Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Warning To Nigeria Celebrities Who Practice Homosexualism And Lesbianism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warning To Nigeria Celebrities Who Practice Homosexualism And Lesbianism (241 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Nigeria Celebrities Who Practice Homosexualism And Lesbianism by 1nice(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdB6lKn9Xdc&pp=ygVJV2FybmluZyBUbyBOaWdlcmlhIENlbGVicml0aWVzIFdobyBQcmFjdGljZSBIb21vc2V4dWFsaXNtIEFuZCBMZXNiaWFuaXNtIA%3D%3D

Summary of what this man is saying is that celebrities in entertainment industry particularly Nollywood actors and actresses that are sexually exploiting people before helping them to develop their talents should stop such evil before Nemesis and negative karma catch them and punish them; he said most of this celebrities are gays and lesbians and would commit homosexualism and lesbianism practices with anyone who needs their helps before helping anyone.

Let those who have ears, listen to what this man have to say.

Re: Warning To Nigeria Celebrities Who Practice Homosexualism And Lesbianism by myyansh68(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fuvk off.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria Celebrities Who Practice Homosexualism And Lesbianism by 1nice(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
myyansh68:
Fuvk off.
Fuvk off.

(1) (Reply)

S2R (Day 2): Start Your Day with The Proper Understanding of Who You Are / What To Do In Morocco / 6 Superstitions I Grew Up Believing As A Kid And The Real Reasons Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.