Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out (401 Views)

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out by DyshApp: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wow, can you believe what went down on Big Brother Naija All Stars? Our fiery friend, Uriel Oputa, spilled all the tea about her eviction that left us absolutely stunned. Picture this: Uriel wasn't even the least-voted housemate, but she got the boot. Crazy, right?

So, here's the scoop: eviction jurors Laycon, Teddy A, and Diane were the ones with the power to decide. Laycon, who won a BBNaija season himself, and Diane voted Uriel out, sealing her fate. The kicker? Uriel actually had more fans' votes than Seyi, but still, she was shown the door. Talk about drama!

Recently, Uriel sat down with Lagos Talks FM and let it all out. She straight up said she felt "robbed" by the whole situation. And boy, did she have a lot to say! "I feel robbed [about my eviction]," she admitted. "I feel that it wasn't my time [to be evicted]. I feel like I was done dirty. I love everything Big Brother stands for, but I feel like that particular session of having a jury is what caused me to feel that it was not right. It was not fair."

Uriel's time in the house was all about her lively personality and making the show pop. "I gave content. I gave life to the show," she passionately explained. She didn't hold back, adding, "And I like that [my eviction] is very unfair. I will be honest with you, and I'm gonna say. And I have no shame. I really regret voting for Laycon. And I feel like it was bad on his part because I heavily campaigned for Laycon. I felt very bad when I found out about certain things. But it is what it is. You have to make lemonade from lemons. I totally feel robbed. And I feel like I shouldn't be out here; I should be in there."

Uriel's bombshell interview has everyone buzzing online. If you want to dive into all the juicy details from BBNaija All star check out our Tv/Movies Fan club on Dysh
Re: I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
I never voted for the Laycon too, he didn't deserve to win their set.
They did Uriel dirty.
Re: I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out by DyshApp: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
I never voted for the Laycon too, he didn't deserve to win their set.
They did Uriel dirty.

The Jury system is opening room for Bias

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Musician Release Her Nude On Instagram To Celebrate Her Birthday (vid) / Police Revealed The True Cause Of Mohbad's Death / Breaking: 8-year-old Pupil Killed And Butchered By Ritualists (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.