Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her (2093 Views)

Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Chineloani(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2023
A bitter and betrayed Young Woman in Sao Paulo Brazil was captured by CCTV camera at a convenient store waiting outside the door to attack her boyfriend's newly discovered Side-chick (Lady on Black crop top and black short).

Immediately the young lady came outside, she was attacked by the aggrieved main chick (The woman on a red short pant with a T-shirt). But of course, the Side-chick wouldn't go down without a fight and hence, there was a heated throw of punches here and there.

The main chick could be seen dominating the Side-chick and later laid on top of her and went for her neck. She was strangling her viciously when few men from across the street came to separate the fight.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Woman-Ambushes-Her-Boyfriends-Side-chick-Almost-Strangled-Her-To-Death-WATCH-THE-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-g?ch=15&oid=122765221&share=3c2d35aa&srid=EeHeq&target_type=post

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2023
All these rubbish ontop a community prick
Who taught ladies that the wisest thing to do when your boyfriend is cheating is to go fight the other woman? Mtcheww
The only right you have over a cheating boyfriend is to quietly leave that relationship with your shoulders high.

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by ahnie: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Never fight your fellow woman because of a man.....it's better you exploit the man monitary.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by ahnie: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
I m ashamed on their behalf.all these bodily injuries because of one community preek.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by eliyke(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Boyfriend ooo,nt even husband,come wear number 10 jersey,her mate dey world cup
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by GOFRONT(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Chaiii......Gbola sweet sha.

Gbola has been causing chaos among the Fallopian gender since time Immemorable.

When two farm tools fight, the Aloe vera plants suffer.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:

I m ashamed on their behalf.all these bodily injuries because of one community preek.
๐Ÿ˜ญ and the funny thing is men like these rubbish of women fighting over them.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Holyfic: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2023
Wetin sugarcane de cause
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Alchemy528: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Public crisis
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by AchrafHakimi: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
ahnie:

Auntie, how did a community preeq manage to Bleep you if you are not for the streets?

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Auntie, how did a community preeq manage to Bleep you if you are not for the streets?
She's a responsible married woman while myself don't sleep around, so go home and tell your sisters the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by AchrafHakimi: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
She's a responsible married woman while myself don't sleep around, so go home and tell your sisters the rubbish.

But how did a community preeq manage to Bleep "responsible married women"?

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by ahnie: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

But how did a community preeq manage to Bleep "responsible married women"?
Mummy thank ma for the food.
Ndo nwam
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by AchrafHakimi: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:

Mummy thank ma for the food.
Ndo nwam

How did a community preeq Bleep you if you aren't a community cunt?

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by ahnie: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank you mummy for the food ma'am.

Mummy....ndo nwam,chukwu bu eze.

Lolz
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by jeff1993: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Men are scarce!!!

As scarce commodity, the other gender wants to hoard us like Fuel๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

May Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her favor me and my family
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Gadafii: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Who taught ladies that the wisest thing to do when your boyfriend is cheating is to go fight the other woman? Mtcheww
The only right you have over a cheating boyfriend is to quietly leave that relationship with your shoulders high.
you call him community preeek when in the actual senses heโ€™s helping their lives in several ways possible

What do these girls offer the man in question, if they had something valuable to offer, aside poosi thatโ€™s when they can walk away, as long as they are pest and parasites, they will fight and naked themselves for this community preek
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by kokoA(m): 2:54am On Aug 16, 2023
A good gbola is worth fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by chukskafor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
ahnie:

Hello Ahnie, it seems you are based in B/C, correct me if I am wrong, the picture on your siggy, is that not FORD MALL?
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid / Armed Robbers, Make Una Come Rape Me O... As Girl With Hiv, Dares Armed Robbers. / My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.