dem try.
Dancing governor you try too to host dem.
Nah good thing to reward hardwork.
But make sure say you send plenty prayers make im enter dia email..oo
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Addme: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
Baba received D'Tigress star on Saturday con receive Super Falcons Stars yesterday.
Too much effizy for the dancing Governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by uvie66: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2023
meum:
Dat jersey no fit enter am. E no possible
The Man suppose try reduce weight self
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by circlesdigital: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Block bursterz
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Dozie32(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

I be mumu 79
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by obembet(f): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Expanse2020:

I no see u for Osun osogbo

I no be witch or wizard now, and I no be balalawo daughter grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by helicoptarr: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Ipinle Osun o ni baje

Ile YORUBA la papo o ni baje

Àmín è póò!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Peppysco: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2023
NAC1666:

Imagining the cost of hosting this girl's. Way no win anything

Take your bad belle and myopic brain away from here. A state government decided to honour the exploits of her children in their careers and you're here capping nonsense. Why must some people always be negative when they see others doing good, are you allergic to good news ni? Shey this kind mentality wey you get nor dey give you depression ni?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by aktolly54(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Quick question, do all these female footballer menstruate? Like will they be able to play with the pain and mood? Or they use injection to delay their stuff.

Just curious though
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by helicoptarr: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2023
NAC1666:

Imagining the cost of hosting this girl's. Way no win anything

I think we need to encourage them all the same.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Peppysco: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2023
Dozie32:

Joker, you think people take you serious? Go to every length of the country and see how people take the Igbos, you'll be amazed.
Idiot. Even outside the country self, people don't take you all serious. South Africa, Malaysia, India,even Ghana for here, na una full their prisons pass and you think the world takes you all serious, get the Bleep outta here.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Ara21(f): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Are they boys or girls?
What kind of hairstyles do they have on especially the one with blue colour
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by meum: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2023
uvie66:

The Man suppose try reduce weight self
😂😂 Is it your weight? It’s a sign of wealth in 9ja
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by defashan: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2023
I saw Rofiat and I thought it was Rokiat. The Nairaland short lady with big backside. The Rofiat with Ajibade is slim, athletic and pretty. Nairaland Rokiat is short, puffy faced and looks like a wrestler or amateur weightlifter.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by defashan: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Peppysco:

Joker, you think people take you serious? Go to every length of the country and see how people take the Igbos, you'll be amazed.
Idiot. Even outside the country self, people don't take you all serious. South Africa, Malaysia, India,even Ghana for here, na una full their prisons pass and you think the world takes you all serious, get the Bleep outta here.

Pepper dem ipob. Loud it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Tareq1105: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Adeleke may not be my candidate but I appreciate the support and encouragement he gave the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Tobianojoel(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Our own daughters 😁

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Tobianojoel(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Dozie32:
Eyah! You're seriously in pains. We no send your papa 😁

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran by Moh227: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Like play like play... Dancing Governor is establishing himself as an hardworking performing Governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th / Simidele Adeagbo On Her First Skeleton Race In Canada (Photos) / Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.