Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. (54010 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / I Need A Medical Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Switruth: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

The tins shows on my body like I am having measles but it's not measles

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

What do I use pls, doctor in the house.

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed
You came to nairaland to seek for health tips and advice. By the time the rats finish the itch their advice you go hail.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Anonime1105(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's probably a fungal infection, maybe jock itch (Tinea cruris) and it's siblings.

Go and see a doctor!

Meanwhile it can easily be treated with a non steroidal antifungal cream and you might want to add pills for your case.

1. Get Ketoconazole antifungal cream
2. Get 2 packs of Ketoconazole Tablets take 1 tablet per day (don't over use it)

Both cream and the tablet shouldn't cost more than 2.5k

While using the above get one of these cheap antiseptic soaps (tura, tethmosol or whatever you can afford)

Use the soap to bath twice daily then rub the antifungal cream all over your body including your private part.

If you do these you would be free in less than 2 to 3 weeks

Quick recovery bro

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by gucci20(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

Reach me on 09038285500. I'll recommend some just two drugs for you and it'll go... But, you'll have to pay 5k. No scam at all.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by reucom: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Young man take the below advice ASAP... It will help you.

drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Timolanki(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

The above looks like scabies. Very itchy skin infestation. I suggest u visit a Pharmacist close to you. Get Mectizan (dosing depends on your body weight), apply benzyl benzoate all over the itchy place, get loratyn 1 tab daily for 10 days and include vit E 1000iu 1 daily for 1 month(this would help restore ur normal skin).

Without using the ivermectin, the craw craw will not go. If you like use all the antibiotics in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by VeektawUtty: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na krokro..e dey inside your blood
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by discusant: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is Nigeria 🇳🇬 of APC for us all.
You are even lucky to have a Health centre just for four women to be delivered from their baby. In some communities down here in the east, there is nothing. Even the Health centre built by the Federal Government in my Orlu hometown in Imo state is rotting away, not even the road leading to the Health centre is motorable. The State government is after building flyovers and urban roads for decorative purposes in the state capital. Floods on this road took the life of a young child two years ago.

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Timolanki:

The above looks like scabies. Very itchy skin infestation. I suggest u visit a Pharmacist close to you. Get Mectizan (dosing depends on your body weight), apply benzyl benzoate all over the itchy place, get loratyn 1 tab daily for 10 days and include vit E 1000iu 1 daily for 1 month(this would help restore ur normal skin).

Without using the ivermectin, the craw craw will not go. If you like use all the antibiotics in the whole world.
I have to screenshot this bro, I will take it to the doctor tomorrow
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
discusant:
This is Nigeria 🇳🇬 of APC for us all.
You are even lucky to have a Health centre just for four women to be delivered from their baby. In some communities down here in the east, there is nothing. Even the Health centre built by the Federal Government in my Orlu hometown in Imo state is rotting away, not even the road leading to the Health centre is motorable. The State government is after building flyovers and urban roads for decorative purposes in the state capital. Floods on this road took the life of a young child two years ago.

That is how demented our politicians are, building nonsense flyover all around

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

Eeyahh, someone could say I am nice grin
Just take my advise and do the necessary tests.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by VeektawUtty: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed

Biko, you men should try and take your personal hygiene seriously undecided

Dirty men everywhere!! Shior!!
Smelly useless bitch
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Godset1: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
That thing is Scabies.....buy Euras apply morning and evening for 3 weeks, buy Permetrine apply every evening of Friday to Sunday for 3 weeks. And make sure that all your clothes are soak in hot water and iron them after washing.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by OboOlora(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Op, soak iru inside warm water and put small hypo then bathe with it.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by charlesdavis(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=tonicyril post=125105104]Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

it's mostly scabies....use scabistop cream, prednisolone, ketoconazole and vitamin c
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by discusant: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

That is how demented our politicians are, building nonsense flyover all around

After floods took the life of a young boy on the road to the Federal Health centre in Orlu, locals approached the state ministry of works for help on the 800meters road to the Health centre. The ministry officials asked the locals to contribute to upgrade of the road. Locals contributed about half a million Naira and handed it over to the officials of the Imo State ministry of works. More than two years after, nothing has been done on the road. The State government rather is on building flyovers in the state capital.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Just take my advise and do the necessary tests.
I will try and visit a hospital tomorrow ma
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by charlesdavis(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
it's mostly scabies...

use scabiá¹£top lotion

tab prednisolone

tab vitamin c

tab citirizine
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
I will try and visit a hospital tomorrow ma
It is well.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by AngelEyes01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bro do you engage in drugs/pills for instance tramaldo? Does looks like reaction from zinc related pills reacting to hydrochloride or possibly an overdosage of hydrochloride pills.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by lukesh(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Test for anthrax
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Lateeco: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bro if you believe me go to ALAGBO place ask IMIOJO and buy REDOIL like half bottle mixed it together then start drinking it morning and night
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
discusant:

After floods took the life of a young boy on the road to the Federal Health centre in Orlu, locals approached the state ministry of works for help on the 800meters road to the Health centre. The ministry officials asked the locals to contribute to upgrade of the road. Locals contributed about half a million Naira and handed it over to the officials of the Imo State ministry of works. More than two years after, nothing has been done on the road.
Ahh, dem still carry the money chop??
Nawa ooh
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by jimmyolasun: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

If you don't have solution for him, use your zombie brain.
Your comments can save or kill someone emotionally. You think you are safe in Nigeria?

Are you mad?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by crayfishng(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs

Thanks. i hope this works for the poster.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by ogaemma: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Go and run an infection test.

It looks like a bacterial infection, but we will be guided by the results of the infection test.

Good luck
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by otijah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
THAT'SHIV SYMPTOMS N0 1
tonicyril:

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by ANON333: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

This is likely scabies, if so, it is curable. Get ivermectin, bath regularly with hot water, iron your clothes including your underwear. Give it time it'd go away. You probably shared soap with a scabies-afflicted person. I'd have advised you visit a pharmacy but it seems you've done so already and that didn't help - they were mostly after ya pocket.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by BestNaxa: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Looks like Scabies, book appointment to see a medical doctor.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
It cud b anything A real doctor will tell u to go run a test. U know ur body, so u even in a better position to guess wat it cud b than us
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by saweide: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Go and buy jinja multistream iru antiseptic soap 1500 and get a bottle of faforon 9k use it as cream to rub all ur body u will thank me
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by MrsTwrite(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Go and run a test, see a Doctor.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by otoworostephen(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Normally I no dey like to comment for nairaland, some people no dey ever carry something serious, everything na play to them.
Meanwhile, oga this is not sweaty nor krokro, you are slept with a lady that has vaginal candidiasis for a very long time, this is the after effect of it. You've contacted this infection like a year ago, e dey they before e manifest. And also, another after effect of this infection is Jock itch, I am sure if you look at your penis and balls, there is a itchy bump growing like ringworm and the thing go dey sweet, very sweet sensation, lol.
The treatment last for three months... This a very stubborn infection.. I will tell you the treatment when you react to this reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) / Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.