Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla (354 Views)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends โ€“ Waje / Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by DejiPlug(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2023
PRAISE GOD
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07T2f8iXmyPRGttYu7fRddyU2G3nX1fJYMgcBK8M8wGYwUBcmnGe1p28LqUccXGWQl&id=100095109979388

Do you think such a man will not win battles and remain at the top?

In an interview on YouTube, the General Overseer of the Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has shared his view on why Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church has remained a top Minister in the world.

According to Prophet Iginla, Bishop Oyedepo has a giving heart. Hence, anyone with such a heart will always remain at the top. He disclosed this while commending Bishop David Oyedepo's generosity towards the family of Late Benson Idahosa.

Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Loyalty is a powerful key in winning the battles of life. I watched Mama Idahosa share a testimony about the Bishop David Oyedepo. She said, since the death of her husband, Benson Idahosa, Bishop David Oyedepo took over the payment of the salary of the staff in their University. Even after the death of Benson Idahosa, Oyedepo has continued to remain loyal for 25 years.

"Do you think such a man will not win battles and remain at the top? This is why Oyedepo has remained a top minister in the world. God doesn't bless people because it is artificial, he blesses people because they are original."

Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Worldly pastors fighting for tops smh
Top of what if I may ask? Obviously top of riches ๐Ÿ˜†
The earlier people understand that there's no barrier between them and God the better they stop idolizing any pastor or whatever. Some of them do worse in their closets.
Go to church, pray, let your secrets be pure, fast and feed your soul with the spirit of God and you'll start realizing that you don't truly need anyone for your own salvation and breakthrough.
Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by FutureRecord: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by DejiPlug(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
The earlier people understand that there's no barrier between them and God the better they stop idolizing any pastor or whatever. Some of them do worse in their closets.

Why did we have Prophets in the old Testament. or why was Jesus's sacrifice at Calvary. wake-up Sis, Prophets have always been and will continue to be part of GOD'S Agents.

By GOD'S Grace I am sure you can't consecrate yourself for 2 weeks let alone 2 years, lest we talk of 2 decades
Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2023
DejiPlug:

Why did we have Prophets in the old Testament. or why was Jesus's sacrifice at Calvary. wake-up Sis, Prophets have always been and will continue to be part of GOD'S Agents.

By GOD'S Grace I am sure you can't consecrate yourself for 2 weeks let alone 2 years, lest we talk of 2 decades
You are on a long thing if you think we have true prophets in recent times.
Re: Why Oyedepo Has Remained A Top Minister- Iginla by DejiPlug(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You are on a long thing if you think we have true prophets in recent times.

That's your perception. Trial will disciple you!

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Break Down In Tears As She Att@ck Nairamarley For The Death Of Mohbad / Nigeriaโ€™s Hibiscus Farming Booms As Growers Eye N48bn Earnings / Emotional Moment Mothers And Market Women Hold Their Candlelight For Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.