Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? (2020 Views)

Should I Avoid My Mom? / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Seems they've married all the good girls and left me with trouble makers
Are you a trouble maker? Maybe there was some good girl in your life once upon a time? Y'all want bad b*tches y'all gettin bad b*tches... it's a win win situation y'all gotta learn how to live witit... i mean๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Jazmine10:
Are you a trouble maker? Maybe there was some good girl in your life once upon a time? Y'all want bad b*tches y'all gettin bad b*tches... it's a win win situation y'all gotta learn how to live witit... i mean๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

What's with the y'all when I am only talking about me here?๐Ÿ˜

Yes, there was a good girl and she left to cheat with a man and since then, it is very difficult to get hold one.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Lance008(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Jazmine10:
Me i no know about that. I no dey do hookup, there are still decent people around. There are still decent human beings with strong value system, morals and self worth whether dem get money or not. As no be all men be gigolo as there are some men with all the dollars in the world no go knack yansh, no be all Nigerian women dey do runs. Make una no dey generalize. No be everybody be suffer head. Change your circle, change your choice of women.
I no say na all
Hookup no mean say u stand for road
Having sex for monetary gain Na hookup

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by DenreleDave(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jbleenk:

No going back my experience with her is not palatable at all. I hope to pen this down someday.

Pls come write the full story
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Jbleenk: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls come write the full story

I hope to when Iโ€™m all settled. At the moment we are separated. Once I get my bearings back together maybe I will.
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lance008:

I no say na all
Hookup no mean say u stand for road
Having sex for monetary gain Na hookup
Na the f. ucka and the f. uckee know as in Brolosho and Sislosho. Eventually na wetin pesin dey find im go get. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

What's with the y'all when I am only talking about me here?๐Ÿ˜

Yes, there was a good girl and she left to cheat with a man and since then, it is very difficult to get hold one.
My baaad! Yes, we were talking about you. She left to cheat with a man?! Interesting. So if she had left already and you both were never an item and she went on to be with someone else, you guys were already broken up? Is that cheating, i mean if she left you for some reason and went into another relationship with someone else? I don't get it. In anycase like you men will be quick to say, there are many fishes in the ocean, you shouldn't have a problen finding that special someone if you were a good person or have good karma and marriage shouldn't give you the heebeejeebees and if you'd dare to look into yourself, you'd marry what's in you.
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
My baaad! Yes, we were talking about you. She left to cheat with a man?! Interesting. So if she had left already and you both were never an item and she went on to be with someone else, you guys were already broken up? Is that cheating, i mean if she left you for some reason and went into another relationship with someone else? I don't get it. In anycase like you men will be quick to say, there are many fishes in the ocean, you shouldn't have a problen finding that special someone if you were a good person or have good karma and marriage shouldn't give you the heebeejeebees and if you'd dare to look into yourself, you'd marry what's in you.

First off, we were dating when she left. We stayed really far from each other and she had this guy that usually drop her off because they were working in the same office and then they began to spend lots of time together that I became a shadow to her.

Anyway, there are many fishes in the ocean but lots of the fishes are giving wrong impression already. But if you're a good soul, we could work something out.
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

First off, we were dating when she left. We stayed really far from each other and she had this guy that usually drop her off because they were working in the same office and then they began to spend lots of time together that I became a shadow to her.

Anyway, there are many fishes in the ocean but lots of the fishes are giving wrong impression already. But if you're a good soul, we could work something out.
Smooth huh?! Are you making a pass at me now? If you are do please be a gentleman at it and ask nicely tongue
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Smooth huh?! Are you making a pass at me now? If you are do please be a gentleman at it and ask nicely tongue

Not like you're going to accept anyway....But,

Mi lady, will you do me the honour and make me the proudest man standing to be by my side till we path this earth to our heavenly home with the Lord?
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Mi lady, will you do me the honour and make me the proudest man standing to be by my side till we path this earth to our heavenly home with the Lord?
Oouuu....Jason is a gentleman kiss let me consult the heavenly and thine charge doth consider wink
cheesy cheesy how'd you know i'd not accept? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Oouuu....Jason is a gentleman kiss let me consult the heavenly and thine charge doth consider wink
cheesy cheesy how'd you know i'd not accept? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Because you too get Shakara for body...
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Because you too get Shakara for body...
If i no do shakara for you, who will? wink
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
If i no do shakara for you, who will? wink

Well...... Make the Shakara carry good character for chest!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Well...... Make the Shakara carry good character for chest!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
na yansh the bad character dey. After back na yansh, no be today yansh dey back grin cheesy lipsrsealed wahala
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
na yansh the bad character dey. After back na yansh, no be today yansh dey back grin cheesy lipsrsealed wahala

Ehhhhh .......

Oya na, make we go private, I hope your bride price isn't expensive tho๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ehhhhh .......

