Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Become An Instant Author Of A Book Even If You Can't Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Become An Instant Author Of A Book Even If You Can't Write (1122 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Instant Author Of A Book Even If You Can't Write by papaking1(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Hello book lovers and would-be-authors,

i know a lot of folks who have always dreamt of becoming an author without been able to achieve the dream due to their inability to sit down, write and complete a book. a typical example is my 80years+ former landlord.

But you can become an author instantly on any topic on planet earth.
We are presently working on a book to give you that information.
Please if you are interested, simply state your interest so that we can contact you when the book comes out probably next week.
Waiting for your replies.

(1) (Reply)

. / Yoruba Poem / What If MMM Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.