Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed (32495 Views)

Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by CoronaVirusPro: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
CR7 is still winning

His versatility and dominance across leagues, is next to none

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by billionman: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
This show is having a terrible effect on our Youth

It is all the negative and sexual part of the show that usually make headlines. There are some educative, sociopsychological, philosophical and some emotional lessons to learn from the show but it's the sexual and morally deficit parts that's usually projected. Of course, the show is rated 18.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
How this post take bring back πŸ”™ subsidy to the masses in πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Jsucre(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Itounou:
This venita na agbba iya
how you take know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by busterr(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
When did we get to this point?

So venita and adekunla finally kissed is a news headline in a Nigeria blog?
Spits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by odaniel1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adekunle the man. I love guys who know how to recognize a woman's weakness and cash in and out on it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by odaniel1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adekunle the man. I love guys who know how to recognize a woman's weakness and cash in and out on it. smiley
Manipulate the manipulators.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by obrian888: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Venita i strongly believe is no longer married, what about her kids? when they grow up and start seeing their mothers nude pics and random kissing in the internet, what will be their reaction? many women and men don't deserved to be married, a lot of them they are just wasting the precious time of their partner, ribbish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Memphitz357: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
If you are 20 and above, you'd have to be mentally retarded to be able to sit and watch Big Brother Naija for straight one hour. Only people with intellectual disability can watch adults being televised live acting irresponsibly or doing children tasks & sh!t.....πŸ˜’

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Johnweeked12: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
This kissing will favor me and my family this year ooπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Emmaneze: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
solsticey2k3:
Finally! The price of fuel will now go back to N187
Keep playing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by eepeepook: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
They've kissed under covers since Sunday morning after their Saturday rave. This is their first open kiss. That an actress kisses a man means nothing to me. It is her job. Back in the day, Bisola was the only female who kissed Kemen when others refused. Make belief is their line of work. A strong imagination puts food on their table.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by EmmaLege: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm only interested to know how their kissing is going to favour me and my family undecided

I dey tell you my bro πŸ€•

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by slydog(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Memphitz357:
If you are 20 and above, you'd have to be mentally retarded to be able to sit and watch Big Brother Naija for straight one hour. Only people with intellectual disability can watch adults being televised live acting irresponsibly or doing children tasks & sh!t.....πŸ˜’

Same thing I tell people who use to watch keeping up with the khardashians.
It has a numb and dumbing effect on me to see people so invested in such shows, watching other people showcase their lives and making money from you watching it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Usmanovic95(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na today them start to kiss for BBN?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adekunle is gone M120, o ti lo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by JuelzPrime: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na so the thing go !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Menclothing: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
This love for house of Bigi lolz

Promo sales men clothes from 5k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by NaijaCover(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
O SANGO! Curse these Christians/Muslims, their supporters, voters and all those who have a part in promoting the disgusting/evil imported foreign religions in our country Nigeria.

Ase!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by ncoolsome(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
This show is having a terrible effect on our Youth

Which youth...me use fuel of 580 to watch this show,I rather use am watch tom and jerry..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

May it be for the user of TakeNigeriaback moniker on Nairaland!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
May it be for the user of AntiChristian moniker on Nairaland! lipsrsealed

Ase!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by tnerro1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chiffy:
I thought this girl is married and already has like two kids

From 2 different men ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Kukutente23: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
People wey don nack already. Mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Buy Dem first Bleep d other day. So what's so special about the kiss. Useless show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed by KingMiles007: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
BBNaija All Stars: Venita, Adekunle Finally Share First Open Kiss 😍😘

Big Brother Naija All Stars lovebirds Venita Akpofure and Adekunle Olopade finally locked lips on Wednesday night.

The duo’s relationship, codenamed β€œAdenita” by fans, has been facing uncertainties but began to settle last week after days of malice. They shared their first kiss on Wednesday while cosying up in each other’s arms.

Check out Venita and Adekunle's kissing video here πŸ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / BBNaija: Thelma, Esther Fight Over Calling People With Down Syndrome β€˜imbeciles’ / What To Do When Your Gotv Remote Control Is Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.