Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Single And Ready To Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Ready To Mingle (2087 Views)

Nairaland Single And Ready To Mingle!!! (whatsap, Bbm,2go, Fb. . .) / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa (2) (3) (4)

Single And Ready To Mingle by Cindy2099: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hi Fellas,

My name is Cindy and an American who just got into Nigeria a few weeks back.

I got to find out that Nairaland.com is the best forum around and decided it might be a good place to meet a nice gentleman.

I presently reside in Lagos and would like anyone who is interested in meeting me or who'd like to know more about me to send me a mail via : busty_cindy@hotmail.com

Really waiting to hear from someone.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Tosinville(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hey cindy, oh! ok
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Candyness(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hiya
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Cindy2099: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
hi guys, send me a mail
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Tosinville(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why do you reside in Lagos?
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by MrCork17: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
Tosinville:

Why do you reside in Lagos?

****   ^^^^^ theif, theif, theif, theif, theif, theif, theif, theif  undecided ****
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Tosinville(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
Look at the way this mofo spell thief LOL
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by MrCork17: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
Tosinville. bro  if she sees yor face, she will hide her address (no oofeince) undecided
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Kx: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
Cindy_2099:

Hi Fellas,

I got to find out that Nairaland.com is the best forum around and decided it might be a good place to meet a nice gentleman.

I presently reside in Lagos and would like anyone who is interested in meeting me or who'd like to know more about me to send me a mail via : busty_cindy@hotmail.com

IS this how they hook up in yankee? just asking
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by slimyem: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Cindy_2099:

Hi Fellas,

nairaland guys??smh.
Cindy,i'm sorry but u just might be dissapointed.really dissapointed!
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Andrew3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
ok sindy, I am the commisioner for women affairs, you have to come for commisioning. Send me an email. grin grin grin grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
Cindy_2099:

Hi Fellas,

sWINDY. Sweeery did I mention that I drive a BMW with alloy wills & am related to 50sent? wink
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Creamish(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sWINDY. Sweeery did I mention that I drive a BMW with alloy wills & am related to 50sent? wink

LMAO. . . . . grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
OK HUNNY will do that but am based in owerri
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by SIlknSteel(f): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Jezz I couldn't help laffing, Guy you are one funny humorous dude, keep it coming.

@Swingdeal abi Cindy: Whatcha werin for na?
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
hey cindy?
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Excelboi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
Maga go soon pay the way i dey look am so. Becareful ma guyz
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by MMM2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
op will u nyash me dat day if i come 2 lag see u undecided
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Skii(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
You can start by uploading your picture, that will get you some increased attention

[s]bloody scammer, wondering what will cause you to leave the US and pass all the countries in between all the way to Nigeria to look for men to hook up with[/s].
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by nex(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
If you really are Single, and ready to mingle, you should join a sexuality group on BB 32479c0c , and I'll get you added when the service comes up of course.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by mashnino(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
see wahala ooo, cindy from america, i even tut u wuld come from cindia, LUBBISH
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Cindy_2099:

Hi Fellas,

go bck 2 america, We or shud i say I aint got ur tym!, nd dnt fink bin an american wud increase ur chances of rollin wiv moi!. #NUFF SAID
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by claremont(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2011
Can you imagine "hunter" don become "hunted"?! I wonder how someone can have the audacity to try and scam Nigerians for that matter, the world is surely coming to an an end!
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by itiswell1(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

nairaland guys??smh.
Cindy,i'm sorry but u just might be dissapointed.really dissapointed!

Slimyem, why now?
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by iice(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
Aren't those spammers always named Cindy?
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by snthesis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^gbam angry angry
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by Cindy2099: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hey guys,

Thanks for all your responses to my thread, I really appreciate you all.

I noticed a number were a little skeptical in their responses. Well that's because I'm a little apprehensive about this whole thing and I'm being cautious about it. I mean I heard a lot of stories about Nigerians and I don't want to fall into the wrong hands. This is why I don't have all my personal information here.

If you're really interested in meeting me, drop a message at busty_cindy@hotmail.com

You can be rest assured I am for real.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle by iice(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
Yammering without saying anything you haven't already said. Classic sign of spammer. On repeat.

Telegram Group For Dedicated Male Christians / Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! / I Need A Sugar Mummy