Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa (18483 Views)

President Tinubu Receives A Nigeria Football Token Ahead Of The Super Eagle matc / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). / Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77qKmvRcCh4

Busola Kukoyi @KukoyiBusola

"Although the final result did not go our way, I am here to remind you the the victory is not solely determined by the score on the field. The unbreakable spirit and unity that you demonstrated are true markers of success". "You gave your all, we stand with you and we are so proud of you". Words of encouragement and support from the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria senator Oluremi Tinubu CON as she welcomes home the Super falcons from Australia

https://twitter.com/KukoyiBusola/status/1691071479532634113

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2023
The NFF πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ @thenff

The @NGSuper_Falcons were on Monday, August 14, hosted to a reception at the State House, Abuja.

Pictured at the reception are Wife of the President, Distinguished Senator Oluremi Tinubu (3rd right); Wife of the Vice President, Hajia Nana Shettima (3rs left);.

Wife of the Senate President, Mrs Ekaette Akpabio (2nd right); NFF President Ibrahim Musa Gusau; NFF 1st VP, Felix Anyansi-Agwu and the NFF GS Mohammed Sanusi, with @NGSuper_Falcons stars Onome Ebi, Christy Ucheibe and Tochukwu Oluehi at the First Lady's reception.

https://twitter.com/thenff/status/1691085270173564930

1 Like

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2023
More.

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by TemplarLandry: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2023
cool
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by ShaqFu: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Noice.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by money121(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by orohbiro(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Madam ist lady you can give those Ladies 3m each and your account will not blink

11 Likes

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Majorbankz007: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Omo if you get bald hair (Receding hairline) or need beards, check my thread ASAP, I have something for you. 30-45 days treatment
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by triple996(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
They tried

1 Like

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
cheesy
Sabi woman....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Dexy4yah(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by jeff1993: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
May Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa favor me and my family

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Etranshub(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
The falcons did well though they didnt go far in the competition but we are proud of them

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Where is Oshoala? No Super Falcons without her oo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Sharpsharp00123: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Another wailing thread for children from d land of d rising hate

3 Likes

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by bigdammyj: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Good one .
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by marvellous2222: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Emilokan wife, talk to your husband, things are hard

2 Likes

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by tragergeorge(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Where the players na...?
All these ones start match so??
Make e no b wetin I de think
Na only my number 10 I de see there o
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by naijaboy756: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Another wailing thread for children from d land of d rising hate

Please tell Emilokan that diesel price has increased

Let me check dollar and revert
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Players that all already went back to their different places and base.......so super falcon are now just 4Players?
This one na just eye services, make them say office of the first lady dey work....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by haveMONEY: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Which one come be senator again, one family want colonized 200m pple
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Sharpsharp00123: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2023
naijaboy756:

Please tell Emilokan that diesel price has increased

Let me check dollar and revert
Shebi na billionaire una b now, so d money dey

Abi una no b billionaire again? Cos the last time we checked u claimed even a baby in your region is a billionaire
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Women ministries.. very soft
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by fuckJones(f): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2023
orohbiro:
Madam ist lady you can give those Ladies 3m each and your account will not blink
3m is too small
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa by omooba969(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Op, why have you addressed her as 'Senator' instead of the 'FIRST LADY'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix / Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.