Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers (31859 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Sextortion Case: Two Arrested In Nigeria After Australian Boy's Suicide / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nice to remind you .....

Of course but that will be after FG is able to put Igboho in a cage like Kanu.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by FireUpNow(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2023
This is terrible. I strongly condemn this. So you caused the death of a teenagers by extorting them?
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by ComeToJesus: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2023
Throw them inside Gitmo for life.
Animals!
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by rejoice4eva(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Racoon:
And the Nigerian government is still foot dragging with Abba Kyari extradition?
Exactly my thoughts.
Double standard nation
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by sonofElElyon: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Well.. that's one way to get residency in the US of A
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Osanoghodua1: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2023
Killing by hanging shall to avenge the death or the teenager.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by GorillaApp(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Racoon:
I was about to mention this. Bless you!
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Davidcorny: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2023
If you ask them why they're scamming they'll say to recover what the whites did, Oshey Robin Hood, foolish thieves who can't work hard decently.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Football star killed himself after being conned into sending nude pictures by Nigerian hackers

Horrific.

Full Story

Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by TruthDefender(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2023
What awaits them.

1. Conviction
2. Sentencing. They will serve every minute of their sentence.
3. Continous R*pe in prison
4. Deported in cuffs immediately, the day after their sentence is fully served.
5. High chance of getting kill.ed in prison. Many sexual offenders die in U.S prisons

Crime doesn't pay. Yahoo don cast. Work hard. Earn honest living. That's the best life
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by obi58: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Bradford111:

And your politicians looting your generations destiny away where will be there sentences?

So you feel doing yahoo is justified because the politicians are thieves?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Mayeldah:

I tire O!

The law only works when Southerners are involved.
Because they're mostly the internet fraudsters
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by JuanDeDios: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
May more criminals of different types be extradited
Who do you have in mind?
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Bradford111(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2023
obi58:

So you feel doing yahoo is justified because the politicians are thieves?

Foolish Obidient that’s what you are
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2023
I knew that we haven't heard the last part of this case. It will be an interesting case to follow grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by uncleteeh(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
They don buy market be that.
They even bought more than they needed.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Racoon:

Abba Kyari didn't commit any crime against USA govt directly, he might have only benefitted from someone who committed crime against the country. So if FG is reluctant, it is justified.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by obi58: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2023
Bradford111:

Foolish Obidient that’s what you are

I'm sure you are a yahoo boy. Wasting your life scamming away the future of your generation.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Bradford111(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2023
obi58:

I'm sure you are a yahoo boy. Wasting your life scamming away the future of your generation.

You go explain tire grin
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2023
By force japa
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by adecz: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Will the US agree to extradite to Nigeria, American citizens who commit similar
crimes against Nigerians❓❓❓

The answer is NO❗️❗️

Make our legal and diplomatic system nor
come dey do pass ourselves. These boys
have been extradited because they are
Southerners. See the drug Baron Kyari wey
America don dey ask for, but Northerners
no 'gree release am because he is a
Northern Muslim. For say na Tiv, Berom or
gwari person dem for don hand am over
tey, tey.

Mind you, I'm not in support of what the
guys did, but we can try and jail dem for
here which is worse than America. The food
wey American prisoners dey chop na him
we dey spend good money buy for Chicken
Republic or Tantalizers for 9ja❗️❗️😁😁😁
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by obi58: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Bradford111:

You go explain tire grin

Your cup go soon full. Just a matter of time.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by obi58: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2023
adecz:

Will the US agree to extradite to Nigeria, American citizens who commit similar
crimes against Nigerians❓❓❓

The answer is NO❗️❗️

Make our legal and diplomatic system nor
come dey do pass ourselves. These boys
have been extradited because they are
Southerners. See the drug Baron Kyari wey
America don dey ask for, but Northerners
no 'gree release am because he is a
Northern Muslim. For say na Tiv, Berom or
gwari person dem for don hand am over
tey, tey.

Mind you, I'm not in support of what the
guys did, but we can try and jail dem for
here which is worse than America. The food
wey American prisoners dey chop na him
we dey spend good money buy for Chicken
Republic or Tantalizers for 9ja❗️❗️😁😁😁

When they were committing the crime I'm sure they were less concerned about the repercussions so they should do the jail time whether here or abroad regardless of where they are from.

In fact I wish they were sent to one of our miserable prisons here where like 50 people are in one room to serve their jailterm not the civilized luxury over there that they call Jail.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by adecz: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2023
obi58:

When they were committing the crime I'm sure they were less concerned about the repercussions so they should do the jail time whether here or abroad regardless of where they are from.

In fact I wish they were sent to one of our miserable prisons here where like 50 people are in one room to serve their jailterm not the civilized luxury over there that they call Jail.

That's my point.

Na for Nigeria dem for know wetin
be prison. American prison na like
small hotel with good food. That's why
you can never see a skinny American
prisoner. 6 months for 9ja prison you
& skeleton go dey compete for who
fat pass... 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Azzik: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by texazzpete(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mayeldah:

I tire O!

The law only works when Southerners are involved.

Sounds like a yahoo boy yourself
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Meteng: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Their own japa is even free sef
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by aestake: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
If na Abba Kyari...no extradition grin
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Babalola0920: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
yes

Where does that happened pls share any one you know ! Lol
Re: Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers by Ndipe(m): 1:50am On Apr 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha / Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) / 6 Feared Killed In Katsina Explosion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.