Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) (58644 Views)

The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Maybe it's a goldfish barbecue..

Awon werey!!!
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by ChristianMuslim: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wey 4billion naira own.. You and the person that wants to eat it is Foolish.. That fish go run two of una belle.. 4. 6 million naira that will buy me a land in ikorodu i will use it to buy fish. WAKA
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Ex0rrcist: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Daniel058:
Poverty no good Sha. grin nah wah oo . People should stop complaining and start working hard to make their own money grin

While you are still poor, must you complain about how the Rich spend their money? grin

Hope you will be happy when become Rich And people are coming to tell you how you are supposed to spend ya Money grin

Be calming down nah
There's no sense in trying to be forming class in the world poorest nation. That's how some people are buying 25k puff puff in Lagos. Some things are outright stupid.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Ex0rrcist: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
brain54:
I haven’t eaten that fish…

But it’s tasteless in my mouth.

But seriously when someone has excess money to throw around… these things won’t elicit some of these comments above.

Someone above said 6 fish farms. For a person to buy a single fish for over 4 million do you know the number of investments he has that bring in steady income daily?

Truth is some people do have outrageously huge money they do not even know what to do with it.

And you can’t tell no one what to do or how to spend their money!
No sensible person with investment will buy a catfish for 5k dols. Not even that kind of a fish, the rich if the richest won't eat that rubbish.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Naira don suffer,walahi ! Radarada,why not $4.6 million,mtcheww ?! By the way,is TOMIWA now a barbecue man The barbecue man looks so much like TOMIWA ADEG.......TE o !
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by MetaPhysical: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Back then, we had this saying that says "na poor man dey say stout bitter" lmao cheesy

Just pray for more grace and wealth to be able to afford anything money can buy

This is anything stupidity can buy.
These goons play on the ego of stupid consumers to multiply sales.

4.6million for barbequed red snapper....if they don't desist I go take their matter go village o. grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by ehissi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Nonsense!

That amount can get you fish farms in six different locations in Ogbomoso.

That guy is a celebrity griller based in abuja - I think!

He does some real good grilling. He has done #500,000 beef and chip grills, #1,000,000 beef grills....

He is all over tiktok, that's his brand and he is making it......

Na the packaging be the koko
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by ehissi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Harlomahh:
Someone should please ask the guy how much is ordinary shark.

grin

Which one be ordinary shark...shark na ordinary... grin

You whey dey talk, where dem dey buy shark and how much for the shark.... grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgoIH03LcsI

Check out this N4.6million naira barbeque fish shocked ♥️

#wetindeyhappentv
useless show off, useless celeb chef. Thunder fireee you and who go eat the nonsense. 4.6 million for fish. He needs to be arrested.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Bulletproofgt: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
This guy think say because he grills fish for celebrities e go just de call yeye prices. 4.6m and i go go Apapa buy Jona size fishes and get better Aboki to grill it and I will still have 4.3m
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by JASONjnr(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
post=125151677:
Coming from the Barbecue expert,
The prize depends on his location,
For the most expensive location in Nigeria,
Wey dem dey ball like ballers.
It will not cost more than...................(We dey come, make we ask dem men!) 😉

Probably way outa your league..... Coz right here, we're not talking about vulture ..... But fish with taste!!🤪🤪🤪
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Expanse2020(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
post=125151677:
It will not cost more than...................(We dey come, make we ask dem men!) 😉
Don't mind them the barbecues wey u de do for 5H for us at the. Spot we still complain sey the price high... grin grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by bikefab(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
The fish no reach 5k for Abacha barracks
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Contango(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Lexus Fish cheesy
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
if u chop dis fish, na u & mammy water str8 to d altar!
grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
How much is barbecued whale?
Don't mind him.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Akasammyoka: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Southwestidiot:
which river Dem catch am, abi na that river wey dey Eden those days, If na him I go buy if not I dey mad to pay 4.6m for fish?
it fall from sky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by banky222: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
That fish is for Those Kanayo O Kanayo business partners.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Kevineleven(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
The fish dey cure cancer?
It will never be well for any man that eats that fish in this hard time, share that money to poor hungry 9jarians.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
It's good the fish is online.
Cos if na for where I dey, the fish grilled go answer plenty questions as to why he didn't just go into Yahoo Yahoo instead of turning into a fish con griller
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by WildChild00(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
post=125151677:

How you see am that amount, for this Tinubu's regime grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by nedekid: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abeg, don blame the guy, blame the idiot that pays $10,000 (in buhari's cbn rate of ₦460 to 1$.
Or $5,000 on Tinubu's rate.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

It would definitely be the biblical fish inside which Jesus hid some money
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Maybe the fish swallowed Gold before they caught it..
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by chypotenti(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na Shark? grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gadafii:
Is that the fish that swallowed Jonah

4.6 million for a fish that will digest itching 5 hrs and then hunger hit you again, nonsense
easy baba, there are levels to these doings😄
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by ti4c: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
My chest dey pain me as I dey read am sef.. 4...
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Hohaiiiode(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv
This is why he probably is calling those prices , the doubt it creates, is good for his business. We Nigerians sha too d believe things. Like how some people were shouting poverty is a bastard.. God when. Because davido purportedly bought a diamond crested jewelry for God knows how and people will believe because he is rich. When you are rich or a celebrity people tend to believe you more and that is why brands rush to them, but it is also easier to learn , it increases their value before the eyes of the big gullible brands and the people. By the way those diamond might be lab grown which are not cheap but relatively cheaper. But the prices are over bloated and it is all same In the entertainment industry. Going back to the fish, what ever price he is calling is getting him the attention he needs. Is good for business.
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by omoyeni37: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Even though i get money like dangote, i won't still this kind fish for 4.6 mill
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Feed the body that makes the money.

That thief

Cubana , Davido and co patronises him though that's why
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
post=125151677:
Dey play
Re: Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

So, wetin concern this fish with the poor.?

Why is he beefing poor people?

Did any poor person come to price the fish.??

Why is he beefing the poor for goodness sake.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.