Oya na, make we go private, I hope your bride price isn't expensive tho๐Ÿ˜Œ
Ezugbo private. I dey fear your specie. Ndi Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Ezugbo private. I dey fear your specie. Ndi Nigerian men.

Lol..... Check around, Nigerian men are the best in the world.....

A little fraction of us might just not get things right, hence the profiling. But don't worry, I've got what it takes to make you a princess....
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
This mata no be about suffer. Any good woman go wan dey with any good man whether na garri im dey soak or champagne im dey pop. Una Nigerian men done show Nigeriab women shege promax so most Nigerian women no dey rate una... why dem go do surulere for una men again? If she dey with una wen una dey soak garri na good woman, wen una get small coins e no go be spec again. Nigerian men una no dey loyal. Why una fit say make woman suffer for una? Na the hookuo category of women una dey always like and find. Make dem sef dey package for una dey deal with una afterall you marry what is in you. Shebi una want baddest b*tch, una go get baddest b*tches.If you check one of the criteria wey op take marry, baddest b*tch fit be the topmost interest for am. Op fit done get one good woman, mess am up go marry bad b*tch๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Btw nah una know the calibre of women una dey want snd attract. To each their own, na, the report card be this... Op done run leave marriage open thread.
You make sense
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Smooth... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr and Jazmine10, I hope you guys connect and work it out smiley
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by rickleye: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Once a man has it in his heart that his woman is cheating there is no going back. Consult a lawyer and be done with her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ishilove:

You make sense
Thank you sweety kiss
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ishilove:
I don't know about that! I really don't fancy Nigerian men. Their wahala too much.
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
I don't know about that! I really don't fancy Nigerian men. Their wahala too much.
You're commiting a fallacy of hasty generalisation. Everybody get their own for body and it is not restricted to nationality. Just as we have wahala Nigerian men, we also have the ones wey their head correct and dem come get sense join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ishilove:

You're commiting a fallacy of hasty generalisation. Everybody get their own for body and it is not restricted to nationality. Just as we have wahala Nigerian men, we also have the ones wey their head correct and dem come get sense join
Hmm...i guess! It's just that i get critical looking at the crop of Nigerian men, their ways, the society in general... how problematic they can be with cheating and how they treat women? It is cringe worthy! Like some of them act towards women like they were not raised right or from decent families! + Unecessary in-law drama/ wahala. Furthermore most of them apart from "money" have absolutely nothing going on for them. Abeg oh jare....Ishilove my Sister the way the world dey ehn, e no pure to carry Nigerian men wahala join walai.
I guess JASONjnr may be an exception and a good man but omo, the thing dey fear pesin.
I
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Saintmary(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lance008:

I no say na all
But majority no won suffer for country mak people Dey suffer
Most fine gals are into hookup Na price different
If you want to sex any gal jus tell her close friend and ur pay if ur pay is very nice the gal go fall

All the good girls are taken.

Dey one corner, just dey play.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
Hmm...i guess! It's just that i get critical looking at the crop of Nigerian men, their ways, the society in general... how problematic they can be with cheating and how they treat women? It is cringe worthy! Like some of them act towards women like they were not raised right or from decent families! + Unecessary in-law drama/ wahala. Furthermore most of them apart from "money" have absolutely nothing going on for them. Abeg oh jare....Ishilove my Sister the way the world dey ehn, e no pure to carry Nigerian men wahala join walai.
I guess JASONjnr may be an exception and a good man but omo, the thing dey fear pesin.
I
It takes grace to meet a good person, whether man or woman. Bad character no dey show for face, my sister, so even if we decide to avoid Nigerian men, there is no guarantee that non-Nigerian men will be better.

As for Jason, nothing tried nothing gained, huh? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ishilove:

It takes grace to meet a good person, whether man or woman. Bad character no dey show for face, my sister, so even if we decide to avoid Nigerian men, there is no guarantee that non-Nigerian men will be better.

As for Jason, nothing tried nothing gained, huh? smiley

Thank you very much....

I'd like her to give me a try and probably I'd make a difference.

After all, nigerian men are getting married everyday to Nigerian women and they stay married....๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jazmine10:
I

You know, this will really make sense if we could go offline, right?
Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by JASONjnr(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ishilove:

Definitely....

She's a q๐Ÿ‘‘een to behold.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Thank you very much....

I'd like her to give me a try and probably I'd make a difference.

After all, nigerian men are getting married everyday to Nigerian women and they stay married....๐Ÿ˜Ž
What say you, Jazmine10? Instead of standing by the window and admiring the movie playing inside, why not come in, take a seat and if the movie ain't what you like, you can always walk back out the door. wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Son - Touching And Inspirational Story / My Skin Is Getting Too Soft. How To Make It Stronger A Bit? / "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.