Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

When A Husband Is Not Providing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Husband Is Not Providing (19365 Views)

Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Savechild23: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Keep supporting and be prayerful

4 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Think9ja(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:
Inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
I pray she have the strength to hold on till her man get revived. And I pray she don't cheat

Who is begging her not to?
Is it not her pussy? Will her pussy being banged restore her husband's finances? Her pussy is not special in anyway. Some of you need to know that your pussy is not the solution to every problem

Small challenge, the next big asset to sell is pussy

Spits

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Pojomojo: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Are you sick that you can't work?
Or incapacitated in anyway?
Your wife is too tired for knacks after going above and beyond to provide for the family, and still run the affairs of the home.
She is physically tired, and is also irritated that all you think of is to jump on her again at night.
What efforts are you actively making to do something about providing for your home? Is she seeing you make the effort?

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
It is only a foolish man that will wait for his wife to provide for his family.
He has no right to be called a man or husband.

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by IyaTola: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:
Honestly things are really getting crazy with the nature of story that spring forth everyday. I was in counseling session with a woman days ago and I lack what to adviced.

What can you advise in a situation where the husband refused to go out to get a job nor engage in any form of business or do anything to provide for his home? He always complain and turn down any job suggestion from his wife, thereby watching her do all the struggles all alone?
He stays back at home and wait for what his wife's beings?
What kind of situation is this?
Are they men out there who really practice this kind of lifestyle?
What would you advise such a wife?
Is this enough reason for a woman to cheat?
I can't blame any woman for her actions because she's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches. It is natural for one to feel cheated in a relationship where she's the only one carrying all the burden and all the man does is knack, eat and sleep. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. No naau.. she'll get fed up one day.
Now, this is the point I was trying to make in a post sometimes last week where I said a man should appreciate the wife with cash gifts from time to time and not just be there to always knack until her bolt and knots fall off but many came attacking my comment and calling me all sorts of names. Now the same thing is happening here.

Look, whether we like it or not, most of the things I cite here about marriages are actually the reality of many marriages. Forget people coming here to act like they are angels and would handle it any differently. Lies!

We are human beings and it's only natural for us to react somewhat "irrational" (according to people) when the situation is not palatable or conducive.

Why will an able bodied man be parambulating year in year out and not looking for ways to get a job to take care of his family? Even if you can't get your dream job at the moment, look for any available one and be doing first pending when the dream job comes. This is not the time to be forming "a whole me" look for Keke maruwa and drive and feed your family. Its not about being posh it's about survival nowadays.

There are warehouse jobs in town where they need people every now and then. And recently they needed a driver with 120k pay but some guys will say over their dead body will they do driving job... Shooo.. no be to put food for table? We tried to link a man (who sent his family to the village for over 10 years now due to lack of sustainable job and not being able to pay rent again.) to the job, he said he doesnt have a driving license. Quite understandable though but I asked my sister, why can't he go there and beg the white man whether dem go at least give him money to do one cos I really wanted the man to get that job... That's by the way though. This place I'm talking about, jobs come out every now and then. It's at Munshin. Just walk in there and tell them you need a job. The least they pay is 65k and you choose how you want to be paid. Either weekly or monthly.

My advice to every young and married man out there, go and learn a skill especially driving. If white collar job no enter, use your skills in the meantime and don't sit and be complaining how your wife starved you and refused to pay your childrens school fees.

Me wey be woman gan. Wen I no see my dream job, I worked as a tea girl just to survive till ground level. How much more a man. The same men that will say they can't marry a liability that will not bring anything to the table are now looking for pity party everyday on this same nairaland wey dem dey sing am like national anthem. Na wa o!

Men go and work and take care of your family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by SalamRushdie: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:
Honestly things are really getting crazy with the nature of story that spring forth everyday. I was in counseling session with a woman days ago and I lack what to adviced.

What can you advise in a situation where the husband refused to go out to get a job nor engage in any form of business or do anything to provide for his home? He always complain and turn down any job suggestion from his wife, thereby watching her do all the struggles all alone?

Please go and cheat lets rest , any small things y'all start threatening with cheating, is your Vagina a transaction?

7 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:

You the woman should provide for the family! Simple!
When the man was providing, did you inform anybody? So, why complain now? After all, na for better for worse!
If you no fit provide for the family, ask for a divorce, let the man find another pesin abeg!

4 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by correctguy101(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Women do it too

Men should reciprocate
………………………………………………………………………………….
All these ones quoting me and crying

Do you know it’s very easy for a woman to make it in this life than a man?

If women put so much efforts men put the ratio of women making it to men should be 90:10

A woman would be so relaxed and cool being a house wife of a billionaire

But few men shouldn’t relax and be a husband of a rich woman

Make una dey play the table is gradually turning

Everything is men, pay for sex, find hotel or apartment for sex, financial provision, etc

Kings lemme burst your brain

Do you know that it’s the responsibility of the brides family to pay for wedding expenses?

They’re just scamming us

In as much as I'll agree with a few of what ya comment, I'll still have to draw you back to the reality of ya immediate environment.

