Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old (2100 Views)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Break Into A House In Delta, Break Gateman's Head With Axe(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
do I have any right to smash his head with a bottle when I go back to Nigeria

now that I have grown, I want to do something bad to him

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Djicemob: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please seek help

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by osaslord500(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
U need Jesus
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Please seek help
I am asking for a solution

u telling me seek help

typical sexist African man
who has sympathy for his fellow pedophiles

pathetic

4 Likes

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by agohmamuda(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
My people pls don't feed a troll. Tnks.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Djicemob: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
onila:
I am asking for a solution

u telling me seek help

typical sexist African man
who has sympathy for his fellow pedophiles

pathetic

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=Djicemob post=39783220][/quote] if u dont care, why did reply on my thread

screw off
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by JiggamanGh: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
onila:

No u don't need to cause him bodily harm. If he did this to you then he probably has done that to other young girls and even worst.

If you have young girls siblings at your house inform your parents to fire him.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No u don't need to cause him bodily harm. If he did this to you then he probably has done that to other young girls and even worst.

If you have young girls siblings at your house inform your parents to fire him.
why does he like young girls
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by JiggamanGh: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
onila:

Some people are sick, same way some guys like young boys.

The world is coming to an end.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by dairo123: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bodily harm will put you in deep problem. meanwhile how old are you to drive home your point. Advice- SUE.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Too many sick men out there

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2015
onila:
Lol. Now I remember I was in my primary four when my French teacher almost fingered me in front of the whole class. Lol we have messed up people . Probably sluts were not much then undecided
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by ZZ22: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2015
As old as you are now in that pic how do you want to us to believe that a man that kissed you while you were 8 will still be there abi una jazz am to only be gateman for the rest of him life... #ADONBELIEVEIT

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2015
ZZ22:
As old as you are now in that pic how do you want to us to believe that a man that kissed you while you were 8 will still be there abi una jazz am to only be gateman for the rest of him life... #ADONBELIEVEIT
hes no more a gateman

but working for my father

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by SmartMugu: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2015
If he didnt cause any permanent damage, like biting your lips, then just let it go. Afterall, it was just a kiss. It could have just been a peck you translated to a kiss cos you were young and inexperienced. You weren't raped by him, and should be glad.

Don't go around hurting others. He may have even forgotten that even happened as that may have not been his intention to hurt you with a kiss/peck that you still remember till this day.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2015
onila:

So you were 8 years and you couldn't tell your parents? Hmmm... maybe you actually enjoyed it.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2015
I guess that your own abroad is "INDIA" that is where gangstas is very high. It is only abroad where you can learn to to use bottle very well. USA and others make use of guns.

Well, You have no proof to show. So keep your peace.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
nairalandist:

So you were 8 years and you couldn't tell your parents? Hmmm... maybe you actually enjoyed it.
I didnt enjoy it,you nama!

some children dont report while some do

some kids are ashamed to report

2 Likes

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2015
gassdon:
I guess that your own abroad is "INDIA" that is where gangstas is very high. It is only abroad where you can learn to to use bottle very well. USA and others make use of guns.

Well, You have no proof to show. So keep your peace.

no I must revenge

I dont believe in murder

some few hits with a bottle, its good
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
onila:
I didnt enjoy it,you nama!

some children dont report while some do

some kids are ashamed to report

Shut up onila grin Some children are this, some are that bla bla bla... what's your own excuse?

Most of your posts are weird, I've known you for a while on Nairaland. . . are you for real? cheesy
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2015
SmartMugu:
If he didnt cause any permanent damage, like biting your lips, then just let it go. Afterall, it was just a kiss. It could have just been a peck you translated to a kiss cos you were young and inexperienced. You weren't raped by him, and should be glad.

Don't go around hurting others. He may have even forgotten that even happened as that may have not been his intention to hurt you with a kiss/peck that you still remember till this day.
I know when someone kisses me like a child or friend and when someone actually kisses me romantically

I might be 8 years old but not completely dumb or innocent

He still chases young girls before I left Nigeria. .that shows he hasnt learnt a lesson

dealing with him, I will save other young girls in his yard

just because someone does not brutally rape mean he shld be free
what he did is still molestation

3 Likes

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2015
nairalandist:

Shut up onila grin Some children are this, some are that bla bla bla... what's your own excuse?

Most of your posts are weird, I've known you for a while on Nairaland. . . are you for real? cheesy
I watched so many episodes on Oprah abt pedophilia

she brought a psychologist to explain why some kids dont report
Oprah is a victim of pedophilia, so shes passionate abt it
and have done many shows abt the evil act

if I enjoyed it, I wldnt want a revenge

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
gassdon:

lmao
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
onila:
I watched so many episodes on Oprah abt pedophilia

she brought a psychologist to explain why some kids dont report
Oprah is a victim of pedophilia, so shes passionate abt it
and have done many shows abt the evil act

if I enjoyed it, I wldnt want a revenge

Hmmm I see your point, but I think you should just let sleeping dogs rest you know. Seeking revenge isn't always the solution. Unless he raped you, you should just move on with your life... it's not like the man's life is an interesting one, he was just a common gateman, so just forget it.

If you decide to revisit the occurences in your past and revenge for all the hurtful things people did to you, you'll just become a serial killer. . .

If the man still works for your family, you can get him sacked, no qualms, that's a better way to deal with him..
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
firstEVA:
lmao

Sorry, what the meaning of "Imao"?

Wish to know!
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by onila(f): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
nairalandist:

Hmmm I see your point, but I think you should just let sleeping dogs rest you know. Seeking revenge isn't always the solution. Unless he raped you, you should just move on with your life... it's not like the man's life is an interesting one, he was just a common gateman, so just forget it.

If you decide to revisit the occurences in your past and revenge for all the hurtful things people did to you, you'll just become a serial killer. . .

If the man still works for your family, you can get him sacked, no qualms, that's a better way to deal with him..

I must revenge

the experiences disgusts me

I wont be happy until make him wish he wasnt alive cool

2 Likes

Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2015
onila:

I must revenge
the experiences disgusts me
I wont be happy until make him wish he wasnt alive cool
Baby, just forget about it... what you need is some good loving wink
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
gassdon:

Sorry, what the meaning of "Imao"?

Wish to know!
laughing my ass out.
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
firstEVA:
laughing my ass out.

Thanks. but abeg keep your ass you will sure need it. oo
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
gassdon:

Thanks. but abeg keep your ass you will sure need it. oo
ok
Re: My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old by JiggamanGh: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
onila:
I know when someone kisses me like a child or friend and when someone actually kisses me romantically

I might be 8 years old but not completely dumb or innocent

He still chases young girls before I left Nigeria. .that shows he hasnt learnt a lesson

dealing with him, I will save other young girls in his yard

just because someone does not brutally rape mean he shld be free
what he did is still molestation

You should confront him and let him know you remember what he did and get your parents to fire him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

......!!!!! / The Dreaded Shina Rambo: From Pounding 27 Newborn Babies, To Eating 100 Human / Woman Claims She Was Virtually Gang Raped In Metaverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.