Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. (54003 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / I Need A Medical Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by patorial(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

Yea u re right sir, but the tin is I can't get access to any of those here, there is no single hospital here, what we have is just an health center for our mother's to put to bed, even if u want to check for ur blood group here no equipment to do that, u can't even find a hospital to do that

There's no medical lab in your area but, there is an injection worth 14k per jab to treat an infection no one knows about?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by patorial(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kajaard:

Good question.

People forget that they can still contract skin diseases just by skin to skin contact not just in the genital areas alone. Most think using a condom is the end all. I laugh in swahili cheesy

Well if that isn't scabies then Op go spend tire to treat the skin infection.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Papacypaul(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Benzyl benzoate to the rescue. Na im save me when the same symptoms do me. E just be like na im put am dia ab initio

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Okpokpo09: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
I’ve heard this same experience last year. I bought a lot of drugs and injections plus the ones they asked me to rub on my body still nothing happened. What cured my own is Mectizan. You can get Mectizan at any pharmacy.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by themanderon: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Despite fearful diseases like this people still take the risk of laying with just about anyone they meet. 10mins of pleasure and a lifetime of pain.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by shobusag: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

The tins shows on my body like I am having measles but it's not measles

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

What do I use pls, doctor in the house.

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buy myconazole or terbinafine. Both tablet n capsules. It's cheap, it's a 30 capsules dose. One morning one night, for 15 days. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Ten06(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Instead of spending 14k in the chemist, why don't you just go to any government hospital for treatment?
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Slimprinz: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bro, use 1 beecham ampiclox with 2 paracetamol twice a day or Rifapicin capsules (2capsules a day) try any of these and give thanks to the Lord😀
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by fredrickoweh(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I don't wear boxers again else I will regret my decision, even without wearing the boxer I am always in pains and feel uneasy as I always scratch my body every minute.

I have gone to our local doctor he prescribed drugs for me but it did not go, I went to the chemist I usually patronise and she sold drugs to me, now I use to buy the drugs every weeks still this tin refuses to go.
My woman called another nurse of her, she prescribed an injection for me and my woman, each injection is 14k, now I have bought two of it yet the symptoms persists

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me embarassed embarassed embarassed
this is scabies call me at 08138408870 to give you the rightful treatment else you will spend more than 100k treating a sickness of #700
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by fortune1968: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Condoms can't prevent this, once the sweats and any other bodily fluids come in contact, you'll definitely contract it. Did you sleep with any prostitute? Yes or No
How can you say condom wouldn't help . That's careless statement.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by obynno7(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's scabies
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by WillEndInPraise: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
bro I have used agbo taya

The last agbo I did it 6k
That's Nigerians for you. I'm not saying you should buy ready made agbo, asking around people who know it to teach you. I don't take ready made herb, you must teach me and I will go get the roots myself and do it so that I can measure it myself. Well, for now, try detoxify and boost your immune system at the same time. You need original Honey and lime water. Mix the two together then get garlic + bitter kola, chop them to pieces and mix all together. Leave for three days and start taking it a spoon morning and night. You should start seeing changes the third day, thats for sure. I can reach you another herb but I don't know the name in English. Ewe agogogun or agogo igun. Get water out of it and mix with your cream. Rub on your body. Three days you must see those things drying off.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by okoroemeka(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:
Sorry

Try see a dermatologist or pharmacist.
I'll speak to one for you and show her this thread.
Get well soon.

Drop your digits you'll be reached.

Wittyness
no need going too far for a doctor or scientist,I have fvcked too many pvssy in my wild years to recognize scabies when I see it,get original benzyl benzoate,scrub the affected areas with hot water and apply the cream every evening,it will clear in a few days,the Nigerian name is korokoro
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by othreezee: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's herpes.. I suggest you get urself tested for HIV too..
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mr. That is the number of body count.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Trustme2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

This looks like scabies O. Very itchy and very discomforting . Try treating scabies and see if it'll go
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by unbrandedspace(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=tonicyril post=125105104]Doctor in the house please help. For the past 7 or 8 months now I have bn having this serious rashes on my body, fully concentrated on my genitals and my inner laps those I am feeling the tingling sensation all over my body but that of my laps and genitals are unbearable.

Now I can't stay for 10sec without scratching my body as I use to feel the tingling and biting sensation all over my body..pls help me

Call this number 08062334243
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Taigaban: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's an infectious skin disease. Most often those who sleeps with multiple sex partners have increased chances of contacting this skin infection. Before you climb any woman look at her skin very well if you notice any like the one in this picture, please don't touch her.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by tonicyril: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
patorial:

There's no medical lab in your area but, there is an injection worth 14k per jab to treat an infection no one knows about?

