Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa (11513 Views)

Paying For Uk Visa Application Using Verve (powered By Mypaga) / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / UK Visa Denied----- To Appeal Or Re-apply?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by phatgirl(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2007
please help me out. i applied for UK visa and was refused due to one stupid excuse. i was asked to appeal but i know appeal takes time. When can i re-apply for uk visa?
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by ufuoslee(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
yes you can
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by phatgirl(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2007
thanks but my question is this i applied in May can i re-apply in sept.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by ufuoslee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
yes you can do it now when is ur school resuming what is the name of your school
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by phatgirl(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
are u sure because i don't want to waste my money again.i always thought one can only re-apply after 6mths.The school is luton university.thanks
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by ufuoslee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
tehn appeal it takes six month as ok.tel me wht was their rason for refusal
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by VOR(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2007
You can re-apply at any time.
The six month thing is just a myth.
However, there is no point in re-applying
unless you can address the reasons for the
first refusal to the satisfaction of the High Commission.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by Vicjustice: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
You can apply even on the day of your refusal, the "six months" regulation is under the Schengen treaty, it doesn't apply to the UK or Ireland they're not part of the Schengen states.
It's usually written in refusal letters that "the decision does/will not prejudice any future UK visa application that you make". It's your duty to rectify the error of which they refused you the former application.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by deor03(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
@phatgirl

A lot of people give us wrong advice. I applied for uk visa in july2007 and i was denied. First week i appealed and two weeks later i re-applied and i was granted the visa.

Re-application is faster, just concentrate on the ECO's reason for rejecting you and submit as many document as possible regarding the REASONS for the denial and attach a photocopy of all your appeal documents , including forms etc.This make the next ECO job lot easier.

This was what i did, despite the many advices i received against re-application.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by hobgoblin1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
Phatgirl please do re-apply. But this time, try to address the issues in your last application.

all the best!
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by stone4rock(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2007
@phatgirl
I guess u can apply immediately, but is always advisable to redraw your appeal when reapplying, and make sure you are applying 4 the same purpose. not tryin student visa today and visitors visa tommorow. they need u to be accurate and precise.
Are u still using the normal green passport to apply, cos i heard from next year everyone would be entitle to use just the electronic passport which would be made available online be4 u apply. just time ur document are accurate. they like filty excuses, talking from experience.
I wish u well.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by zenga: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Halo house. pls someone should advise me concerning uk visa repplication. I applied and my application was declined based on the fact that my account statement was old. Meanwhile, returning my documents; one of my original document (wedding certificate) was not returned to me but the photocopy was returned instead. And this document is vital to me even not for the visa purpose. Now, i want to re-apply, can i submit the photocopy and write to them that the original is still with them? I have sent them mails several times and have not received a reply in that regard. Pls advice me candidly,
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
Vicjustice:

You can apply even on the day of your refusal, the "six months" regulation is under the Schengen treaty, it doesn't apply to the UK or Ireland they're not part of the Schengen states.
It's usually written in refusal letters that "the decision does/will not prejudice any future UK visa application that you make". It's your duty to rectify the error of which they refused you the former application.

Boss not all schengen follow d six months regulation, i knw france, germany, don"t go by it.
Re: When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa by uwemnath: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please i need your Help, i was Refused UK Visa last week, The ECO Said that My Sponsor did not Disclosed to me the number of hours that i will be working in a Week in UK and that was The Only Reasons why i was Refused Visa.
I have already Appeal the Decision but i understand that Appeals takes time and i am expected to Resume duty in UK by 1st Week of February, is it Better for me to rather make a Fresh Application and i do i also Need to Pay for Health Surcharge again ?

(1) (Reply)

Can An Auxiliary Nurse Be Employed Abroad? / Uk Deports 61 Nigerians / What Is Life Like In United State Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.