You posted one googled up definition, but let me tell you this, iin most places in Nigeria, the brides family has the prerogative to extort from the groom. If you want your bride to do whatever it is you have in your mind, please simply go look for sugar mama or a woman who believes in you enough to do that .

I agree that it's easy for women to land certain jobs yet it's disputable in many other aspects of life. Abi na only Hot men dey everywhere for your eyes? shocked

Before I begin tire to type, let this ancestor remind you of the story of the OP... The man has refused to do anything, even with a woman bringing suggestions as he's maybe unable to come up with anything in his manly mind(according to the wife)

And what kind of man will let his woman go through all these headaches in Nigeria and be comfy staying at home with the above?

Abeg, na this kind mumu man go begin complain after say the woman no dey respect am again or e dey suspect say she's seeing someone else...

Be warned, no reciprocate nonsense behavior of nonsense men.

4 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pojomojo:
Are you sick that you can't work?
Or incapacitated in anyway?
Your wife is too tired for knacks after going above and beyond to provide for the family, and still run the affairs of the home.
She is physically tired, and is also irritated that all you think of is to jump on her again at night.
What efforts are you actively making to do something about providing for your home? Is she seeing you make the effort?
Is the wife sick, that she cannot work to also provide for the family? Let me ask you, who benefits more from the children when they become successful in future?
Any man who kills himself trying to provide for the family must be a fool. The day he dies, the wife starts having sex with other men on their so-called matrimonial bed!

3 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:

євι ℓιкє ѕαу тнαт нυѕвαи∂ σf α мαи ιѕ α уσяυвα мαи, ι ∂єу ¢σмє тσ gινє уσυ му σωи α∂νι¢є, мαкє ι ¢σσк fσσ∂ fιиιѕн

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Please go and cheat lets rest , any small things y'all start threatening with cheating, is your Vagina a transaction?

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by int0x80(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:

The wife should get out of that marriage immediately. She married a lazy man!
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:

/
Women want romantic men that are in touch with their inner feelings. Thank God the men raised from mid 90s till mid 2000s came with that effeminate energy. They are gigolos and love to be taken care of. So how dare women complain about the choice of men they make? Don't tell us he changed immediately after marriage.

/

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by HaneefahRN(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
The same idiots supporting the lazy man are still the same ones who will ask what women bring to the table in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Theunderman: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:
Pls, it's a serious issue here. Men are wired to be in charge. That's how God made it. When you reverse it, it's against God's original plan and it doesn't always go well.
So women are just meant to sit down and eat a man's sweat, too much entitlement, yet you expect a man to b faithful, Women are doing it, let her keep shut

5 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Nice2023(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This scenario you painted has sent a lot of guys to the department of high blood pressure and depression.

I can't fathom spouse wi can't generate income, for me if you want to live a baby girl life stay single.

Partnership in marriage makes things easier, no one should leave the finance stress solely for one person unless that one person can foot the bills without hurting him

Thanks my brother.

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Theunderman: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank you bros, entitlement in this part of the world
Oyerinde16:

I pity this situation o... But I remember when I left a good job, I became jobless yet had to provide... The available jobs were hotel, 25k teaching 25k driving Keke 35k marketing 45k I got one job as a loan marketer 60k, I resumed n left after 2weeks, I was to walk corner to corner giving and retrieving loans with interest as at when due... I heard stories of co workers not earning full salaries due to deductions, incomplete money bla bla bla... I looked at the outfit n dressing of co workers, those I was to work with, faded cloths, stiched cloths, I just left the job... I spent all my savings within 6 months no good job, I started doing bolt/Uber, this was pretty lucrative cos it was my car, I was my own boss, I worked whenever I wanted, but it wasn't really for me, it began to tell on my car, I knew what I wanted... I wanted to create a good job for myself n employ people I would pay well... But where was the capital, I kept on waiting while my wife was saying I should just take any job, all she was concerned about was just provide not minding the mental state of the man... Just provide... She wasn't working, I provided all just that it wasn't as much as when I was working ... I told her to get a job to support, she said I knew she wasnt working before I married her, so I should work n provide, she said it was the job of the husband to provide... I even became weaker...

I support what someone said up there, give the man a job with a good pay, if he refuses, then flog him, but if you can't assist him with a good job, not minding what he is going through, just shut up... Men are people's children as well someone's daughter (liability) should not come n use marriage to kill him in the name of men are wired to provide...

6 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Komu1048(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:

May God help the woman, I also want my wife to join n hustle like me. But unfortunately she is not that type of person.
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Theunderman: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Where will I see this job, I am intrested
IyaTola:
I can't blame any woman for her actions because she's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches. It is natural for one to feel cheated in a relationship where she's the only one carrying all the burden and all the man does is knack, eat and sleep. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. No naau.. she'll get fed up one day.
Now, this is the point I was trying to make in a post sometimes last week where I said a man should appreciate the wife with cash gifts from time to time and not just be there to always knack until her bolt and knots fall off but many came attacking my comment and calling me all sorts of names. Now the same thing is happening here.