My woman called a nurse from Ibadan and she prescribed and we got it here.

It's as simple as that bro
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Lumidee007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
fusin tablets is the cure
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Lumidee007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Papacypaul:
Benzyl benzoate to the rescue. Na im save me when the same symptoms do me. E just be like na im put am dia ab initio
That's if I haven't entered urblood
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Expanse2020(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Did you sleep with a prostitute
You supposed to say
Did you sleep with my gender hawking toto
grin grin grin grin grin
Change your statement asap
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Edoziesmart(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs

The best answer so far
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by ogele: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omo na KWARIKWATA BE THIS. NA PRISON KROKRO. Though it be cured no cause for alarm just pay attenton to those with genuine solution. And u will be healed.
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Fatfool69: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

You don't bath regularly..dirty boy
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by chukel(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm feeling generous, make I do promo give you...

Buy Tab Loratidine, use 1 daily for 10days
5% Permethrin cream, apply all over your whole body now after a bath, then wait for the next 1 to 2 weeks and apply again
Tab Ivermectin, use 4 tablets at once(3mg per 1 tablet), then use again in 1 to 2 weeks time
You can use Benzyl benzoate if you can't find the permethrin cream
Most importantly, wash all your clothes, both used and unused and spread your mattress in the sun for at least 6hrs
this is the management for scabies. Do this and be set free.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Hopebringer: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

I was about to say the below
AllenSpencer:
Go for HIV test

That’s the first symptom of HIV

Run and do HIV test , I know so some who caught it. When. She did this was one of the srly symptoms
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by dreycomalfoy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
A pharmacist is not a doctor.....pls let him/her see a doctor. Rash like this could be pointing to something else, like a serious medical condition

wittywriter:
Sorry

Try see a dermatologist or pharmacist.
I'll speak to one for you and show her this thread.
Get well soon.

Drop your digits you'll be reached.

Well...but why quote/post on my mention...? Kindly direct your suggestion to the OP.

Wittyness
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by constance500: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:

It's called scabies.. Caused by water mites... Get any ointment cream that has sulfur e.g. Aquasulf, Densulf
Just 250 naira
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Boyjaco: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
The stupid body bleaching cream you are using is not working on your body bitch
Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by otoworostephen(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT SCABIES OR ANY OTHER KNOWN REGULAR SKIN INFECTION

IT IS A COMBINATION OF CANDIDIASIS AND JOCK ITCH

WHEN YOU HAVE TRIED ALL THE TRIAL AND ERROR RESPONSE THEY ARE GIVING YOU HERE YOU SHOULD E-MAIL ME: otoworostephen@gmail.com

TREATMENT LASTS FOR THEEE MONTHS TO KILL THE WHOLE INFECTION

BUT FOR NOW I WILL ADVICE YOU TO USE ONLY NEOSKIN ANTI BACTERIAL AND FUNGI CREAM, IT IS JUST #500, USE IT THREE TIMES A DAY AFTER BATHING, THAT IS, MORNING AFTERNOON AND NIGHT, USE IT FOR THREE DAYS THEN SEND ME AN E-MAIL I WILL TELL YOU THE PROCEDURE FOR THE TREATMENT.

NOTE: THE NEOSKIN ANTI BACTERIAL AND FUNGI CREAM WILL NOT CURE IT BUT IT WILL DECREASE AND ERASE THE SCRATCHING BUT ONCE YOU STOP USING IT THE INFECTION WILL RESURFACE AGAIN. I AM JUST TELLING YOU TO USE IT ONLY TO CONFIRM THAT I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.

I REPEAT AGAIN, NO REGULAR ANTIBIOTICS, ANTI BACTERIAL AND FUNGI CREAM OR OTC DRUGS WILL CURE THIS.

GO TO ANY CHEMIST AND USE THE NEOSKIN AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE POSITIVE RESULT JUST IN THREE DAYS AND I LIST THE DRUGS AND PROCEDURE TO FLUSH IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

tonicyril:

Re: Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
tonicyril:
I will also try this, u mean I will rub a red oil on my body then bath it off after some times and rub a calama lotion on my body and go to sleep??

Yes

The red oil will neutralize the itching and calama lotion will dry off the scar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) / Dr. Tosin Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.