Look, whether we like it or not, most of the things I cite here about marriages are actually the reality of many marriages. Forget people coming here to act like they are angels and would handle it any differently. Lies!

We are human beings and it's only natural for us to react somewhat "irrational" (according to people) when the situation is not palatable or conducive.

Why will an able bodied man be parambulating year in year out and not looking for ways to get a job to take care of his family? Even if you can't get your dream job at the moment, look for any available one and be doing first pending when the dream job comes. This is not the time to be forming "a whole me" look for Keke maruwa and drive and feed your family. Its not about being posh it's about survival nowadays.

There are warehouse jobs in town where they need people every now and then. And recently they needed a driver with 120k pay but some guys will say over their dead body will they do driving job... Shooo.. no be to put food for table? We tried to link a man (who sent his family to the village for over 10 years now due to lack of sustainable job and not being able to pay rent again.) to the job, he said he doesnt have a driving license. Quite understandable though but I asked my sister, why can't he go there and beg the white man whether dem go at least give him money to do one cos I really wanted the man to get that job... That's by the way though. This place I'm talking about, jobs come out every now and then. It's at Munshin. Just walk in there and tell them you need a job. The least they pay is 65k and you choose how you want to be paid. Either weekly or monthly.

My advice to every young and married man out there, go and learn a skill especially driving. If white collar job no enter, use your skills in the meantime and don't sit and be complaining how your wife starved you and refused to pay your childrens school fees.

Me wey be woman gan. Wen I no see my dream job, I worked as a tea girl just to survive till ground level. How much more a man. The same men that will say they can't marry a liability that will not bring anything to the table are now looking for pity party everyday on this same nairaland wey dem dey sing am like national anthem. Na wa o!

Men go and work and take care of your family

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
You Nigerian women and complaining, come to the states and see black women begging men to come live with them with maximum respect from the womanoooh, you form councilor you not, you should've ask the woman if her husband ain't working and providing when she married her,,
But you said the State. Your sisters who stayed back in Nigeria, do you still advice them to do what you wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Flame77:

Oh we now believe in God, agree that men are to be incharge and we even now agree it's God's plan for the man to be in charge? Ok this is good news. grin grin
Oh. You don't know before?

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bluffly:

Be in charge does not mean the only financial provider. He is just the overseer
When there's hunger in the house. What is he overseeing?

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
HussenAdul:
Where is the man's location & profession let's help him with any available job.
The location is Abuja. If you're serious about helping, I can link you up with his wife then she can bring in her husband
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
ogmask:

I know say na you dey in the middle of the storm...
my advise be say look back where you dey come from and look front if you can see what lies ahead.
My dear. Is not me. Marriage is 50/50 for me. Anything less than that is a no no

2 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by occfx: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Women do it too

Men should reciprocate

If women put so much efforts men put the ratio of women making it to men should be 90:10

Everything is men, pay for sex, find hotel or apartment for sex, financial provision, etc

Do you know that it’s the responsibility of the brides family to pay for wedding expenses?

They’re just scamming us

Traditionally, the brides family pays but white or court wedding, the guy pay but me I no send, I just do my thing
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This scenario you painted has sent a lot of guys to the department of high blood pressure and depression.

I can't fathom spouse wi can't generate income, for me if you want to live a baby girl life stay single.

Partnership in marriage makes things easier, no one should leave the finance stress solely for one person unless that one person can foot the bills without hurting him
and that's how it should be

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by IamMobisola(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ashawoman82:
we are talking of young women not middle age women.. I agree when it comes to middle age women, they are mostly the bread winners since their old hubby cant work and doesn't have any investment.
Lol, ati old women ati young women. Go to Abuja, most of those guys na packaging den Dey do. Many of them live in houses bought or rented by the wives, use cars belonging to wives. Even here for lag.

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

This is part of the reason y I don't support the feminist ideology... it will male some men lazy
Even the women promoting the feminist ideology can't even practice it to the core
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by aestake: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Darlingme:
Pls, it's a serious issue here. Men are wired to be in charge. That's how God made it. When you reverse it, it's against God's original plan and it doesn't always go well.
Shaey, na God and man sit down discuss am?
Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
crackhaus:

If it's okay for women to sit back and wait for what their husbands will bring home, then I guess it's okay for men to do it too.
Let's keep things fair, shall we? cheesy

She can cheat if she wants to cheat. Is it not only to collect prick outside?
Are you for real? Have some men lower their self pride to this extent?

1 Like

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by egopersonified(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Women do it too

Men should reciprocate

They’re just scamming us

Because women will do anything to feed their family. How many men can roast corn, hawk pure water, fry akara, sell tomatoes, etc. Men always want to start a business with millions that a woman will start with 10k. Even a business that you can start with 250k, a man will be looking for 1m. This is based on my experience with people not hearsay. Like I always say, if you have not done a job or business that you hide when you see your friends, then you have never being hungry.

6 Likes

Re: When A Husband Is Not Providing by Darlingme(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
oliverwrites:
This is how GOD wired it now because it is convenient. But when it is not you all want equal right.

Considering my own experience, I no longer pity any woman.
Pity in what contex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.